Petal Plan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Petal Plan

Tell us how Petal Plan made you happy

Siwan T
"Beautiful flowers and fabulous idea to have flowers arrive when convenient for my friend. Lovely card as invitation to boom the delivery. Flowers arrived absolutely fresh. Perfect. Thanks Petal Plan, will definitely use you again"
Stephen G
"Amazing service and amazing flowers. The flowers were delivered in a specially designed box to protect them. I loved the fact I could choose exactly when to have them delivered as I was going away for a couple of days when the card arrived. So easy to arrange."
Robert B
"Great service and top quality flowers. They even managed to work to my request for mustard yellow roses in October! My partner loved the opportunity to pick for them to arrive after particularly tricky project at work, as well. One happy customer!"
"Thank you Petal Plan. This is such a great idea. I wanted to send flowers to someone who had just had twins. I wasn't sure when she was getting back from hospital. I didn't know if her house was already full of flowers. This way, I could give her flowers and let her decide when she wanted them to be delivered. Genius! The ordering process was simple and I received a notification when the recipient had received their delivery. I honestly think this is the best way to give and receive flowers."
"Beautiful bunch of flowers arrived as planned supplied by Wild and Bramble. What really pleased me was that most of the packaging was recyclable: paper and cardboard with only 2 pieces of plastic, the largest being 100% compostible."
"Great service and beautiful flowers delivered"
"Very easy to navigate the site."
"Really happy with my first Petal Plan experience. I received these as a gift as I work away a lot so the service they offer was perfect for me. Flowers were beautiful too. Will definitely use again."
"Great service and found it really easy to order and schedule a delivery."
Petal Plan is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews