PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Pauline47
Suzy Sandwich
Suzy Sandwich
Great to be able to book a holiday where your dogs are a priority. So you know you're going to receive a warm welcome at your chosen accommodation. Very friendly and efficient staff. Great communication.
The booking experience with Tiffany was very professional and friendly. The agent asked me pertinent question and in return answered my questions regarding using a Voucher, the process once booking is completed through to contacting the accommodation then calling me back once that had been done.
Swift booking, very helpful team member
Although booking was a bit slow as hotels aren't open, PetPyjamas kept trying and came up with suggestions when our first choice wasn't available. I also checked the price of the hotel we booked, and it was cheaper with PJ when you added the cost of a dog to the hotel cost on other sites.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely use them again.
The lady I spoke to, Faith was lovely and very helpful
So far everything has gone well with the booking process, we were put in contact with a lovely lady andrea who helped us find a place this summer in our price range. We were very greatful. We are hoping she can do the same for next summer for our dream uk destination
Lovely professional staff with positive attitudes. It was a pleasure and easy to book. Would use again definitely!
I haven’t travelled yet but my experience booking my holiday with Jen of Pets Pyjamas was great. She was really helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Really looking forward to our holiday in July.
Friendly and helpful....genuinely dog friendly!
We loved Jen, she was so patient with us and nothing was too much trouble! Really impressed by our first booking experience and will definitely book again with PetsPyjamas
It was my first time booking with Petspyjamas as it will be my first holiday with my puppy.
Really clear website and Faith was very helpful on the phone talking through what deals we could get and explained the covid policies on re-booking which I asked about.
I booked yesterday after l left a message for them to phone me , within 5 minutes l got a call back .
Booking was made a simple experience woof woof
If our holiday goes as smoothly as our booking we are in for a treat. Thank you Claire for your assistance.
Melanie spent time getting to know exactly what I wanted before going away and finding a great selection of properties that matched our specification perfectly. She kept me informed throughout the process and booked the property efficiently, answering any questions I had on the way. She saved me a lot of time and effort and made the experience easy and straight forwad. I would have no problem booking with PetsPyjamas in the future.
Helpful and friendly person on the phone. Not clear from the booking confirmation what is included though. Should be evening meal included? In which restaurant?
Dear Mr Lawlor,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have passed this feedback to our Sales Manager who will arrange more information to be given to you. Apologies this was not included in your confirmation. Very best wishes, Aimee from PetsPyjamas 🐾
We all absolutely loved it and made some wonderful memories with our elderly Labrador, we came home and booked another break which we will go on in May 21
With so many delightful hotels and cottages offered by PetsPyjamas it was difficult to choose! The booking process couldn't have been easier and I was called by Jodie who was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.
Lynda was very helpful indeed, will definitely use petspyjamas again, can't wait to get away for a few days, thank you
Karen was so efficient and helpful and secured me the best price as a solo traveller
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.86 based on 143 reviews