PestControl.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk

About PestControl.co.uk: Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK.

"Reassuring and friendly service, would highly recommend"
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Prompt and professional service"
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 2 years ago
"I used Pest Control UK to pigeon proof a warehouse shutter door at one of my sites.<br>\nI was very please with the service provided from the initial contact through to the end job<br>\nI wouldn't hesitate in recommending Pest Control UK and I would use their services again if needed<br>\n***"
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 2 years ago
"came very quickly after my phonecall. Sorted the problem of the wasp nest immediately. Very pleased with the service.\nI would recommend Pest Control to others already given details to my neighbour."
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 2 years ago
"Came to our office to deal with silverfish problem, was really efficient, would highly recommend"
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good. Nice chap. Very thorough and knowledgeable."
(PestControl.co.uk Brighton) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found your company during a google search, I was very impressed on how things got handled from the enquiry up to the installation visit. Everything was explained well and in good detail regarding legislation etc."
(PestControl.co.uk Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent service at short notice"
(PestControl.co.uk Tonbridge) - Posted 2 years ago
"Professional, straightforward and honest. Was very satisfied.\nRegards \n***"
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 2 years ago
"Richard is very friendly and helpful, gave good advice on our vermin problem which we acted upon and it helped enormously. Reasonably priced and doesn't try to push extra services on us like the other companies."
(PestControl.co.uk Tonbridge) - Posted 2 years ago
"Outstanding. Fast, polite service. Super-efficient, minimum fuss. Excellent."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent service provided by ***. He was a very pleasant young man, with a wealth of knowledge about the bee problem I had in my loft. Hopefully the problem will not arise again but should I need to contact PestControl in the future, I would do so without hesitation, also recommending to others. Many thanks."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Fantastic service from 1st contact email to coming to my property to carry out the work. Work carried out efficiently and effectively and guidance received if any further action is required. Would highly recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent service when I discovered a wasps nest under the tiles of the roof of my house. Contacted *** and he came out very promptly the next day to treat the nest. I found him very knowledgeable and helpful- also very competitively priced. Would highly recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great work, very polite people."
"Prompt efficient service."
(PestControl.co.uk Sutton) - Posted 2 years ago
"David was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend."
(PestControl.co.uk Portsmouth) - Posted 2 years ago
"David from Pest Control was reassuring and knowledgable from the first phone call. An appointment was made there and then to fit in around my family life and I knew exactly what to expect. He arrived in an unmarked van and parked around the corner. \n\nHis treatment and approach was considerate to my family and pets and he was very amiable and I would definitely recommend this company to others and would use again without searching elsewhere, should the need arise."
(PestControl.co.uk Redhill) - Posted 2 years ago
"Punctual, knowledgeable and professional."
(PestControl.co.uk Leicester) - Posted 2 years ago
"I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to friends. Very often the service offered is as good as the reps who carry out the work and in *** I have the utmost respect for someone who is prepared to go the extra mile in solving the problem. Well done ***"
PestControl.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 303 reviews