Peter Tyson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peter Tyson
"This is the first time I used Peter Tyson and I will be using them again. An easy to use website, a fast delivery time and the best price around!"
"Purchased a B&O speaker to replace our Bose Mini Speaker, having previously owned two and wanted to try a premium product. Peter Tyson who in all honesty were unknown to me delivered the product in a timely manner and ready to give to my partner as a Christmas Present! Highly recommend the product and Peter Tyson, whom no doubt I will purchase from in the future"
"Price for the bundle I bought was the most competitive I could find. Delivery was smooth, quick and arrived exactly as expected. When I called to seek some post sales advice, the person I spoke to was most helpful and offered great and honest advice. Highly recommended and would without doubt contact again for any additional requirements."
"From beginning to end, whether by email or by phone, the whole service was first rate. I would come back to this team without any hesitation what so ever. Thank you all and keep up the good work."
"Great service deliver on time"
"Ordered a denon x4000 surround sound amp as an exchanged product must say it was floorless came in original packaging with everything included the customer service was excellent and priced at a bargain level 100% will order again fast safe delivery couldn't be happier thank you :)"
"You gave me excellent service, thank you very much."
"Ordered a Marantz NR1508 AV Receiver and HDMI cable. Both arrived next day as arranged. Pleased with my purchase and my shopping experience with Peter Tyson."
"Great dealing with you. I would highly recommend Peter Tyson to anyone. Cheers 👍"
"Very good service."
"A very good experience, price of item very competitive, item was dispatched and arrived quickly and in perfect working order. Would have know problem using Peter Tyson's online services again. Thanks for a professional service."
"I bought some Bose speakers from Peter Tyson and their customer service was excellent! With prompt shipment and delivery. I'd buy from them again."
"Let me start by saying I use to buy all my gear from a very big national hifi shops and as good as they were times change and so does the way company's trade, so went on the lookout for somewhere that would give me that feeling I use to get from other places, peter tyson is just that, friendly staff, fast responce with email and offer the best delivery I have come across and NOT using cheap couriers, Since using PT I have bought amp, turntable, speakers, and have had zero problems what so ever, there pricing is on avarge what the market prices are but it's there offers and sometimes the little extras you get, all in all I highly recommend them, and will be using them more often as long as the wife dosnt find out.... Thanks chaps 10/10 keep up the good work"
"Item arrived on time. Well packaged, though when I opened the box containing the speakers, the guarantee form, which was at the top of the box, had been sliced by someone opening the box, prior to dispatch to me, with a stanley knife or similar blade. Fortunately it had only cut the guarantee form and not gone through to the product. I would have expected a supplier to know not to open parcels by slicing tape with a blade! Other than that major fault, everything else was OK."
"Product was absolutely brilliant and of high quality"
"Very happy with my Bose Qc Headphones"
"Ordering was quick , easy & stress free . Delivery was spot on to when they stated it would be delivered . Would defo recommend, Thank you."
"Excellent service from an exceptional company."
"Very competitively priced very fast delivery"
"Have been buying HI-FI from Peter Tyson for over 10 years. It started with a trip to their old shop in Carlyle and continues with online shopping. During all the years the service has been excellent and the goods in top condition. Any interaction with staff has also been very satisfying."
Peter Tyson is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access