Petplanet Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Petplanet
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Petplanet made you happy

"Paid for Saturday delivery did not deliver emailed did not respond phoned unhelpful asked for a refund hope that comes unlike delivery stay clear"
Are you Petplanet? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Petplanet receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered 2dog beds an emailed arrived saying they had been dispatched! 7 days later not received. Spoke to 3 different people in customer services to be told 3 different stories! Staff rude! So I asked for my money back, i was informed it will take 5 days for the refund! Appalling service hence I will never buy from this Company again"
"9 days to deliver order. Totally unacceptable. First error, sent to wrong customer, second error, promised next day delivery but arrived 3 days later. I will never be using Petplanet again and will be advising others not to also."
"Very good value, delivery options, fast delivery"
"I placed two orders from petplanet about two days apart from one another: 1) one of the orders took three weeks for a delivery and is missing items from the order 2) the other order I returned the items (and paid my own return postage fees) and they have not refunded me - its been two weeks! I have sent numerous emails, some they respond to (no useful info) but most emails they have not responded to. I will never purchase from them again."
"I placed an order a dog ramp for my old arthritic husky told.my order was dispatched and on its way then receive an email stating that my order has been held they want a NIF number I call them wait 15 minutes on hold to be told they will get back to.me, got an email today its. Been redirected to them.....don't waste your money go else where!!!!"
"Received every for my puppy in good condition. Very reasonable prices."
"Ordered an anti splash slip pool, item never arrived, received an email telling me there was a delay on dispatch. I emailed back asking if I could have the reduced price (item was reduced a few days after I purchased it from £99 to £79.99) for the inconvenience caused to receive an email back thanking me for my cancellation! Tried calling them and I was number 15 in the cue. I am glad my order has been cancelled as I have just read other reviews to find out this is not a one off case. Do not order from Pet Planet if you want an item on time!!!"
"Item arrived, huge delivery cost, you have to pay for collection of item which they mis informed me of, which they deduct from the refund cost. That or take a trip to the post office and fork out (delivery was £6 for a small item). Customer service was abysmal, cut and past answers and generally had the tone of someone who really didn't care. Self proclaimed no.1 pet store online.... I'd avoid them at all costs. They care not a bit for customers, I'd use a company that do."
"Do not waste your money on next day delivery. 14.00 is the cut off for next day delivery. I ordered urgent feeding products on a Thursday and Paypal identified the transaction as 13.40. Next day (Friday) they did not arrive. After a long phone queue for order queries (guess they must get a lot or queries) I was told the monies were not released in time so the goods would arrive Monday. By then the animal would be dead! I will not use Petplanet again, poor service. Why they think next day delivery at 13.40 on a Thursday is Monday I do not know."
"Great product delivered on time would use again"
"Delivery never arrived because item was out of stock - despite several emails saying it was on its way! - and still no explanation from PetPlanet as to why this happened, all emails to them being ignored. Perhaps PetPlanet are very generous with staff leave but my employer isnt so taking a day off for a promised delivery that was never going to happen was a complete waste of precious leave. Very unreliable outfit and abysmal customer service. Avoid."
"I love all the products i have purchased from them, the latest was a swiss design dog bed which is great, and my little dog loves it. There is so much variety to choose from, and there is everything you will ever need for your pets."
"Huge choice of quality products at decent prices, fast delivery will definitely use again."
"I have placed two orders with this company in the last month and the on first occasion delivery took nearly ten days. This time around I have waited a week for my items to arrive. Now they are here, one product is incorrect - food for rabbits was sent instead of food for guinea pigs. I appreciate that mistakes happen and this would seem like a fairly easy error for Pet Planet to rectify. Having contacted them, they have informed me that it will take a further three days for them to be able to provide me with a solution and arrange an exchange. Unbelievable. I will absolutely not order from Pet Planet again. Previously I have always ordered my pet supplies from MedicAnimal, but as a few of my usual items have been out of stock with them recently, I have had to use an alternative company. MedicAnimal always deliver very promptly; sometimes within 48 hours and at no additional cost. I will be going back to them for all of my future orders. Pet Planet have really let me down and I could not recommend them."
"Good website and competetive prices, but very slow delivery. It's simply not acceptable for it to take over a week for an order to arrive. I used to place a regular order for over £100 worth of stuff every month and at first it all arrived fast. But then problems started, I only got part of an order, and now, very very slow. It's now just more annoying to order and I shall be looking to order my monthly £100 worth of stuff with another retailer."
"I put together a sizeable order having received en email advertising sale prices and free standard UK delivery over a certain value. At the checkout the website added a delivery charge - turns out that as far as free delivery goes, 'UK' (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) doesn't include Northern Ireland, for that matter it doesn't include a large amount of Great Britain either. I don't mind paying postage - I do object to being lied to just to attract my attention."
"I decided to order some cat toys as we'd just moved house, and one of my cats was desperate to go out and getting a bit stir crazy at having to be kept in for weeks on end. The order arrived as promised within two days, and was just as successful as I'd hoped! I've ordered again from them since, and not been disappointed. Again, delivered promptly. At their offer price, plus a discount code. Highly recommended."
"There quick of the mark."
"Very fast and when I had a problem with a damaged delivery they provide me a discount for my next order"
Petplanet is rated 3.19 based on 26 reviews