Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

"I love shopping at Petalina. Once you finally make up your mind from the large supplies of dolls, buying and checkout is so easy. The prices are fabulous, unlike any where else. Shipping was the next day. When my parcel arrived it was well packed so my little Fredy arrived safe and sound."
Thank you for your review. We are glad he made in to Australia safely. Kind Regards Cate.
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear Fredy travelled safely. Kind Regards Cate.
"Marie Fairy doll as beautiful as the name. Easy purchase on website with PayPal. Received in perfect condition on the coldest day of the year here in Texas. A pleasant surprise. A pleasure doing business with you. Thank you again Kathleen Ferguson"
Thank you for your review. We love to hear our dolls are travelling around the world safely. Hi to Texas from a cold UK. Kind Regards Cate.
"Love this website. It's not only easy but a joy to navigate. The dolls are described in great detail with understanding, care, and evident appreciation, with blogs and features to bring them to life. Purchasing is simple and deliveries are fast. Goods always arrive in perfect condition, beautifully and sturdily packed."
Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear when we are getting things right, and really appreciate your comments, especially on our website that we do spend a lot of time updating. Kind Regards Cate.
"I am from across the pond and this is the best doll shop. The dolls are beautiful. The selection is excellent. The service is wonderful I could not be more pleased. Thank you for the great job you all do."
Thank you so much for your review. Being called the best has really warmed our hearts on this cold day in England, UK. Thank you. Kind Regards Cate.
"Thanks to international shipping we received the most gorgeous Antonio Juan baby doll that is so hard to come by in the U.S. my daughter was thrilled for the arrival of her “baby sister” (despite being dressed in blue) while her real baby sister is still “cooking”."
Thank you for your review. We love to hear stories like yours. Making little ones happy is why we are here. Kind Regards Cate.
"I love the Las Amigas Cleo doll I ordered from Petalina. She arrived in the US quickly and in great condition. This was my first order and I am very pleased. I will be ordering again when the new 2018 dolls come out. Thank you very much."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. I also love Cleo, her facial features are adorable. Kind Regards Cate.
"Beautiful selection of baby doll clothes. My 3 year old grand daughter was very happy. The item arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged inside."
Thank you for your kind review of Petalina. We are glad your item was a hit. Kind Regards Cate.
"I was surprised at how easy it was to buy from you and that it was delivered in perfect condition and received so quickly in time for Xmas"
Thank you Sharyn for your review of Petalina. We too are very pleased at how quickly you received your parcel, especially considering how long after our Christmas cut off you ordered. Kind Regards Cate.
"Beautiful doll arrived the next day, despite ordering in the Christmas rush - amazing."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear she arrived the following day in the very busy week of December. Great doll choice too. Kind Regards Cate.
"The doll arrived very promptly and was beautifully wrapped in pink tissue paper. Buying was very easy and I would use Petalina again-"
Thank you for your review. We love using the pink tissue too! Kind Regards Cate.
"At first, When I found your website shopping mall. I 'm very happy that. I always want to buy it babydolls. And Petalina dolls delivery service is good. I'm very thank you. I know that my country is not possible delivery but Petalina dolls people make it possible. And I know their effort and try that. This is best of best site in the world :)!! If you hesitate to buy dolls, I recommend this site!"
Thank you so much for your review of Petalina. We are so happy our dolls are now reaching your country. Kind Regards Cate.
"A friend of mine in Russia asked me if I could source such an item for her Daughter.. I was able to find it on Petalina website.. The purchase was easy and customer service superb! We are also DELIGHTED! with the doll..."
Thank you for your review. We also love the Llorens dolls, and are so pleased that you found what you wanted. Kind Regards Cate.
"Beautiful range of dolls and absolutely faultless service. Cate and team were so helpful answering my questions over email and then despatched my order within hours. Can't wait to see my little girl's face when she gets her new doll for her birthday :)"
Thank you so much for your review. We love to hear such great feedback especially when you live so far away. Kind Regards Cate.
"Very happy with purchase speedy delivery and good comunication"
Thank you for your review. We hope you have great fun with your doll. Kind Regards Cate.
"Great choice of items and super quick delivery to the channel Islands."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are chuffed to hear you are pleased. Kind Regards Cate.
"Many thanks, arrived safe and sound and quick. Very pleased. Thank you."
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are. Kind Regards Cate.
"Prompt service"
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"I received my Llorens doll quicker than expected. She is a sweet and beautiful doll. I will definitely shop with Petalina again."
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased she arrived quickly and safely. We would love you to return. Kind Regards Cate.
"Lovely first doll for our little one. Great service and careful packing."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you love this doll. Kind Regards Cate.
"Cate is very helpful and accommodating. The quality of all items I have received is excellent. Fast delivery, well packed items. AAAAA +++++"
Thank you for your review, and your kind words. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews