Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

Constanze
"Thanks to international shipping we received the most gorgeous Antonio Juan baby doll that is so hard to come by in the U.S. my daughter was thrilled for the arrival of her “baby sister” (despite being dressed in blue) while her real baby sister is still “cooking”."
Thank you for your review. We love to hear stories like yours. Making little ones happy is why we are here. Kind Regards Cate.
Michelle
"Excellent customer service and great advice on all the dolls. Order was dispatched and shipped immediately and arrived to Ireland in a few days, beautifully presented in a box with pink tissue paper and some 'doll' stickers. I've ordered a couple of items in the past and recommended Petalina to my family who have also placed orders. There has never been any issue with delivery and items are always packaged beautifully."
Thank you Michelle for your review and indeed for taking the time to post a picture. It is always lovely to see the dolls happy in their new homes. Kind regards Cate.
Chueva Olga
"Очень рада покупке Ниночки, я ее очень долго ждала, куколка приехала идеально упакованной и в самые короткие сроки. Спасибо вам огромное!"
Thank you for your review. We are glad they arrived safely. Kind Regards Cate.
Natalia
"Shopping with Petalina was a breeze. Website is very user friendly and makes it very easy to find a thing that you are looking for:) Order was processed immediately, shipping to Canada was also quite fast and very affordable too! I was getting updates regularly on delivery process. Overall I had great experience shopping with Petalina and I would definitely do it again! Thank you!"
Thank you so much for sharing this picture of your gorgeous doll choices. And for your review. It is always great to hear our items are travelling so speedily around the world. Kind Regards Cate.
Cassandra
"Amazing quality, beautiful and already a great little friend to my 10 month old daughter here in Australia"
Thank you very much for your review and photo. We are pleased to hear she arrived safely. These puppa dolls are indeed divine and have been very popular for many years now. Kind Regards Cate.
Susan
"Ordered Sylvia Natterer Milina, arrived very quickly, very well packaged with a lovely thank you note. Lovely shop lovely lady!!"
Thank you so much Susan for your review and photo. Such a lovely image of a beautiful doll! We are glad you are pleased. Kind regards Cate.
Ruth
"Great communication. Super prompt dispatch and 24 hour delivery. Items were well wrapped. The doll and clothes were a great price helped by an extra discount for signing up to the newsletter. Superb service. Thank you"
Thank you Ruth for writing a review for Petalina. You did get a great value purchase and we are glad that you are pleased. Bonnie and Pearl are such a great brand. Kind Regards Cate.
Valerie
"I just receive my doll Hannah ballet black doll.. This doll she is beautiful and she arrive very fast. She will be a beautiful gift for a little girl thank you so much, will be back !!!!!! Fantastic doll company for everyone!!!!!!!!!"
Thank you so much for your review and your photo. It is always great to hear from a happy customer. Kind Regards Cate.
Angela
"Petalina has great service and fast shipping (even to US). My doll's outfit is beautiful! Thanks Petalina!"
Thank you so much for including this picture. It really does look fabulous. We are so glad you are pleased with our service and shipping speeds. Kind Regards Cate.
Vicki
"I buy all my dolls through Petalina. Cate gives such excellent customer service, and I am assured of the best price, even though I am currently in the States. Every doll is perfect. This Bonnie & Pearl Beatrice is exceptionally wonderful. The dolls are fabulous. Heavy, with bisque like vinyl, and beautifully wigged, they have a very English personification. My doll was sent with speed and packaged perfectly. I am so grateful to Cate and her team. They never let you down."
Thank you so much Vicki for sharing this review with us, and for the wonderful picture of Beatrice. The Bonnie and Pearl dolls are really fabulous. It is also lovely to hear that our high expectations of the Petalina experience are being realised. Kind Regards Cate.
Taneisha
"Thanks to the help team I was able to secure my purchase after having initial issues. I was ecstatic to receive our new Summer time Hannah doll. The box was damaged on arrival but the doll and her accessories were secured safely inside. 💕 T.P."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are sorry to hear your parcel did not arrive in perfect condition, but are pleased Hannah was ok. We will review our packaging for this doll again for international orders. The doll boxes themselves have a vast amount of clear plastic which is sometimes very hard to protect with the amount of handling they get but this should not have happened. I hope the free hairbrush went some way to making it up to you. Kind Regards Cate.
