PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Fiona Irving
Mrs Kate Kidd
Mr Sean Taylor
Very helpful, friendly and patient service
Rachel was very pleasant and sorted everything out very professionally.
No availability at hotel we’d chosen but was impressed how quickly alternative accommodation was found.
A really upsetting experience which has totally ruined our summer holiday
Dear Mr Monk, I am disappointed to hear you were not happy with your PetsPyjamas experience. Upon further investigation, I can see my colleagues have tried to assist you in using your voucher, yet as the booking was made direct and not through PetsPyjamas, they were unable to honour it this time. I hope you have a lovely stay and please know that by booking through PetsPyjamas you are able to take advantage of the many benefits we offer including dogs stay free, 24/7 free vet line access and access to our Priority Paws loyalty programme partners. Very best wishes, Aimee
Nicola from PetsPyjamas was an absolute joy to work with. A seamless booking process that was personalised and efficient. I will definitely use them again.
I found the booking website frustrating trying to negotiate the various filters. Then when I managed to get to the booking page there was no option to input gift vouchers and also the price of the holiday had risen from the booking page. Eventually an agent called me and the process was then OK. I was not impressed with the price rude ecpkanation. I felt the Pets Pyjamas price should have been final. I hope the holiday cottage merits the 3 days I spent trying to book.
Dear Mrs Ford, I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our Pet Partner agent booking you a holiday. I am disappointed to hear, however, you were not happy with your experience on the website. We are currently working on improving this process and are excited to launch these later this year. I hope this doesn't deter you from booking with us in future again and taking advantage of the many benefits we offer including dogs stay free, 24/7 free vet line access and access to our Priority Paws loyalty programme partners. Very best wishes, Aimee
We were struggling to find a dog friendly hotel that was rural in the lakes away from houses so that fireworks would not disturb our little dog, one phone call and 2 options were discussed and one picked, easily booked.. very happy.
I spoke to David chick , he was fantastic and very helpfully , a pleasure to speak too
Very Impressed with the booking service Melanie was very helpful and was able to find the perfect getaway for us. Helping with any questions we had, finding the answers and getting back to us as promised. We were Emailed six hotels and found it difficult to choose one as they were all great options.
Fantastic service from Lynne during our recent booking. It isnt easy to find a hotel that will take a labrador and wolfhound! Lynne did all the hard work negotiating availability and price, keeping us informed all the time. Thank you
Talked to Linda about what I was looking for and she found it.
Very very pleased. Lynda was efficient and so polite she couldn’t be more helpful, thank you
After a last minute cancellation from another company. PetsPyjamas to the rescue! Thank you to the lovely Melanie for searching for us our pawfect hotel in the Cotswolds Water Park! Exceptional friendly service! We’ve already started looking for our 2nd holiday! We would highly recommend PetsPyjamas! We are spoilt for choice with such an array of high quality pawfect hotels!
Super efficient and helpful. Amazed at the special deals they get!
My experience with PetsPyjamas has been outstanding. With the recent turbulent times I have had to amend my booking a few times & the service I have received has been first class. I must mention the absolutely wonderful Rachel who has been brilliant keeping me informed & delivering excellent customer service she is professional & friendly making me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I have been using Petspyjamas for many years & have stayed in some stunning places you never fail to deliver 😃🐶🐕🦮🐕‍🦺🐩
Helpful friendly.efficient. I will use these guys again. haven't stayed in the hotel yet, but I am sure it will be lovely
Claire Debens has booked our 4 trips with Pets in Pyjamas for Sep this year. She is friendly, helpful and efficient and made the booking experience enjoyable
What an absolute waste of time contacting this website for anything. The website doesn’t let you book direct with a hotel opting to let you wait days for a reply which in our case has been negative every time saying they were unable to help. Totally ignored a request to give details on hotels which were available in the area we wanted on the dates given. Totally unimpressed by this unprofessional website.
Not being able to book online is an inconvenience, then not being able to get through on the telephone, then having to wait for your ticket to arrive to be able to be booked in for a representative to speak to is very long winded. However, when someone did ring me back they were extremely pleasant and went out of their way to find me accommodation to my specifics. The link for payment was really easy to use. Would I use again, yes when I have a longer period to plan so it is not rushed last minute, if it was a last minute booking I would probably book somewhere else that I can book online instantly.
Exceptional service. Friendly and efficient.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.81 based on 278 reviews