Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

"This was a super little dolly for my 1year Old Granddaughter, it was a little bit smaller than I had expected but absolutely fine overall."
Thank you for your review of Petalina, and your honest feedback. We are pleased to hear your granddaughter loved her doll and are sorry that it was a bit smaller than you expected. I have amended the webpage description to make it clearer to future customers. Kind Regards Cate.
"Fast service and helpfull staff"
Thank you Petra for your review of Petalina. It is appreciated. Kind Regards Cate.
"Petalina is THE place to shop for dollies, the range is unbelievable. The prices are competative and the customer service is second to none. Ive been a regular customer for a few years now and couldnt be happier with the service I've recieved."
Thank you so much Suzi for your review. We also couldn't be happier than to have you as a customer. Kind Regards Cate.
"ORDERED A OUR GENERATION DOLL. ..QUICK DELIVERY. VERY SATISFIED."
Thank you for your review. We are so glad she arrived safely. Kind Regards Cate.
"Thank you so much for my fabulous dolls who arrived this afternoon. They were very promptly delivered, beautifully packed and all exceeded my expectations ! I do love the Paola Reina dolls, they smell divine and have lovely faces ! And the Hearts for Hearts doll is so sweet with such a beautiful expression. I am grateful for having found your company on the web, as you have a wonderful selection of dolls ! I LOVE Petalina. You are a delight to buy from !"
Thank you so much for your lovely review of Petalina. We too love the Paola Reina dolls. Kind Regards Cate.
"Quality products sold, beautifully presented and very prompt service. Enquiries answered quickly by helpful staff."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We always appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"Great service-very prompt and a beautiful doll that our grand-daughter will love."
Thank you for your review. A great doll choice too. Kind Regards Cate.
"Bought a doll for grand daughter. Beautiful doll and brilliant service."
Thank you for your review. Lula is a fantastic doll and we are so glad you like what we do. Kind Regards Cate.
"Excellent product and lovely packaging with attention to detail"
Thank you again for your review. We are pleased you loved your purchase. Kind Regards Cate.
"Beautiful product and excellent package."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"I love the Moulin Roty toys and I have bought them whilst on holiday for my grandchildren. Petalina was the only retailer that sold this doll in the Uk. Great service and prompt delivery. I will recommend them to friends and family. KDa Wakefield"
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to be able to help you find what you wanted and would love you to recommend us. Kind Regards Cate.
"I was able to get the Christmas Present my neice wanted. Most others store were sold out. Delivery was quick and efficent. Thank you!"
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear we had what you wanted, and wish you and your niece a Merry Christmas. Kind Regards Cate.
"I am SO glad i found this company on the web. I was anxious about ordering online as i am nervous about using technology but the process was really easy even for me !! Petalina have an amazing choice and all the dolls i ordered arrived on time and beautifully packed. All six are fabulous, but the Zvergnase doll is superb. She is worth every penny. I am already choosing my next dolls !"
Thank you so much for your review of Petalina. We set our standards very high to try and make the process an experience in itself. We love the fact you have written a review for us before we have even invited you to do so. I can also see an order has come in from you again this morning, so thank you again and I hope this new parcel brings as much delight. Kind Regards Cate.
"All was great. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"Cate and her team are always brilliantly helpful and knowledgeable, topped with lovely products. I shall be returning to Petalina again!"
Thank you Holly for your review. We would love to see you return. Kind Regards Cate.
"Quick and caring"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"I bought a doll in this store. Site Petalina is very convenient in finding the right product. She answered all questions very quickly. The goods were sent quickly, packed perfectly, the parcel reached very quickly - to Russia in 18 days. I liked everything ;)"
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear you are happy. Kind Regards Cate.
"So excited to receive the lovely clothes as Christmas gifts for my two beautiful grandaughters. They will be receiving Maxi Aquini dolls from Santa. Thank you for the prompt delivery and wonderful selection! Anita"
Thank you for your review. I just looked at your order and it was a lovely selection. I'm sure they will be thrilled. Kind Regards Cate.
"Website was very easy to navigate. Thrilled with my purchases and delighted they arrived in time for Christmas"
Thank you for your review. We are glad everything went smoothly, and your parcel travelled all round the world on time. Kind Regards Cate.
"Petalina website is very easy to navigate I bought Kidz n Cats Marina. Cate was extremely helpful when I contacted her Cate checks the dolls before sending them out which makes life so much easier. I was kept updated while the doll was in transit, I knew the day she would be delivered and was given an option to change the day. Text message was sent giving me a window when the doll would be delivered. So I could carry on with my day. The packaging was superb when I opened the box Marina was just perfect. Cate after sells service continues making sure I am happy.I highly recommend Petalina you will not be disappointed . Cate has been in the business for a long time and is knowledgable ."
Thank you Doreen for the lovely review you have done for us. I have indeed been doing this for quite some time but I still get a buzz when someone writes something like this. Kind Regards Cate.
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access