Judith
"Another beautiful doll, excellent quality and exactly as expected from the web site picture and description as always. Another excellent delivery service too. This is my 5th doll and all have brought joy as they are so beautifull."
Thank you so much Judith for sharing these pictures with us. We can see that your dolls bring you much joy, and they are indeed gorgeous choices. If you open an account with us online you will be able to earn loyalty points on your next purchase. Kind Regards Cate.
Wendy
"First of all, the website is beautiful and easy to navigate and find information. I ordered from the United States, the prices were the lowest of any others, and that's even with very reasonable shipping costs to the US. My order took 15 days to arrive when it was all said and done, however by day 14 I was curious as to how long it would be. After emailing Cate, her responses were within minutes, was extremely pleased with the customer service aspect as well. Low and behold, Gotz Precious Day Elisabeth (2016) showed up the next day, packaged well and just how I expected her, and also included a free hairbrush due to a promotion they were having. This version of her with this face mold, and oh so adorable outfit, is not available here in the US, so took a chance and ordered from Petalina. I now have a wishlist and will order again! Highly Recommend!"
Thank you so much for your detailed review. We really appreciate such feedback and are thrilled to hear our new international couriers are providing such satisfaction. Elisabeth is such a delightful doll and we look forward to seeing what you order next! Kind Regards Cate
Rebecca
"Beautifully packaged, huge range and excellent customer service. I'll be back!"
Thank you Rebecca for sharing this gorgeous photo of your little one enjoying Corolle's Calin Naima. It bring us just as much joy when we see such love. Kind Regards Cate
Nadine
"The customer service at Petalina was exceptional. I had a question before making my first purchase and Cate herself replied promptly to my inquiry, reserved the doll for me (it was the last one they had) before I even made my payment. I felt I was given exceptional personalized customer service. I was kept updated with the super fast shipping to the US. The doll prices are super competitive and for European dolls especially, you can't beat Petalina's prices even with shipping costs. I will be a repeat customer for sure!! I loved my Sylvia Natterer doll Smilla!! She came well packaged and protected to my door with a signature requirement for delivery. Thanks Cate and team!!"
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Petalina. Our aim is to give the best possible experience we can. You were one of the first customers to try our new international courier so we are thrilled that she arrived safely and speedily. We would love to have you return to us and look forward to seeing what you may order next. Kind Regards Cate
Carol
"First class site, easy to use and quick delivery. I will be ordering again soon. well done"
Many thanks Carol for your review of Petalina. We are especially pleased to hear you will be returning. Kind regards Cate
G L
"We love Petalina Ltd! There really is so much choice to suit children of all ages. Our daughter loves looking at the dolls and accessories on the Petalina website. Christmas and Birthday lists always include a Petalina doll right at the top of her wish list. The quality and detailing of each doll is exceptional. Thank you Petalina! Gemma ( mum to Bunnie- aged 5 years)"
What a lovely picture. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. And thank you for your review. We really appreciate our wonderful customers. Kind Regards Cate
Irene
"Firstly, the doll I ordered was delivered in only a few days. It was beautifully dressed, and beautifully wrapped and packed in a lovely pink box, and so well protected. I know my grand-daughter is going to love her."
Thank you so much for your review and picture. We hope your granddaughter is enjoying playing with her. Kind Regards Cate
Brigitte
"A very positive and professional service from the Petalina Team!??A++"
Many thanks for your review and photo. She's looking good in her new Petalina dress! Kind Regards Cate
Deb Denair (aka Debonair Designs)
"How Petalina Ltd made me happy .... with the prompt and safe arrival of a new doll, Gotz Classic Kidz girl, Luisa . . I was a tad nervous for her long journey from the UK over to the West Coast of the USA, but she not only traveled well, she even arrived much earlier than expected . . . everything about her is par excellence, her clothing, her hair and stunning looks. As a passionate designer and photographer of hand knitted outfits for these dolls, she has exceeded my expectations with her poseable abilities; making a stunning model, thank you"
Thank you so much for your review Deb, I'm so pleased to hear that we have made you so very happy. We have loved seeing your pictures of Luisa over on Facebook too. She is definitely one of my Gotz favourites! Thanks again for your order, Cate
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews