Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire

How would you rate Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire ?

"Stuart Fraser is a fantastic asset to your team. Having recently purchased a new Insignia, he went above and beyond the call of duty in assisting me in my mission. Nothing was a problem to Stuart and he was most helpful with all aspects of the sale. Would recommend Vardy Car Store to family and friends without any hesitation."
Jahangir Muhammad
Verified Reviewer
"Bought a Mercedes e class, salesman Craig Gemmel was very nice n explained everything with details , even he took us to Store’s workshop to show us the car in preparation, we hope there after sale service will b as caring as before buying."
"Took over a week to get a car that only needed an MOT. Would probably have waited longer as I had to keep chasing it up due to there only being contact from the handover team after I called them. They never phoned when they said they would. When I finally got the car thete was a problem with the radio and only one key was working. I reported this a the day after I got the car to the salesman who told me the next day that he would pass this on to the after sales manager. Chased this up after a few days and still no response. Ended up going in a week later to speak to someone and he apparently knew nothing about it. They don't take bookings for a Saturday so I have had to take time off work to have the radio checked and key checked. Never even tried to change the battery in the key to see if that would sort the issue. As the key actually let's me drive the car it seemed like a probable solution. The quickest they could do the work was about a month from when I went in. Hopefully things will be resolved when I take the car in this coming Friday. Have advised everyone I know to avoid this place like the plague."
Pauline McDonald
Verified Reviewer
"Never go near this place to purchase a car unless u want a death trap!! Purchased my car on the Friday 23rd Feb noticed the sat morning the back windscreen wasn’t clearing as the heating element was broken. Called Peter vardy who said the earliest they could look at it was 23rd March (car hadn’t been out the showroom 24hrs) this day wasn’t suitable for me so they gave me the 26th March (over a month after purchase) they told me it needed a new back windscreen but take it to Vauxhall directly as it’s under manufacturers warranty. Took it there for them to inform me the warranty won’t touch it as they don’t believe the original tailgates on the car and they suspect it’s been in a previous accident. Take it to Peter vardy and demand someone to listen to me and look at it s after 8 phonecalls to different people and explaining the problem each time not once was I called back and that was supposedly it being put through as a priority!! Was told to bring it into body shop and there another mechanic looked at it and said no no Definately not an accident the tailgates just slightly squint and I can fix it - looks like a garage door has came down and broken it and it’s previously been repaired. By this point as we have discovered extensive water damage due to the window leaking in water at the seals we have started the rejection process as the cars been sold faulty. Peter vardy agree with what Vauxhall said and what we had noticed and then had the audacity to then tell finance that it was ME who caused all the damage (in less than 24hrs)!!!!! I don’t even have a garage door!! Absolute joke!!!! Engineer from my finance company came out today to assess it and informed me it has 100% been in an accident and the whole rear end of the car looks to have been replaced really badly and that he doesn’t know how the car got out the showroom!!!! The state the back of the car is in after looking at the evidence round the seals is rediculous and the car shouldn’t even be on the road as there’s no clips holding the underneath of the car on properly!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE!!!!"
Peter Vardy CarStore, Renfrewshire is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews