Petplanet Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Petplanet

How would you rate Petplanet ?

"Ordered an anti splash slip pool, item never arrived, received an email telling me there was a delay on dispatch. I emailed back asking if I could have the reduced price (item was reduced a few days after I purchased it from £99 to £79.99) for the inconvenience caused to receive an email back thanking me for my cancellation! Tried calling them and I was number 15 in the cue. I am glad my order has been cancelled as I have just read other reviews to find out this is not a one off case. Do not order from Pet Planet if you want an item on time!!!"
"Item arrived, huge delivery cost, you have to pay for collection of item which they mis informed me of, which they deduct from the refund cost. That or take a trip to the post office and fork out (delivery was £6 for a small item). Customer service was abysmal, cut and past answers and generally had the tone of someone who really didn't care. Self proclaimed no.1 pet store online.... I'd avoid them at all costs. They care not a bit for customers, I'd use a company that do."
"Do not waste your money on next day delivery. 14.00 is the cut off for next day delivery. I ordered urgent feeding products on a Thursday and Paypal identified the transaction as 13.40. Next day (Friday) they did not arrive. After a long phone queue for order queries (guess they must get a lot or queries) I was told the monies were not released in time so the goods would arrive Monday. By then the animal would be dead! I will not use Petplanet again, poor service. Why they think next day delivery at 13.40 on a Thursday is Monday I do not know."
"Great product delivered on time would use again"
"Delivery never arrived because item was out of stock - despite several emails saying it was on its way! - and still no explanation from PetPlanet as to why this happened, all emails to them being ignored. Perhaps PetPlanet are very generous with staff leave but my employer isnt so taking a day off for a promised delivery that was never going to happen was a complete waste of precious leave. Very unreliable outfit and abysmal customer service. Avoid."
"I love all the products i have purchased from them, the latest was a swiss design dog bed which is great, and my little dog loves it. There is so much variety to choose from, and there is everything you will ever need for your pets."
"Huge choice of quality products at decent prices, fast delivery will definitely use again."
"I have placed two orders with this company in the last month and the on first occasion delivery took nearly ten days. This time around I have waited a week for my items to arrive. Now they are here, one product is incorrect - food for rabbits was sent instead of food for guinea pigs. I appreciate that mistakes happen and this would seem like a fairly easy error for Pet Planet to rectify. Having contacted them, they have informed me that it will take a further three days for them to be able to provide me with a solution and arrange an exchange. Unbelievable. I will absolutely not order from Pet Planet again. Previously I have always ordered my pet supplies from MedicAnimal, but as a few of my usual items have been out of stock with them recently, I have had to use an alternative company. MedicAnimal always deliver very promptly; sometimes within 48 hours and at no additional cost. I will be going back to them for all of my future orders. Pet Planet have really let me down and I could not recommend them."
"Good website and competetive prices, but very slow delivery. It's simply not acceptable for it to take over a week for an order to arrive. I used to place a regular order for over £100 worth of stuff every month and at first it all arrived fast. But then problems started, I only got part of an order, and now, very very slow. It's now just more annoying to order and I shall be looking to order my monthly £100 worth of stuff with another retailer."
"I put together a sizeable order having received en email advertising sale prices and free standard UK delivery over a certain value. At the checkout the website added a delivery charge - turns out that as far as free delivery goes, 'UK' (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) doesn't include Northern Ireland, for that matter it doesn't include a large amount of Great Britain either. I don't mind paying postage - I do object to being lied to just to attract my attention."
"I decided to order some cat toys as we'd just moved house, and one of my cats was desperate to go out and getting a bit stir crazy at having to be kept in for weeks on end. The order arrived as promised within two days, and was just as successful as I'd hoped! I've ordered again from them since, and not been disappointed. Again, delivered promptly. At their offer price, plus a discount code. Highly recommended."
"There quick of the mark."
"Very fast and when I had a problem with a damaged delivery they provide me a discount for my next order"
"I get my cat food at a good price"
"Order quickly processed, well packaged and at a highly competitive price"
"Good range of products and prices. Paid extra for weekend delivery and received my parcel the next day. Item works well."
"i've been a pet planet customer for years. they always have what my cats need, they deliver promptly and let me know if there are going to be any unexpected delays. i also buy cat food for a disabled friend who can't get the particular food in local shops so everybody's happy."
"Everything I wanted was in stock, good delivery times. Happy with purchases"
"Handled a complicated delivery without any problem"
Petplanet is rated 3.58 based on 19 reviews