Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire

500 Hillington Rd, Glasgow G52 4XA, UK

Tell us how Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Our first encounter with Peter Vardy in Hillington started of exceptionally well. The advice and expertise we received from sales man Stuart Fraser was excellent he helped us find the right car at the right price. I would give him 5/5. However on collection of our car we did not receive the same standard of customer care and to say the least we were rather disappointed. Collection of the car was by appointment and we were attended to nearly an hour late and just approaching closing time, 7.50pm The car was outside and the rain was torrential. The was no shelter provided to check the car over. We simply got handed the keys and pointed in the direction of the car. It was shortly discovered that the rear car seat was damaged. This was eventually resolved 6 days later following a lot of back and forth telephone calls with the after care team and having to make a lot of last minute alternate travel plans to get to work. In the end we got the car and thankful that all was sorted."
"I've just purchased a Hyundai I40 and am very pleased. Having thoroughly searched the market Peter Vardy had the best deals. Stuart, the customer representative that dealt with me was very helpful in advising me on the types of cars that met my requirements. I'm impressed with the rigorous tests the used cars go through before being made available to purchase. Also the car was immaculate inside and out. Would definitely recommend Peter Vardy Hillington."
"Kelly was very helpful and attentive. Im enjoying driving my new car. Thanks!"
"Seen a lovely car online but after going in to test drive it, I realised it was not what I needed or wanted. After talking to salesman Brian McWilliams who listened to my needs, considered my budget, and answered all my questions brilliantly. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to Brian, I have a lovely car that fits my family needs perfectly! I also had some of the best banter I've had in a car showroom and test drive! Would highly recommend friends and family to pop in and see him. Thanks again Peter Vardy Car Store and of course Brian."
"Wasnt what i hoped, a bit all over the place."
"This is an awful read, does it matter how they looked or what colour they wore or what trainers they had on on what song they sang, is Peter hardy not supposed to provide a product and service, why are people focused on appearance?? What's the obsession with Abbott?? If you want a real review on the service they provide then best to have a look at Facebook, not so many cowboys, the product and service is far from good."
"Having read the varied reviews and bought a car I can confirm there are genuinely good looking members of staff and great deals to be had. Some people that write a review on here should check to see if it's an official site first before posting. If you're in the market for a car I'd advise you pop in store and check them out. Bought my honda jazz from them, over a £1000 cheaper than the franchise in Linwood"
"How busy I this place, felt like I was back at the SECC carnival. Went into buy a ford fiesta and got the deal I wanted. Ev3n got a free holiday to tenerife. Thank you Peter Vardy and your team looked very smart in their all black uniform. One guy even had vapour max miles!!! The only let down was the lumber Jack guy in the tanned Timberlands? So for that reason I'll only score the visit star."
"I actually came on this site to leave a genuine review about the service I received. After reading other reviews I quickly realised that these are not genuine reviews from genuine customers. After visiting the store this week I can confirm that there are no attractive members of the vardy team or any other team member. I am actually disappointed that these reviews are not taken seriously and on that note I will be looking to take this further and report that this site is being abused."
"I Picked up my new car today on time as promised. I was really sceptical about buying from Peter Vardy having read some reviews on this site but I'm glad I did. Sales team couldn't have been amy nicer. And the delivery team were so helpful when it came to driving it away. The staff were all dressed in dinner jackets and black ties which added to the VIP feel. I was even given a voucher for a free holiday in tenerife by a very handsome manager. I don't know his name but he looked like the guy that announces the boxing and says let's get ready to rumble. So it's new me, new year and new car ! Thank you Peter Vardy"
"Doesn't even deserve a 1 star, spent my new Years Eve looking for a new car? Bad decision entertaining Peter Vardy, was introduced to a salesman when I arrived, told us to have a look around and he'd be back, Must have started his New year early cause he never came Back, had a look around for him, he was too busy messing about and carrying on that he didn't notice me leave, was very interested in a Corsa but took my business elsewhere, thankfully Arnold Clark saved the day."
"Shocking from start to finish. Poor choice of cars and nothing but pushy staff. Will not be back!!!"
"I thought the service was very poor, disappointed all round, not a great experience, no one seemed interested in my needs, spoke to the sales manager briefly but felt he was more interested in his mobile phone than selling me a car, sadly i wont be back."
"Agreed to buy the car 11/12/18 on condition that the repairs I asked for was completed before I drive the car away, and was assured by salesman this would not be a problem, and pointed out that the wheels were damaged he assured they would be refurbished .I paid my deposit by card ,and this was accepted by the salesman ,and reassured me I could use the same card to pay the balance. Returning almost two weeks later to pay for vehicle they refused to take payment with my card,so I left the premises without paying ,and not seeing the vehicle. I had a telephone call the same day telling me it was fine to pay with my card could I return the following day to complete transaction I aggreed to this.Next day on arrival I noticed the vehicle parked outside, I had a look, and noticed the wheels were not repaired ,and wondered if any repairs had been done.I pointed this out at pickup point, and was told I could have the vehicle booked in to have repairs done,at this point I lost all confidence in what I may be buying.Every journey is a round trip of 35 miles I just headed for home again.All I want now is my deposit returned.I dont know how I can do this as I have never spoken to the same person twice in this car sales room.If they dont intend to do the repairs they should tell you,not tell you they will be done and dont."
"i'm walking through the air ! i can't thank you for my lovely new car and for the paint protection that was applied. I was very sceptical about the products and the benefits suggested, however the sales person involved (can't remember his name but he sounded like a cross between Rob Brydon and alad jones from the snowman!) my favourite xmas movie ). he told me that my interior was covered for all of life's little accidents and demonstrated it perfectly. I have an elderly dog and i'm happy to say that when No.2 came then the seats were wiped clean without any lingering odours. can you tell me what the product is as I would like my sofas and rugs protected as well. well done Peter Vardy CarStore this is my first car from you guys but it won't be my last"
"I'm not one for nuisance calls but I'm glad I answered this one. I was contacted by William in the retentions team and just at the right time (my car had failed its MOT). Will I am impressed as I came down on the same day to let you view my car, as it was black and just what the buyers were looking for. I did the deal there and then and drove away 2 hours later in my new C3 they even settled my finance which was more than the car was worth. Thank you Will I am going to have a great Xmas now without the worry of repairing my car. Just one niggling question? What is the fascination about Russ Abbott ? The staff all seemed to love him whenever his song was played, especially Alistair the sales manager"
"WOW what an atmosphere ,i love a Peter Vardy with a happy atmosphere. My car was in for a little rectification work done, nothing major and nothing was too much trouble for the team. We were all treated to a rendition of BAND AID " do they know it's xmas by 5 Santa's in a Mitsubishi Shogun which was entertaining, there was one particular Santa there, he was George Clooney lookalike Santa where he might have have been the real thing except for the beard. they also played Russ Abbotts "what an atmosphere" that had the whole garage clapping and singing along, this is my 5th car from CarStore and the team and definitely my most entertaining to date. great work guys Merry Xmas Ruth"
"Very impressive set up, very busy and I was deeply impressed by the guy shouting AWARENESS AWARENESS all day. He seemed to know what he was doing, I was just confused as to why he had the wee orange golf flags on the tables. The grey haired George Clooney lookalike guy with the glasses seemed to know why! A very well set up and enjoyable experience. Bought the car and drove home today within 2 hours Well done Peter Vardy"
"Children loved the CarStore built castles in the sky with a Ian van Dahl. Took me back to the heyday of the 90's rave scene with the tunes on a Saturday HWFG"
Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire is rated 3.63 based on 30 reviews