Petplan UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Petplan UK
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Petplan UK made you happy

"I tried to claim for my kitty's dental operation - he needed a fang extraction, the dentist told me that he chipped it and he was probably in pain and hiding it. I contacted Petplan, and they told me that "you must arrange and pay for your pet to have a yearly dental examination " and that I couldn't have cover because I didn't do that. That wasn't true, I took him to the vet every year. Now what am I supposed to do? I can't afford to pay for the operation, but I feel guilty every time I look at him... The irony is that if I hadn't been paying Petplan the quite expensive premiums, I'd have saved up enough by now to pay for the operation myself. Petplan was supposed to help me when things like this happen and they didn't."
Are you Petplan UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shocking! Beware. They say they haven’t received claims, deduct post and packaging from the bill EVEN WHEN ITS NOT ON THERE! My advise, check, re check and keep a record of everything because they do not pay out accurately"
"Petplan were great and paid my claim really quickly! Would recommend to all!"
"Really helped me with insuring my cat that a gave a home to from the cats protection"
Petplan UK is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews