Pest Defence Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pest Defence Ltd
Telephone

Tell us how Pest Defence Ltd made you happy
Squirrels moved into my loft, probably after neighbours cut down leylandii and trees so they lost their 'home' Joe caught 5 in total and fingers crossed I wont see or hear any more. Am so relieved and very impressed with the service of Pest Defence. I cant recommend them highly enough. Mrs L
Had an issue with bees. Called Pest Defence who were very helpful. The engineer visit was booked for the next morning. The engineer was very professional and within 90 minutes of his visit the bees were dead. Would thoroughly recommend
I didn’t have a good start with Pest Control but Sam Cooch took over my job. He helped us solve our Rat problem and provided advise on what I needed to do to help the process. If I had this issue again, I will ask for Sam Cooch.
I recently met with Joe from Pest Defence who came out to give me some really helpful advice in relation to wasps nests that we had found in a house that we are currently refurbishing. Joe is very knowledgeable, friendly and really knows his stuff. I can highly recommend his services adnd will use him again in he future if required.
Been using this company for over 15 years always very professional and all staff always polite. A big thank you to Trevor for getting rid of our un wanted guests at our school thks.
I had called Pest Defence because I thought that I might have rats in my garden. Joe Bailey came to assess the situation and straight away I thought how friendly, knowledgeable and courteous he was. He spent time checking thoroughly the garden, side alley and the shed, and then he concluded that I did not have rats, but....fox cubs :-) There was therefore no need for the company to carry out any "procedures", so I asked how much I owed him for the visit, and the answer was ...."nothing"!!! Pest Defence had been recommended to me by a friend, who said that she had Joe carrying out the job and that she was extremely pleased with his work and definitely with his charming personality!
I have been a pest defence customer for many years there service is great Andrew is the best pest control person we have had and we have had a pest control contract with various other companies for the last 30 years
Totally professional service to promptly get rid of some amazingly noisy and destructive squirrels in my loft. Trevor reassured me and advised me throughout the process that they would be gone and they are! He helped me locate how they had got in and gaps are now filled in. A very happy customer who would definitely recommend this company.
Just had a visit from Ben and Sam to get advice on a potential rodent problem and the service we received was great. They both took the time to listen, review every possible scenario, not rush and gave very good advice on next steps. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company, not just Ben and Sam, but also the gentleman who answered my call (sorry I forgot his name) who provided useful advice and arranged the visit, where other more well known companies didn't even try to offer any help.
Excellent and efficient service, Joe was superb, and provided an excellent service to rid our house of ants.
Trevor and Ben were super helpful and friendly. Ant problem has gone from my flat and I am very relieved. Super easy to solve :). Would definitely recommend!
I have used this company on 2 occasions and I can honestly say they are the most honest, reliable, professional team. My first visit was by a gentleman call Ray who was excellent (think he has retired). Most recently I was visited by Sam who was extremely proficient. Sam did 3 site visits over a period of time and kept me informed throughout of what he was doing. His knowledge, time keeping and professional attitude was second to none. I would highly recommend this company and request Sam visit. Thankyou
Early morning telephone call to Pest Defence for help after spotting rat signs. Sam arrived promptly and was polite, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient in his work. Followed up with check up visits which were all carried out in a very professional way. Thank you. ( Unable to click 5 stars below but that is what I give them)
Fantastic service - professional, polite and above all, highly skilled ranging from wasps nests to four legged 'friends'. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Very happy. Gentleman were prompt, courteous & tidy. I would happily recommend them to anyone.
Good service, Thanks Jo!
I called Pest Defence Ltd about 10am on a Sunday morning to explain that I thought we had a problem with a rat; by 11.20am Joe had arrived. Joe was very professional, thorough & explained everything he was doing & why. Based on this first visit the cost was well worth it as it includes all follow up visits until the problem is solved. Based on this experience I’d thoroughly recommend Joe & Pest Defence Limited.
We have always found Pest Defence an excellent company in every way, over the past 10 years. Joe who carries out our routine pest control check, is a delightful, helpful young man. He is polite, courteous, and professional. Any problems we incure in between regular visits, wasps, bees, ants, Joe immediately responds. Nothing has ever been too much trouble for him. He is always punctual, in fact often going beyond the call of duty. I cannot recommend Joe highly enough, he excels at his chosen professional, has a fantastic, friendly, kind personality. 5 star company.
From the first point of contact with pest defence, they were very helpful. Joe was punctual, friendly and sorted the issue. Follow up visits happened exactly when he said they would. would highly recommend this company.
Had sam visit me on 3 occasions now .He is very friendly & polite He never lets me down when he makes appoinments .explains everything to me .He is very knowledgeable about his job .nothing is to much .very happy would use again definatly recommend him .5⭐ service
Pest Defence Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 119 reviews