Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire

Tell us how Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Very impressive set up, very busy and I was deeply impressed by the guy shouting AWARENESS AWARENESS all day. He seemed to know what he was doing, I was just confused as to why he had the wee orange golf flags on the tables. The grey haired George Clooney lookalike guy with the glasses seemed to know why! A very well set up and enjoyable experience. Bought the car and drove home today within 2 hours Well done Peter Vardy"
"Children loved the CarStore built castles in the sky with a Ian van Dahl. Took me back to the heyday of the 90's rave scene with the tunes on a Saturday HWFG"
"I had a wonderful time in the showroom and learned a lot about treating people the right way and obviously the condition of the cars were way better than my own . I had such a great experience and hope one day to have the same a calibre of sales staff as they do."
"Had a few issues with the car but Peter Vardy stepped up and went above and beyond to rectify all issues and more. Extremely impressed by the Car Store with nothing too much trouble. Thank you"
"quite possibly the most fun I ever had had buying a car. Great friendly service, no pressure and superbly priced used cars. definitely a place i'll return to in the future and happy to recommend family and friends. loved the free ice cream and donuts"
"Craig @ Sales !! Craig and the team went above and beyond locating a specific vehicle with great spec at a great price for me !! There was no pressure and I didn’t feel rushed at all ... I was made to feel at ease and the transaction when part exchanging my car was seemless. There was quick and honest communication throughout the experience and I was able to take the car a test drive on the day. Craig really listened to me as I had terrible experience with previous sales in other company’s , and he made sure I was clear every step of the way. The rest of the team were friendly and approachable !! Well rounded great experience !! Can’t wait to pick up my Juke 😃 !! Thanks guys !!"
"Bought car 8 days ago from hillington that's not been driven in 6 of these days due to smoke from engine bay faulty breaks exhaust hangers snapped no emissions report witch I believe is illegal kerbed alloys scratches low coolant reverse cam not working pat's missing for then to be told by rude after sales man to tell me I CAN NOT REJECT THIS CAR"
"I was dealing with christophet mitchell bought an audi A3 very happy with car and service. Christopher is very polite and professional would definately recommend to friends and family"
"Stuart Fraser is a fantastic asset to your team. Having recently purchased a new Insignia, he went above and beyond the call of duty in assisting me in my mission. Nothing was a problem to Stuart and he was most helpful with all aspects of the sale. Would recommend Vardy Car Store to family and friends without any hesitation."
"Bought a Mercedes e class, salesman Craig Gemmel was very nice n explained everything with details , even he took us to Store’s workshop to show us the car in preparation, we hope there after sale service will b as caring as before buying."
"Took over a week to get a car that only needed an MOT. Would probably have waited longer as I had to keep chasing it up due to there only being contact from the handover team after I called them. They never phoned when they said they would. When I finally got the car thete was a problem with the radio and only one key was working. I reported this a the day after I got the car to the salesman who told me the next day that he would pass this on to the after sales manager. Chased this up after a few days and still no response. Ended up going in a week later to speak to someone and he apparently knew nothing about it. They don't take bookings for a Saturday so I have had to take time off work to have the radio checked and key checked. Never even tried to change the battery in the key to see if that would sort the issue. As the key actually let's me drive the car it seemed like a probable solution. The quickest they could do the work was about a month from when I went in. Hopefully things will be resolved when I take the car in this coming Friday. Have advised everyone I know to avoid this place like the plague."
"Never go near this place to purchase a car unless u want a death trap!! Purchased my car on the Friday 23rd Feb noticed the sat morning the back windscreen wasn’t clearing as the heating element was broken. Called Peter vardy who said the earliest they could look at it was 23rd March (car hadn’t been out the showroom 24hrs) this day wasn’t suitable for me so they gave me the 26th March (over a month after purchase) they told me it needed a new back windscreen but take it to Vauxhall directly as it’s under manufacturers warranty. Took it there for them to inform me the warranty won’t touch it as they don’t believe the original tailgates on the car and they suspect it’s been in a previous accident. Take it to Peter vardy and demand someone to listen to me and look at it s after 8 phonecalls to different people and explaining the problem each time not once was I called back and that was supposedly it being put through as a priority!! Was told to bring it into body shop and there another mechanic looked at it and said no no Definately not an accident the tailgates just slightly squint and I can fix it - looks like a garage door has came down and broken it and it’s previously been repaired. By this point as we have discovered extensive water damage due to the window leaking in water at the seals we have started the rejection process as the cars been sold faulty. Peter vardy agree with what Vauxhall said and what we had noticed and then had the audacity to then tell finance that it was ME who caused all the damage (in less than 24hrs)!!!!! I don’t even have a garage door!! Absolute joke!!!! Engineer from my finance company came out today to assess it and informed me it has 100% been in an accident and the whole rear end of the car looks to have been replaced really badly and that he doesn’t know how the car got out the showroom!!!! The state the back of the car is in after looking at the evidence round the seals is rediculous and the car shouldn’t even be on the road as there’s no clips holding the underneath of the car on properly!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!!!!"
Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire is rated 4.00 based on 12 reviews