Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

"Quite simply, fabulous quality, wonderful personal service, great communications & my daughters love the clothes. I’ve ordered before & I’ll order again!"
Thank you so much for your review and lovely comments. Sometimes it is the simple things that stand out and make us happy. Kind regards Cate.
"A really wide range of beautiful dolls, tall, small, blond, dark hair, black or white etc for all age groups, at all different prices. So for sure there is one for everybody and for every budget. I have been looking for traditional dolls for a long time in shops with no success and found this online shopping. The doll we ordered was exactly as per the pictures and the description, but on top of it, it has a really nice vanilla perfume! My 3 years old loves her. The quality of the doll, particularly the hair that sometimes could be poor, is really high standard, and we bought a low / middle range price one (£32).The packaging and delivery were spot on, and the doll box even came in a pretty pink wrapping. I will definetly order again dolls from this online shop, and will now use them for all my dolls shopping!"
Thank you so much for your detailed review. It really does sum up what we try to achieve. The pink tissue paper has been a bit of a tradition for us since we opened over 10 years ago and I couldn't imagine us not using it! Kind regards Cate.
"My granddaughters loved them"
Thank you for your review. They are indeed a great doll choice. Kind regards Cate.
"Excellent customer service item was originally out of stock I received email once stock was available ordered and delivery was excellent. Would be using again and I would recommend."
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you like our email alerts. They are quite a new addition to the website. Kind regards Cate.
"Excellent customer service on the phone, during the order process, delivery, product and overall communication. Would definitely recommend. Doll is beautiful and exactly as i expected."
Thank you for your review. We are always pleased to help and your doll choice is indeed beautiful. Kind regards Cate.
"Great prices, fast delivery, easy to navigate web site."
Thank you for your review. We are glad you like the Petalina service. Kind regards Cate.
"Very informative website helped me to choose which doll to buy for my daughter. Prompt delivery and very happy little girl on Christmas Day!"
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you like our website. We are extremely proud of it. Kind regards Cate.
"Lovely website offering a range of doll and dolls clothes for all tastes and ages. Delivery of the item I ordered was quick and well packaged. Will use again."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Petalina. You chose a lovely doll! Kind regards Cate.
"The service from Cate is superb. I placed an order for my daughter and Cate immediately picked up on the fact that clothes I ordered would not fit the doll. She phoned to check this and prevented a Christmas morning disaster! I so appreciate the service from this shop - it is second to none!"
Thank you for your review. We know how important it is to get the right items so will often double check first when we see something obvious. It's the not so obvious errors that we wish we had a magic wand for! I am pleased we could help you. Kind regards Cate.
"easy to use website with a great selection to choose from. Very quick delivery. Excellent :)"
Thank you Susan for your review. We always are happy to hear about good feedback. Kind regards Cate.
"Excellent customer care! Prompt dispatch and delivery of order. Question asked prior to order was answered with knowledge and in a prompt manner. Very happy with the doll, just as beautiful as I had hoped. A very pleasurable shopping experience."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear you were so pleased. Kind regards Cate.
"The clothes were beautifully packaged and were given by Father Christmas. The dolls and my daughter were very happy. It would be great if there could be more clothes for boy dolls as Father Christmas struggles to find anything for Gotz Little Muffin Danny that doesn't look like what he already comes wearing so maybe the elves could do something about that?!"
Thank you for your review of Petalina and your feedback. Historically the number of boy dolls sold has been extremely small and often we are left with older stock of them. However numbers sold now are noticeably on the increase which we think is great for all children out there playing. We are now stocking more boy dolls than ever, and are always reviewing the clothing we stock for them too. Although the choice available to us is also limited. Sometimes looking at clothes that may fit from differing brands will give more choice. We will obviously keep looking at this also, so thank you. Kind regards Cate.
"The doll was a present for my grand-daughter for Christmas. I placed a rather late order but it came quickly. Beautifully and safely packaged. Every part of the order went to plan. Thank you."
Thank you for your review of Petalina and indeed for choosing us in the first place. We are pleased to be of service. Kind regards Cate.
"My granddaughter was very happy with the little doll and has already provided you with a review."
Thank you for your review also of Petalina. We are pleased to hear your granddaughter like her dolly. Kind regards Cate.
"It is always a pleasure to order from Petalina. The order is processed and shipped quickly . The dolls are packed well for going overseas. And if I get impatient, they kindly give me a mailing status. The most stressful part of ordering is to decide and limit the order."
Thank you so much for your review of Petalina. It has made us in the office smile. We have difficulty deciding what to stock from the many catalogues that arrive in January so we feel your stress of decision making! Kind regards Cate.
"An efficient easy to use website and the doll arrived promptly"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We always appreciate it. Kind regards Cate.
"Excellent quality , delivery very nice that the package is sent gift wrapped thank you would recommend to my friends"
Thank you for your review. We would love you to recommend us. Kind regards Cate.
"My entire experience with Petalina was fabulous. Customer Service was tops. Price was exceptional. Delivery was outstanding. And the doll was just perfect! I could not have been more pleased . . ."
Thank you Nancy for your review. It is always great to hear everything went smoothly, especially for our international customers. Kind regards Cate.
"I love Petalina! We ordered a Petite Collin Doll from them, as they are difficult to find in the US. We ordered a bit after their Christmas cut off, but we were so well taken care of by Cate, and she gave us detailed information on when to expect shipping information. Smooth and lovely experience! Thank you"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are pleased to hear everything went well. I was intrigued as to whether the doll did actually make it in time for Christmas and looking at our international couriers website I believe it did make it which is incredible speed at that time of year. Thank you for sharing. Kind regards Cate.
"Bought a dolls winter coat for my 3 year old niece's Christmas present. She went silent and hugged it for a few minutes when she opened it so think it was a success. Very nice product, no problems with delivery."
Thank you for your review. I think you chose well, and definitely one with a touch of sparkle. Kind regards Cate.
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews