Petal Plan Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Petal Plan

Tell us how Petal Plan made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
Marie C
"Thank you for my flowers and Petal plan was very good at making good something that went wrong and I would definitely recommend this company and very curtious and friendly"
Sarah A
"I'm so impressed by the service I received from Petal Plan! They were super quick to respond to my email asking if I could add a note to the flowers, and my mum was absolutely thrilled with the gorgeous bouquet she received. They were so big she needed two vases! Thanks so much x"
"A beautiful bouquet received for a special occasion and delivered just when I wanted it to be. Excellent service and quality flowers."
"Recipient was delighted as she had just had a birthday so delayed ordering flowers for Easter. Thought Petalplan was an excellent idea."
"My flowers arrived today I am so pleased with the choice thank you. What a lovely idea to have flowers delivered when you choose to have them. I will certainly recommend you to my friends."
"Very impressed with my flower delivery today. Such a beautiful bouquet and a great choice of flowers. I will definitely order again and recommend to friends!"
"Good concept ,good flowers ,nothing not to like."
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time for Mother's Day!"
"Beautiful flowers and amazing service. Really pleased and will definitely recommend thankyou so much"
"Great flowers, great customer service! Special shout out to Oli for answering my 3,000 questions!"
"I would have been happier if they had come in water as they were just left on the door step and luckily I came home in time and managed to rescue them a little disappointed with the delivery ad j am sure my sons would have spent some money on them for my special day.."
"Thank you so much for the fast and efficient service you offer - very impressed with the speed in which you delivered the card. My mum is thrilled to bits knowing that she can order her flowers whenever she wants them!! Thanks again - I will definitely be ordering again in future."
"What an incredible idea and the most beautiful flowers! My wife can’t wait for the next card to come through the post. Thanks Petal Plan :)"
"Excellent service and a lovely bouquet of flowers"
"The system didn't work when entering the code to arrange delivery. When the flowers arrived they were in bad condition, which was very disappointing as i ordered the £90 option. The idea is great but in reality it just wasn't good enough."
Hi Richard,

We're really sorry to hear about your experience, we've tried to get in touch to discuss sending you out alternative flowers. We always work to get you the freshest stems, but if the quality of flowers isn't up to scratch we will replace them.

If you get in touch with us at support@petalplan.com, we can arrange this for you!

Thanks,
Oli at Petal Plan
"My friend loved the flowers as they were from her favorite local flower shop"
"Would definitely reccomend Petal Plan to others. It was great being able to plan the delivery around my schedule and the flowers were beautiful!"
"Beautiful flowers, effortlessly ordered, with the peace of mind that they would be enjoyed when it suited the recipient best. ????"
"Great first experience with Petal Plan. I ordered some flowers for a friend and they looked absolutely amazing in the photograph she sent me. Would definitely recommend and look forward to using again in the future!"
"Just ordered flowers for three different friends. Can’t wait for them get message that they have a flower gifts waiting for them whenever they are next home long enough to enjoy them. Thank you Petal Plan what a fabulous idea and new concept."
Petal Plan is rated 4.86 based on 36 reviews