Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

Constanze
"Thanks to international shipping we received the most gorgeous Antonio Juan baby doll that is so hard to come by in the U.S. my daughter was thrilled for the arrival of her “baby sister” (despite being dressed in blue) while her real baby sister is still “cooking”."
Michelle
"Excellent customer service and great advice on all the dolls. Order was dispatched and shipped immediately and arrived to Ireland in a few days, beautifully presented in a box with pink tissue paper and some 'doll' stickers. I've ordered a couple of items in the past and recommended Petalina to my family who have also placed orders. There has never been any issue with delivery and items are always packaged beautifully."
Chueva Olga
"Очень рада покупке Ниночки, я ее очень долго ждала, куколка приехала идеально упакованной и в самые короткие сроки. Спасибо вам огромное!"
"Order has not arrived and the customer service was shocking. They told me that I had to go and track the order down from the sorting office. Not sure how i am supposed to do this, when the parcel was meant to be sent to a business address - opening times 6.30am - 11pm. so cannot see why Royal Mail could not deliver!! I was told until i can prove that it hadnt been delivered they would not do anything. I explained that i do not have time to do this so they said get one of my staff to go!!! The attitude was shocking!! Never will i buy from this company again."
Hello Sharon, thank you for your review. On this occasion I think we deserve our one star rating because I did raise my voice when speaking to you on the phone. I am not a machine and have always had trouble staying calm when faced with verbal aggression. In 30 years of retail I have never been the target of such rage, and all over us asking you to check for your parcel at the sorting office. A team member spoke to you first and was so taken aback she passed your call over to me. She was trying to explain that the lack of postcode had probably held up the progress of the parcel, and the first thing to do would be to check at the sorting office. I suggested the same and also asked if someone else could check because you were so busy (thinking a family member or someone not working so many hours as you, but I certainly didn't suggest a staff member - that was what you presumed and shouted back at me before putting the phone down). Without checking the sorting office it is true that we would not have done anything about replacing the goods. Royal Mail say that something isn't lost until it has been 15 working days since posting and in your case it was just over one week. Anyway, I now assume from your silence that you have received the goods whether by checking at the sorting office or perhaps they were finally delivered successfully? And I'm also assuming from your silence that you did take receipt of your order prior to Christmas. I'm sorry it took it's time to reach you but First Class post can be a little unreliable at this crazy time of year and the lack of postcode won't have helped, but it did get to you in the end. I also appreciate how stressful it can be in the run up to Christmas and hope that was the reason for your anger. Things just go wrong sometimes in any business, and at Petalina we do our absolute best to sort things out for customers when things don't go well, but I have to say that those customers who are pleasant and understanding always get better results than those who aren't. Having said that, as you are local we picked up duplicates of everything in your order from our warehouse before it closed for Christmas in case the parcel didn’t arrive so that one of the team could drive to your house and deliver everything in time for the big day. Luckily, we didn’t have to, because Royal Mail came good in the end!
"I purchases one of your doles a month ago. I tried to call you, and nobody picked up the phone. After I sent you an email, you answered that I will get it soon, but still nothing we have gotten. You even did not provide me with the trucking number..... It seems very confusing...."
Hello Lyudmila, thank you for letting us know that you have concerns about your order which was placed 2.5 weeks ago. Our shippers send all our customers the tracking number concerned but I will send this to you again today by email. Then (good news) you will see that USPS attempted to deliver the parcel yesterday to the name and address supplied but it was unsuccessful. Hopefully they have left a card letting you know if they will try again or if you need to go to the delivery office to collect it. I'm sorry if you feel this delivery time is too slow, but we do warn on our website that delivery takes longer at this time of year because our economy shipping uses worldwide parcel services which slow down at Christmas, but we also have an express service available to the US too which perhaps you could choose next time.

I'm very sorry that we didn't pick up the phone - I realise this can be frustrating when you need to speak to someone. I'm sure you allowed for the time difference but had you had left a message we would have followed up. Similarly, had you let us know by email you were still concerned we would have looked into it again for you.

Anyway, I am now hoping that once you receive your doll you will be very pleased with her and that it was worth the wait. Thanks again for your order. Cate
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews