Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

How would you rate Petalina Ltd ?

Constanze
"Thanks to international shipping we received the most gorgeous Antonio Juan baby doll that is so hard to come by in the U.S. my daughter was thrilled for the arrival of her “baby sister” (despite being dressed in blue) while her real baby sister is still “cooking”."
Michelle
"Excellent customer service and great advice on all the dolls. Order was dispatched and shipped immediately and arrived to Ireland in a few days, beautifully presented in a box with pink tissue paper and some 'doll' stickers. I've ordered a couple of items in the past and recommended Petalina to my family who have also placed orders. There has never been any issue with delivery and items are always packaged beautifully."
Chueva Olga
"Очень рада покупке Ниночки, я ее очень долго ждала, куколка приехала идеально упакованной и в самые короткие сроки. Спасибо вам огромное!"
"I love these dolls Corolle and carrier for my youngest granddaughter for this October birthday can’t want to see her face !! As me myself loves dolls and thank you for lovely products x"
"I wanted Lydia, A Girl For All Time to add to my growing collection. She was no longer available in the USA where I live. I chose Petalina to purchase her and I am very glad I did! Lydia arrived packed beautifully and safely to me. What a gorgeous doll and fast shipping also! I will definitely purchase dolls again from Cate & team at Petalina! Excellent customer service all the way! Thank you so very much! Valerie"
Thank you Valerie for taking the time to write us a review. We love these dolls and their stories. We are pleased to hear she arrived safely. Kind Regards Cate.
"I love getting my Petalina orders. They always arrive packed up well and with pretty pink paper inside. They arrive pretty much on time all the way to NZ. Thank you Petalina. Sandra N."
Thank you so much Sandra for writing us such a lovely review. We are so glad they arrive safely. Kind Regards Cate.
"Very easy to use web-site. Super fast delivery in time for Christmas!!!"
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"Excellent customer service,very quick dispatch and very well packaged. Easy on line ordering. Will shop here again."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"Olga was my first Minouche doll and she is adorable! Excellent quality doll including two beautiful outfits! It was also my first time buying from Petalina and I certainly will buy from them again! They have been so helpful! Fast delivery and doll perfectly packaged! I highly recommend Petalina as your favorite doll shop!"
Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear Olga travelled safely across Europe. Kind Regards Cate.
"A really good website with excellent information about each product. Easy to order and a quick delivery."
Thank you for your review. We are especially pleased to hear you like our website. Kind Regards Cate.
"Excellent service - package arrived the next day and I'm pleased with it - many thanks."
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.
"An easy to navigate website and easy to search by theme. Pictures and description of dolls clothing bought was accurate to the product received. The clothes came promptly, well packaged and were a joy to receive and give as a gift."
Thank you for your review. It sums up our aims nicely. Kind Regards Cate.
"These dolls are beautiful and arrive in such lovely packaging. Delivery was very speedy. I have ordered 2 of the dolls so far and will happily add to our collection."
Many thanks for your review Kevin. We are so glad you are happy with Petalina. Kind Regards Cate.
"Great, fast shipping to USA. Love all my dolls that i was buying! But with last order I got Gotz Paris limited doll and she has something wrong with her head. It seems it loosened tight strings, so the head could not hold straight as it should."
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear something wasn't quite right with your doll. Please could you send us some details so we can look into it for you. We have a 'contact us' form on our website. Kind Regards Cate.
"Every order is personally appraised and it was noted I had placed two orders so they contacted me to merge them to save me postage. I also received really honest advise regarding the suitability of a product for an older child which advised me against the purchase as it may not be big enough (a pram). Genuiunely feels like you are buying from "real" mums who care about the right things being sold and bought for children"
Thank you Laura for your review. It has made us all smile, as we are all indeed 'real' mums, most of us with daughters, so yes we do know how important it is to purchase the right things. No one likes to disappoint a child here! Thanks for sharing. Kind Regards Cate.
"Petalina is one of my favorite online stores. The customer service is superb! They carry an exquisite collection of dolls, ship quickly (and internationally), and pack everything with great care. I live in the US and I have purchased from Petalina many times. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
Thank you so much Diana for your kind words. I can see you have another parcel currently on its way to you! Kind Regards Cate.
"I have been buying dolls from Petalina from many years now. The service is fast and friendly :-) I highly recommend."
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you return to us again and again. Kind Regards Cate.
"The service is very efficient with prompt delivery and the goods were as described. Very pleased with my items."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it, and are glad you were pleased. Kind Regards Cate.
"Fast delivery and lovely quality merchandise. An amazing selection of dolls for all ages. Will certainly be back as my little one grows."
Thank you so much for your review. We would love you to return. Kind Regards Cate.
"Замечательные куклы! Маленькие, с хорошими тугими шарнирами, хорошо держат позы. Красивые акриловые глаза. Прошивка хорошая, равномерная, волосы достаточно мягкие. Одежда хорошо сшита, красивая и функциональная. Особенно понравились резиновые сапожки."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind Regards Cate.

We translated it as..
"Wonderful dolls! Small, with good tight hinges, well hold postures. Beautiful acrylic eyes. The firmware is good, uniform, the hair is soft enough. The clothes are well sewn, beautiful and functional. Especially liked the rubber boots. "
"Delivery was very quick. The items were wrapped with care. The products inside were exactly what I had ordered and the doll will be a very special friend for my daughter for years to come."
Many thanks for sharing your review of Petalina. You chose well for your doll. The Sylvia Natterer dolls are top quality. Kind Regards Cate.
"Easy to browse , select and order . Quick delivery and I was not disappointed as the dolls were exactly like the photographs ."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you love these dolls. Kind Regards Cate.
"Love shopping at Petalina super fast delivery , first class customer service ,lots of information about each item excellent personal service and packaging many thanks"
Thanks Jenny for your review of Petalina. We are glad to be of service. Kind Regards Cate.
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are pleased to be of service to you, Kind Regards Cate.
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews