Peter Vardy Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy

How would you rate Peter Vardy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Caroline Godfrey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Peter Vardy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Caroline Godfrey
Verified Reviewer
"Being a business owner myself I always wait for a couple of months before I review another business. Emotional reviews are no good to anyone. Factual reviews are much better I find. Fact number 1 the Range Rover (Used) cost me £52500.00 it looks amazing the colour combinations of red with a black roof look great, and from a distance everyone says so. However this car was sold to me and I quite “not a mark on it it’s absolutely stunning” This is in fact not the truth the paint work needs £3300.00 of work to reach a standard as described. That’s three thousand three hundred pounds of repair. In addition to this the car passed the MOT without any advisory’s meaning it’s in perfect working order. I have had this car for 9 weeks which is a fact and now have to replace all 4 tyres. Another fact, this is going to cost me £1200.00 So there you have it if you plan to purchase a car from Peter Vardy I would suggest you look elsewhere. I have email David Thompson with my concerns and he said “the car meets Land Rover Standards” This is not the point, you can not sell a product which doesn’t match the description given. It’s the law I’ve offered mediation and agreeing to sharing costs. This offer was rejected. The last fact is very simple. Peter Vardy are in breach of contract “because the car didn’t match the description given” both over the phone and in writing I have no choice but to place it before a district judge. Peter Vardy will either have to travel the 525 miles to here the case or employ local a solicitor to represent them I think the directors at Peter Vardy should send the sales staff on a basic “uk law training day” I will update here again after the court has heard my case."
"Just excellent service and a fantastic deal"
Peter Vardy is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews