PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Pauline47
Suzy Sandwich
Suzy Sandwich
Easy to use website. Large range of hotels and cottages. Very quick to call back, and make sure everything is suitable.
Nice extras and helpful guidance on travel, etc. Really good experience.. 😀
Faith called us regarding our booking and she was so friendly and helpful. Can’t wait for our Dog to have his first holiday. Thanks for all your help.
Brilliant service. Andrea contacted me following an enquiry from the site. There were lots of options to get in contact and quick help in assessing options and booking. The only improvement I’d recommend is to the site as you can’t highlight favourites when searching, so you have to keep going scrolling back to review your shortlist.
A great experience with Jen, who found us what looks to be an ideal property with all of the requirements for my Mum.
They are very helpful and very friendly . Everything sorted very quickly
Very easy to use and helpful service team
Such a positive first experience with PetsPyjamas. Angela was amazing and listened exactly to what I was looking for and came back with the perfect place at a great price after making the enquiries for me. Looking forward to my first family trip with our new puppy and to booking more trips with PetsPyjamas!
Easy process for booking-fast response and queries answered promptly
I had a slight hitch with the actual booking but Karen quickly and efficiently sorted everything out, so very pleased. The 4 star is for the glitch in the booking but I would give Karen 5 stars for remedying the little problem. Hoping that the holiday goes as well!
It's worth getting a dog just to be able to use Pets Pyjamas excellent booking service! We do actually have a dog, and the service that we get from Pets Pyjamas is beyond compare. The phone is always answered promptly, and the queries dealt with effectively and efficiently, and always in a cheery voice. A great company in every way, and with a great choice of hotels.
Fantastic service received from Karen who promptly contacted me by phone and email regarding my online booking request. Karen went on to get me a great value deal. This is my second booking with petspyjamas and have recommended to friends and work colleagues as much cheaper than booking direct with hotels.
Great service from Jodie at PetsPyjamas, came back to every question we had really quickly. Thank you
Excellent customer service. Following problems whilst booking online, I arranged a call back to speak to an advisor. My request was answered within minutes. My booking issues were dealt with speedily and professionally by a very helpful advisor. Thank you
Excellent, personalised service! Our contact was Angela who really took the time to understand what we were looking for and tailored her recommendations accordingly. This was our first time booking with PetsPyjamas but it certainly won't be the last!
Great booking experience, very helpful.
Excellent accomadation choices. Booked online before and through Claire. Service was professional and efficient and made the whole experience of booking somewhere very stress free. Would highly recommend.
Karen was very helpful in making the booking the reply from you was prompt but still waiting for final hotel confirmation
Great experience! Claire was very efficient and make our experience easy.
Booking was quick and easy
Fantastic! Tiffani was a great help and responded quickly to enquiries - even after hours.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.86 based on 148 reviews