Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire

99 Airbles Rd, Motherwell ML1 2TH, UK

Tell us how Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire made you happy

"Still waiting on feedback callback 7 months after sale. Car broke down today with coolant leak. Took to dealership I bought it from. Was told there technicians had all finished work for the day so would have to take car away and book it in for check. Informed them I couldn’t as it had an overheating engine. Was offered no way of getting home or no courtesy car even though car is only 18 months old and in warranty and I also spent a lot of money on a 3 year servicing plan to prevent any of this. Expected at least the courtesy car. Am I not entitled to this with 3 year plan and warranty. Sister in law had to make hour long trip to come pick me up"
"Kevin Mccrum, super salesman - laughed from the minute I walked in until leaving. Never thought it would be so easy, Third car bought from Motherwell, fantastic deal. Thanks Kevin"
"Our experience at Peter Vardy Motherwell was outstanding, very welcoming and accommodating as we had our little girl with us. Our sales advisor Kevin McCrum was great and got us an amazing deal, we are over the moon with our new wheels! Thanks again Kevin! 5 stars all round *****"
Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews