Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire

99 Airbles Rd, Motherwell ML1 2TH, UK

Tell us how Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire made you happy

"Took Peter vardy 4 attempts to get my car fixed got there eventually poor show would not recommend them"
"Still waiting on feedback callback 7 months after sale. Car broke down today with coolant leak. Took to dealership I bought it from. Was told there technicians had all finished work for the day so would have to take car away and book it in for check. Informed them I couldn’t as it had an overheating engine. Was offered no way of getting home or no courtesy car even though car is only 18 months old and in warranty and I also spent a lot of money on a 3 year servicing plan to prevent any of this. Expected at least the courtesy car. Am I not entitled to this with 3 year plan and warranty. Sister in law had to make hour long trip to come pick me up"
Peter Vardy Vauxhall Motherwell, North Lanarkshire is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews