Peter Tyson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peter Tyson
"Great price and efficient service"
"No problems at all. Great product at the right price, fast delivery and good comms."
"Best possible price, everything works perfectly"
"Listed as out of stock but arrived 2 days later. Excellent product and value. Says has a 2 year guarantee which is a bonus"
"Placed a telephone order for Ethernet cable. Polite guy I spoke to double checked stock availability, happily in stock. Cable arrived 2 days later free delivery. What more could I ask? Not the first time I've purchased from PT and won't be the last."
"Very pleased with my purchase of the Bose rear surround speakers which I bought at a very competitive price. Delivered by next day, I would highly recommend Peter Tyson to anyone looking for a great deal"
"Very good service for very competitively priced goods. Thank you."
"all good"
"I needed some advice on speakers and a separate amp for the TV I'd just bought elsewhere, and the chap who helped me was brilliant - very knowledgeable about his product and his stock. I ordered the speakers and amp that he recommended and it was there next day; they'd even included some cable in case I didn't have any to hand. I wouldn't hesitate to use Peter Tyson again as I really couldn't fault the service given. I've been using the items for a few weeks now and I'm very pleased with the recommendations as well as the price that I paid."
"Recently bought a Denon D-M41 unit with Q Acoustics 3020 speakers following what hifi recommendations. Very pleased with the combo. Peter Tyson offered the best price along with speedy pre Xmas delivery. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service, probably the best experience I've had buying something online. Ordered a great product for a great price, next day delivery and DPD were to the minute accurate with their time slot. Can't fault the service. Will, and am going to use again."
"Splendid"
"Excellent service Quick delivery Would definitely use again"
"Had never heard of Peter Tyson and was sceptical about ordering but I'm so glad I did. I did research and read reviews. I purchased the Bose quietcomfort wireless 35 11 headphones. These were the best price and a 3 year warranty. Will definitely look on Peter Tyson website for anything else. Great website, speedy and well informed delivery."
"Fantastic service hope to use them again"
"Competitive prices ..... great customer service . Super fast delivery ."
"Excellent service and Quick delivery ."
"Very quick service and prompt delivery and good prices on the items I ordered thank you."
"Great prices and very fast delivery. I can highly recommend and would continue to buy quality products from this company."
"Item was cheaper than anywhere else, arrived well packaged and protected and delivery was exactly as promised. Only the second or third item I have bought from PT but each experience has been very positive!"
Peter Tyson is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews