Petplanet Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Petplanet

How would you rate Petplanet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Shelley Raven-Smith
"Huge choice of quality products at decent prices, fast delivery will definitely use again."
"I have placed two orders with this company in the last month and the on first occasion delivery took nearly ten days. This time around I have waited a week for my items to arrive. Now they are here, one product is incorrect - food for rabbits was sent instead of food for guinea pigs. I appreciate that mistakes happen and this would seem like a fairly easy error for Pet Planet to rectify. Having contacted them, they have informed me that it will take a further three days for them to be able to provide me with a solution and arrange an exchange. Unbelievable. I will absolutely not order from Pet Planet again. Previously I have always ordered my pet supplies from MedicAnimal, but as a few of my usual items have been out of stock with them recently, I have had to use an alternative company. MedicAnimal always deliver very promptly; sometimes within 48 hours and at no additional cost. I will be going back to them for all of my future orders. Pet Planet have really let me down and I could not recommend them."
"Good website and competetive prices, but very slow delivery. It's simply not acceptable for it to take over a week for an order to arrive. I used to place a regular order for over £100 worth of stuff every month and at first it all arrived fast. But then problems started, I only got part of an order, and now, very very slow. It's now just more annoying to order and I shall be looking to order my monthly £100 worth of stuff with another retailer."
"I put together a sizeable order having received en email advertising sale prices and free standard UK delivery over a certain value. At the checkout the website added a delivery charge - turns out that as far as free delivery goes, 'UK' (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) doesn't include Northern Ireland, for that matter it doesn't include a large amount of Great Britain either. I don't mind paying postage - I do object to being lied to just to attract my attention."
"I decided to order some cat toys as we'd just moved house, and one of my cats was desperate to go out and getting a bit stir crazy at having to be kept in for weeks on end. The order arrived as promised within two days, and was just as successful as I'd hoped! I've ordered again from them since, and not been disappointed. Again, delivered promptly. At their offer price, plus a discount code. Highly recommended."
Sheila Randall
"There quick of the mark."
Silvia Colecchia
"Very fast and when I had a problem with a damaged delivery they provide me a discount for my next order"
LizzieD
"I get my cat food at a good price"
John Armstrong
"Order quickly processed, well packaged and at a highly competitive price"
Sarah Coffey
"Good range of products and prices. Paid extra for weekend delivery and received my parcel the next day. Item works well."
DEBBIE
"i've been a pet planet customer for years. they always have what my cats need, they deliver promptly and let me know if there are going to be any unexpected delays. i also buy cat food for a disabled friend who can't get the particular food in local shops so everybody's happy."
Sara
"Everything I wanted was in stock, good delivery times. Happy with purchases"
Frances E Bramzel
"Handled a complicated delivery without any problem"
Petplanet is rated 4.15 based on 13 reviews