Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

"From start to finish it is a joy to order petalina dolls excellent speedy service beautiful dolls I bought two for Christmas for my grandaughters and they loved them. I wouldn't buy dolls from anywhere else from the packaging to the good quality clothing just perfect."
Thank you so much for your review of Petalina. It has made us beam in the office hearing that you are so loyal. We feel lucky to have customers like you. Kind regards Cate.
"I BOUGHT IT AS A PRESENT AND MY NEICE WAS DELIGHTED WITH IT"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We always appreciate any feedback received. Kind regards Cate.
"Was looking for gift for Granddaughter’s Xmas. Easy site to browse and choose from. Order was submitted and delivered just over a day later. Excellent service."
Thank you for your review of Petalina and for sharing your lovely words about your experience. Kind Regards Cate.
"Excellent product range, speedy service, well packaged."
Thank you for taking the time to write Petalina a review. We always appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"It's been a few years since my first purchase and I can safely say that buying anything from Petalina is always a pleasure. Fantastic selection. Items as described, arrive promptly and beautifully packaged. Help is on hand if needed. Highly recommended."
Thank you for your review. It is lovely to hear we are getting things right, and it is a pleasure to have you as a customer. Kind Regards Cate.
"A wonderful shopping experience. Excellent customer service. Delivery fast even at Christmas. My daughter was delighted with the doll's outfit. Top class all round."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are so pleased to hear you were impressed. We are very proud of what we do. Kind Regards Cate.
"Always nicely packaged with quick delivery, would definitely order from Petalina again!"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. The clothes you ordered do come in their own unique packaging. Kind Regards Cate.
"Your service was excellent"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"I purchased a Llorens doll which was on order, the team kept me updated of the delivery and it came super quick when it was in stock. The llorens doll was 'Roberta' she is 33cm high lovely quality and came in a lovely box."
Thank you for your review and patience in waiting for Roberta. I have never known such a waiting list for a doll, we had to have a spreadsheet! Kind Regards Cate.
"Prompt delivery great selection of dolls and accessories the best selection I have seen very helpful staff"
Thank you Sally for taking the time to write a review for Petalina. We appreciate it as well as having you as a regular customer. Kind Regards Cate.
"Stock is very low this time of year. But if you are able to order a doll, they arrive fairly quickly and in perfect condition. This site definitely has the best prices in Kidz n Cats dolls. I will choose this first."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are pleased to hear your doll travelled safely. Sadly obtaining large quantities of these dolls where the quality is up to standard has been a struggle for us, but we are pleased you managed to get one. Kind Regards Cate.
"Prompt, no hassle straightforward service. Would recommend to anybody"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"I have been 100percent satisfied with all my purchases from Petalina they have a wonderful selection of dolls"
Thank you for taking the time to write Petalina a review. I can tell by your choice of doll that you have exquisite taste. Kind Regards Cate.
"Ordered doll's clothes online. Prompt dispatch. Well packed and presented."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are pleased you like the OG range. Kind Regards Cate.
"ordered a doll for my daughter she absouloutly loved it she's only 2 years old so it was nice & light for her to carry around."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. And I agree a great doll choice. They were very popular this Christmas. Kind Regards Cate.
"I bought the 30cm Corolle doll for my 21mth old granddaughter at Christmas. I looked at many dolls online, but those from Petalina were undoubtedly the most attractive. They have a huge choice of beautiful dolls and I expect that as my granddaughter grows up I will be buying many more. The service was exceptional. The whole order process was efficient from beginning to end.......a great website, easy ordering, VERY speedy delivery and sturdy packaging. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. I too bought a Calin doll for one of my daughters first dolls, and yes came back for more too! Kind Regards Cate.
"Lovely items and fast delivery. Received great customer service also as I had accidentally ordered the same item twice and this was quickly sorted for me, will be ordering again for my little ones birthday gifts."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. Some great item choices and we are always happy to help customers get the items they want. Kind Regards Cate.
"Bought this for my grand daughter, she was absolutely delight as I was also"
Thank you Maureen for your review of Petalina. You did choose some great items. Kind Regards Cate.
"Beautiful high quality products perfect for little ones. Website true to its products. Order process excellent. Speed of delivery and packaging excellent. A real delight to use this website and I highly recommend Petalina. It was a much more pleasurable experience to order directly from Petalina and delivery was faster at Christmas for my products than Amazon."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are proud to stock, what we believe to be, the best products for our customers and are pleased you like our service standards too. Kind Regards Cate.
"We purchased a beautiful Gotz doll for our three year old daughter for Christmas. Our daughter is delighted and the doll is wonderful quality and cries and sucks as wished for! Her clothes and accessories are all excellent quality too. Delivery was prompt and the box arrived in immaculate condition. I cannot recommend Petalina highly enough."
Thank you so much for writing Petalina a review. Cookie is indeed a great baby doll. And we are pleased the box was in good condition too as sometimes the plastic outer can get damaged in transit. Kind Regards Cate.
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews