Pets & Meds Depot Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pets & Meds Depot Ltd

About Pets & Meds Depot Ltd: Pets & Meds Depot is a brand new online pet store. We sell animal care products for companion animals, horses, and farm animals.

We are a one stop shop for all things animals. From us, you can get your dog’s favourite food, your cat’s monthly flea treatment, and even treats for your backyard chickens! We stock the big brands that you all know and love – from Frontline to Arden Grange, from Kong to Feliway - as well as new and exciting finds that you simply won’t find everywhere else.

At Pets & Meds Depot, one of our qualified SQPs is always on hand to advise you about the most suitable treatment for your pet, ensuring that you can confidently treat your pet and maintain their health. We’re also committed to helping you navigate the myriad of pet foods to ensure that your pet is getting the right nutrition for their lifestyle. In short, everything we do at Pets & Meds Depot is undertaken with you and your pet’s needs in mind.

So whether you own a guinea pig or an iguana, a pot-bellied pig or a parrot, we’re on hand to help you care for your best friend!

01922235549

info@petsandmedsdepot.co.uk

PO Box 7102

How would you rate Pets & Meds Depot Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Peter Kirkham

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pets & Meds Depot Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Ordered a Catkin water fountain. Lowest price and quick delivery. Very satisfied - as is our kitten."
"I have made 2 orders recently and have been very pleased with my purchases. No hesitation in using again. Very fair price for my 2 Torus water bowls."
"Fast delivery & products as described. Would recommend."
"I purchased the large cool mat and its brilliant. Gunnar lies on it all the time to keep him cool. I've tried it as well so I know it works"
"Great price efficient service"
"Purchased riding helmet for £125.99, did not fit so followed return instructions and requested a replacement. Had major problem with Royal Mail who delayed return.Pets and Meds were very sympathetic and did all that they could to resolve the return issue and did issue a full refund in good faith, thankfully helmet was finally returned. This was an issue with Royal Mail NOT pets and Meds who were most helpful."
"Ordered flea treatment for cat. Arrived on time and was a good price. I would recommend/"
"Really happy with purchase. Delivery was quick. No hassle!"
"Great website. Great communication and speedy delivery"
"Fabulous bowl, looks great and due to the fact it only lets a little water out at a time it doesn't slosh over the sides when my 2 GSD's drink. I don't think my kitchen floor has been this dry for years! Best price I could find & delivery was excellent ."
"Delivery time good Would be good if a delivery date is advised Website easy to use"
"Right item at the right price. Quick delivery, packaged well. Box a bit damaged so maybe use a new delivery provider"
"Very happy with Sruffs dog bed and Oscar likes it too"
"No complaints. Order on time and item was just what I wanted."
"I purchased a bowl for my dog and was very pleased when it arrived sooner than I expected. It was well packed and as described. Thanks very much, Katie :)"
"Fantastic prices and my cat absolutely loves his new Catit Senses system!!"
"Best price on Internet. willbe using again."
"Delivery was quick. Very happy with bed, thanks"
"Site easy to use. Pleased with item. No problems with delivery.."
"I was extremely happy with the service I provided from Pets & Meds depot. Item arrived extremely fast, was exactly like the picture and description and was very well priced compared to other websites. I will definitely be shopping here again and would 100% recommend."
Pets & Meds Depot Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews