Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire

500 Hillington Rd, Glasgow G52 4XA, UK

Tell us how Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Connor helped us at the Hillington store. He was so helpful and made the whole experience so easy for us to pick out car. Answered any questions we had and was very approachable. Pick up the car tomorrow. Great service, definitely 5 star rating."
"From the moment we went in we were approached by a lovey young lady named Lisa who asked if any help was required. When we said no we were left to our own browsing after Lisa told us the lay out of this car supermarket .Haveing spotted a car 15 min later we seeked out Lisa and she helped us with its purchase"
"Had such a good experience buying my car is the second time I have purchased a car from Peter Vardy. Lisa was amazing she helped me pick my car and made sure I was comfortable in the car and made me feel confident in my decision. Nothing was to big an ask. Would 100% recommend."
"great great great great great"
"I bought my first car from Peter Vardy an Audi A1. I had been fortunate enough to bump into Kelly (worker) when enquiring about MINI’s at first. SHE WAS AMAZING. She broken down everything for me and explained she knew I was so young and money may have been an issue. She provided such a personal touch and I also came away thinking I had gained a friend too. She was so genuine in her work ethic and I couldn’t recommend her anymore to anyone. After changing my mind about the MINI I contacted her via what’s app asking if she could source any Audi A1’s for me. She did just that even on her day off. She arranged all the paper work for me, the PCP was finalised and I was able to pick up my car the next day. It was a pleasure to have her sort out my first car and help me through the procedure. I recommend ANYONE whether it’s your first car or not to ask to deal with kelly at the Renfrew store. She is so helpful, understanding and is not pushy or patronising in anyway like a lot of cars sales people is. She leaves everything to your choice and I felt no pressure what’s so ever when dealing with her. She’s an absolute credit to the store."
"Went into this store to purchase a new car whilst I was planning on buying everything was great. I was waiting on an update and confirmation on when to collect the car waited over a week and had to chase myself spoke to a supervisor who went to get an update and got the sales person to call back after not updating me for a week acted like everything was fine to tell me I couldn't carry my negative over to the new car which I could of been told a week previously. I then asked for my refund back if we were not going any further was told I would get a call on Monday and nothing chased again myself today a spoke to the most arrogant supervisor or manager (Jamie) I am still waiting on an apology was more interested in telling me he was off for a fortnight so couldn't confirm what I was saying customer service was non existent. If it was a straight forward purchase with no work involved I am willing to guarantee a different story. Do yourself a favor go elsewhere to purchase a car (Also I went elsewhere and had no issues with my car purchase)"
"Worst after sales service ever! not interested, don't return phone calls or tell the truth. If you're not buying they don't care. Now over two weeks trying to resolve an issue with my new vehicle , 20 phone calls two of which were returned,promising resolution then ignored again .Appalling !"
"Craig dick was the guy i dealt with he was well mannered and not pushy like other car sales men that i have met from other places, in the future i would come back and ask personally for him. I would recommend this car dealership to all no hassle issues and extremely helpful."
"Excellent choice of cars. Really good customer service. I had to have my dog with me and they were great with her!"
"WORST EXPERIENCE IN A CAR SHOW ROOM, IN MY LIFE. GO TO ARNOLD CLARK, LESSON LEARNED."
"WORST LIFE EXPERIENCE EVER IN A CAR SHOW ROOM. GO TO ARNOLD CLARK! LESSON LEARNED."
"I would highly recommend Kelly Bates. She was very informative on the car I purchased. In my opinion, I felt at ease during the process of the car sale; no sales pressure and happy to speak openly about the car I purchased. Kelly has been in contact since the purchase just to make sure the after sale has been ok; all is well, so far so good."
"Our first encounter with Peter Vardy in Hillington started of exceptionally well. The advice and expertise we received from sales man Stuart Fraser was excellent he helped us find the right car at the right price. I would give him 5/5. However on collection of our car we did not receive the same standard of customer care and to say the least we were rather disappointed. Collection of the car was by appointment and we were attended to nearly an hour late and just approaching closing time, 7.50pm The car was outside and the rain was torrential. The was no shelter provided to check the car over. We simply got handed the keys and pointed in the direction of the car. It was shortly discovered that the rear car seat was damaged. This was eventually resolved 6 days later following a lot of back and forth telephone calls with the after care team and having to make a lot of last minute alternate travel plans to get to work. In the end we got the car and thankful that all was sorted."
"I've just purchased a Hyundai I40 and am very pleased. Having thoroughly searched the market Peter Vardy had the best deals. Stuart, the customer representative that dealt with me was very helpful in advising me on the types of cars that met my requirements. I'm impressed with the rigorous tests the used cars go through before being made available to purchase. Also the car was immaculate inside and out. Would definitely recommend Peter Vardy Hillington."
"Kelly was very helpful and attentive. Im enjoying driving my new car. Thanks!"
"Seen a lovely car online but after going in to test drive it, I realised it was not what I needed or wanted. After talking to salesman Brian McWilliams who listened to my needs, considered my budget, and answered all my questions brilliantly. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to Brian, I have a lovely car that fits my family needs perfectly! I also had some of the best banter I've had in a car showroom and test drive! Would highly recommend friends and family to pop in and see him. Thanks again Peter Vardy Car Store and of course Brian."
"Wasnt what i hoped, a bit all over the place."
"This is an awful read, does it matter how they looked or what colour they wore or what trainers they had on on what song they sang, is Peter hardy not supposed to provide a product and service, why are people focused on appearance?? What's the obsession with Abbott?? If you want a real review on the service they provide then best to have a look at Facebook, not so many cowboys, the product and service is far from good."
"Having read the varied reviews and bought a car I can confirm there are genuinely good looking members of staff and great deals to be had. Some people that write a review on here should check to see if it's an official site first before posting. If you're in the market for a car I'd advise you pop in store and check them out. Bought my honda jazz from them, over a £1000 cheaper than the franchise in Linwood"
"How busy I this place, felt like I was back at the SECC carnival. Went into buy a ford fiesta and got the deal I wanted. Ev3n got a free holiday to tenerife. Thank you Peter Vardy and your team looked very smart in their all black uniform. One guy even had vapour max miles!!! The only let down was the lumber Jack guy in the tanned Timberlands? So for that reason I'll only score the visit star."
Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire is rated 3.64 based on 42 reviews