PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Excellent service, fast service.
Thank you for your review, Dean!
item was spot on and very speedy delivery
We are so glad you are happy with your service, Mark!
Dog does well on this food, loves it
Thank you, Jan. We are glad the food is suitable!
Excellent, thank you
Thank you for your lovely review!
Because of lockdown I waited probably longer than normal to receive the dog food but it came eventually, must just order before I need it next time
Thank you for your review, Patricia, we apologise for the longer than usual wait.
I recently bought a large bag of our dogs’ dry food from PetnPony as I was concerned I wouldn’t be able to find it due to circumstances, Having never bought from this supplier before I was uncertain as to speedy arrival and packaging. I should never have worried. My dogs favourite, Canagan, arrived well packaged and in plenty of time. I would definitely recommend this company to anybody needing pet supplies.
Thank you for your lovely review, Ruth!
Order process straight forward. Message from owner once order placed thanking me for placing an order with them which I thought was a nice touch. Delivered on time in good packaging, would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your lovely review, Susanne!
Good service, good price
Thank you!😀
Very fast delivery and fantastic head collars
Thank you, Sam. We are glad you are happy with your purchase!
Great communication + delivery! Very good value as well.
Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with the service provided.
Ordered online and received within time frame.
Thank you for your review, Joanne!
Ordered when lockdown started. I spread my order around 3 different pet food suppliers all with a warning it may take longer than normal. My dogs can only eat the food ordered so was worried I wouldn’t get delivery in time. The other suppliers took up to 3 weeks to deliver, Pet and Pony was next day. Brilliant!
Thank you for your review, Cheryl. We are glad you are happy with the service you were provided!
Very good site and excellent delivery
excellent service the biscuits we ordered were delivered fast
Thank you for the review Margaret, we are glad you are happy with the service!
I am very happy with this product! Very easy to put together and made out of good quality materials. My bunnies love it! :)
Also got delivered in good time considering the pandemic. Thanks very much!
We are so glad you are pleased with your product! Thank you for the review Anisha
First time I have had a delivery from PetnPony and was so happy. Order was delivered quickly despite being during coronavirus period. Very well priced. Genuine people and communication was fantastic!
Thank you for the lovely review, Kathryn. We are so pleased you are happy with the service you received. Hope to see you again soon!
My first order from them and despite it being during the problems with orders and deliveries due to the coronavirus it was here within the week and they kept in touch with me the whole time and replied straight away to my enquiries so if they can do that so professionally within these difficult times I look forward to ordering from them again!
Thank you for the lovely review, Kathryn! We look forward to seeing you again.
Really appreciated the excellent service and personalized service.
Many thanks
Judith Forster
Thank you, Judith, for the nice review 😀
Great products and fast friendly delivery. Very helpful as I am in isolation and put everything in my front porch.
We apprecitae your lovely review, Sandra. Stay safe!
Really impressed with how quickly my order was processed and delivered, I never thought that I would receive my parcel the next day especially with covid19 delaying most items. Definitely a thumbs and paws up from myself, dogs and rabbits
We are pleased you are happy with our Service, Clare😀