PetnPony Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetnPony
Telephone
Read PetnPony Reviews

About PetnPony:

Pet n Pony is a family run business in the heart of Durham City offering a wide range of Pet and Equestrian products. Whether it’s a Home for your Small Animal or a Rug for your horse we have the perfect products for you.

We are always looking to find the best products at the best price so we can offer you the best value for money.

We currently stock over 14,000 products either online or in-store, whether it’s for your pets, animals or any of your equestrian needs.

01913840900

enquiries@petnpony.co.uk

PetnPony
Unit 49-51
Dragonville Ind Park
Durham
DH1 2XU

Tell us how PetnPony made you happy
PetnPony 5 star review on 15th October 2019
Carmen Bloxham
More Photos & Videos
PetnPony 5 star review on 9th September 2019
Gavin
More Photos & Videos
I have used this company a few times and I highly recommend them. They keep you updated with all orders and the delivery is really quick, fantastic thank you.
Excellent product for our big newfoundland
Lovely Dublin boots.Comfy and look good.Speedy delivery.
Very quick delivery and love the riding tights will definitely use petnpony in the future
Really easy
Arrived quickly! Thanks 🙏
Very quick and efficient service .
Very efficient service.
Shoes lovely but sadly too small. Returned for a refund.
PetnPony are great sellers.
Front breast strap too tight where it tucks in and too floppy.
Would be better in nylon webbing.
Many thanks for getting my purchase to me in the middle of this llockdown as a family run business it must have been challenging .
Very comfortable, quality leather shoes. Excellent service from Pet n Pony and very efficient delivery during restricted circumstances. Would highly recommend .
I have used this store since it opened.
Due to the lock down I decided to order from them on line.
The service was perfect and the item was delivered very quickly.
This is my go to pet store as they are well stocked with nice friendly staff who go the extra for their customers.
Purchase arrived complete and within a few days.Could’nt wish for better.
Highly recommended company.
Great value
I am very sorry for the late review of this product. However, suffice to say, I was impressed with the personal communication from PetnPony letting me know what was happening with my order as it was a little delayed. However, I received it as promised and I would recommend ordering from this company because they have a personal touch that is missing with big businesses and they seem to care about their customers.
Good quality leather shoes, (Dublin millfield leather boat shoe.) Ordered online during lockdown and delivery was much faster than expected. Would certainly recommend.
Great company, will use again. Always prompt delivery and excellent value for money.
Good quality boots but as ever the full were to high and the medium would not do up on our 15.1hh Connie x ID. All boots with the exception of one brand but only in brushing boots are made with the thoroughbred in mind. We have tried 13 brands of boots some tendon other xc but all have the same issue. Given up!
Will definitely use again and again due to their stock and quick delivery.
Excellent and thank you. Happy customer.
PetnPony is rated 4.75 based on 672 reviews