PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
Highly recommended company.
Great value
I am very sorry for the late review of this product. However, suffice to say, I was impressed with the personal communication from PetnPony letting me know what was happening with my order as it was a little delayed. However, I received it as promised and I would recommend ordering from this company because they have a personal touch that is missing with big businesses and they seem to care about their customers.
Good quality leather shoes, (Dublin millfield leather boat shoe.) Ordered online during lockdown and delivery was much faster than expected. Would certainly recommend.
Great company, will use again. Always prompt delivery and excellent value for money.
Good quality boots but as ever the full were to high and the medium would not do up on our 15.1hh Connie x ID. All boots with the exception of one brand but only in brushing boots are made with the thoroughbred in mind. We have tried 13 brands of boots some tendon other xc but all have the same issue. Given up!
Will definitely use again and again due to their stock and quick delivery.
Excellent and thank you. Happy customer.
Product received quickly and as expected.
I ordered some items for my guinea pigs and I'm happy with them especially the playpens I got for them they are amazing quality for a bargain price.
Very quick efficient service.
Website easy to use, quick delivery and items delivered as described
First time I have ordered from PetandPony and found it a smooth process and delivery was prompt. Will definitely use again.
Great service and price for the boots I bought, lovely that had contact throughout making me feel like a valued customer. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends .
Fantastic customer service. Needed to change size as bridle was too big, prompt response and smaller brides sent ok so very happy! Would recommend
Great website for our mini Shetland and Shetland! The fly rugs were perfect, great quality and fit. They arrived within a week and the website was excellent x
Excellent service and product- will not hesitate to purchase our next batch of food products for our pets from PetNPony. Thank-you.
Quick delivery and a quality product
They delivered very quick, unfortunately the item was faulty.. they returned the money quite quickly, but when I phoned up to tell them the item was faulty, I had no apology and they came across quite rude.
The delivery was very good. I had free delivery as it was my first on line shop with pet and pony. I buy all my dog biscuits from pet and pony normally visiting the shop.
Great service
Good prices. Efficient and speedy service
PetnPony is rated 4.75 based on 678 reviews