Petal Plan Reviews

Tell us how Petal Plan made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat
Amarjit S
"Hi, i thought the flowers would look much more vibrant then they where for £70 im actually disappointed, please see attached picture. i would love to send you flowers locally then you can see the difference. only 6 roses in the bunch. regards amz"
Marie C
"Thank you for my flowers and Petal plan was very good at making good something that went wrong and I would definitely recommend this company and very curtious and friendly"
"I'm so impressed by the service I received from Petal Plan! They were super quick to respond to my email asking if I could add a note to the flowers, and my mum was absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous bouquet she received. They were so big she needed two vases! Thanks so much x"
"Great selection of flowers that were very well received from the recipient. Seamless service and delivered on scheduled day with no fuss. Will definitely sing the praises for Petal Plan to all friends and family!"
"Lovely bouquet and Oliver was very helpful"
"Very good and cost effective service"
"Fabulous flowers. Beautiful arrangement"
"I ordered from Petal Plan for the first time and was disappointed with the flowers chosen for an anniversary. I had left the choice to Petal Plan but was underwhelmed by their choice of flowers."
"Superb no hassle order process. Stunning arrangement. Delivered in good time. Only criticism is that I was unable to track the delivery."
"Quick response. Helpful when they couldn’t deliver card straight away. Person sending card to was different to person receiving flowers - but they took that on board no problem. Felt I was dealing with real people and not a system. Thanks"
"I thought my flowers were coming from Petal Plan, but they came from gardenia. I was thus very confused. The colours were lovely but rather sparse for £70.......not sure I'll try this again..kind regards, though...."
"Easy ordering, delivery as planned, and the recipient is delighted with the flowers."
"Certainly not worth £35. A few stems were damaged/dead. I am very disappointed and I don’t think I’ll be ordering from you again, sorry."
"The flowers arrived as requested and looked superb. A special part of our anniversary."
"Flowers were beautiful, well presented and packed and arrived in good condition. Aspects that let it down were the note - handwritten had a few spelling mistakes and didn't all fit in the box with a few words spilling onto otherside. I like the concept of choosing the flowers and the product itself was very good. Likely to go back here for flowers in future as better than other alternates tried."
"To celebrate a 70 th birthday . Friend was delighted with flowers ; just what I asked for pretty summer colours . Thankyou."
"Flowers arrived precisely on time, well packaged and in good condition. Excellent service!"
"Beautiful flowers delivered to Mum for her birthday. Easy ordering process and my special requests were perfectly accounted for. Will definitely use again"
"My friend was delighted with the flowers and sent me a photo. They did look beautiful and exactly as I had requested. Thank you - excellent service."
"My friend was delighted with her bouquet of flowers. She wasn’t in when they were delivered, but they were put where I had indicated on the order form."
"Spending £70 on flowers for anniversary & you end up getting rubbish which everybody thinks looks like they are worse than you get in petrol stations says a lot!!!"
"Beautiful flowers received at exactly the right time. Excellent friendly service."
"Good choice of flowers in line with my notes. Good service."
Petal Plan is rated 4.69 based on 74 reviews