Petal Plan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petal Plan
Courier, Postal Service, Own Driver

Tell us how Petal Plan made you happy
Excellent service for someone overseas to send flowers. And what a beautiful bunch of flowers arrived, on a day chosen by the recipient, we were all delighted! I will be recommending you to everyone. Thank you!
Order flowers they didn't arrive? Apparently my request was overlooked. When they did eventually arrive flowers were not of the best quality.
lovely flowers ,delivered on time . Thank you .
Awful customer service, poor quality delivery, useless when trying to get a refund. Avoid at all costs.
We are so sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. As you will see from other reviews, customer service and flower quality is very important to us so we are disappointed that both have fallen short of your expectations in this case. Please get in touch with us at oliver@petalplan.com so that we can resolve the situation. Thank you
I was really happy with the service from Petal Plan. There was a problem with the delivery on the day it was due, but staff quickly got in contact and arranged delivery for the following day. The recipient of the gift was very pleased with the beautiful flowers. I will definitely order again from Petal Plan.
Love being able to let my gift-receiver pick exactly when it best suits them to get their flowers! My friends were away on a mini-moon celebrating, and came home to a lot of dead flowers! But giving them PetalPlan meant they were able to top up with beautiful fresh ones and actually enjoy them alone, without the crowd of others. Love it.
Delivered on time and beautiful flowers.
I was actually quite disappointed about the bouquet that came yesterday. It wasn’t particularly wild and seemed quite small in light of the fact I requested large. Disappointed as had huge potential
Flowers are really lovely
Excellent. They arrived during the morning, much earlier than other companies I have dealt with and with a handwritten card, not printed. The flowers themselves were lovely with a good selection and my wife was very happy with them
Very efficient service the flowers were delivered exactly as ordered. These flowers were for a funeral service and were beautiful.
First class. Lovely display of flowers well presented and delivered promptly.
Excellent service and gorgeous flowers. It was really helpful to have a designated delivery date for the flowers. Highgate Florist and Growers in Rotherfield delivered the most beautiful hand tied bouquet which has lasted in perfect condition for some time already.
Thank you Petal Plan for sending the flowers as requested - I let the receiver choose the day she received the flowers and she was so thrilled to be able to do this so it coincided with a family gathering. I was kept up to speed with all details all the way along
Really happy with the lovely flowers. Exactly what I was hoping for
Very easy to use, nice website, arrived on time. However, as the flowers were a gift, I have no idea what the flowers looked like when they arrived. The website gives no indication of how small the ‘small’ bouquet is, or the types of flowers that will be used, so not sure about value for money. An example picture or rough number of stems or something similar would be very useful.
Recipient was very happy with the flowers and the display was arranged based on my outline requirements. Faultless service. Will use again.
God flowers and all worked well, just can’t find a way to get a receipt
Thanks for your order and we're glad that you enjoyed the flowers! Following your email we have send across a copy of your VAT receipt, we are always happy to provide these on request.
Recipient was delighted with flowers variety and quality. Florist that provided flowers was an independent and one I have used in past, although I didn’t know this at time of order. Service was easy to use and I would use again.
The recipient was happy with the flowers. I was told I would be contacted on the day of delivery with a confirmation but this did not come so I had to chase for confirmation.
Petal Plan is rated 4.63 based on 101 reviews