PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

Excellent service. Swift, efficient and effective. Friendly staff, who showed concern for our cats, while getting rid of the rats.
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 2 months ago
Very quick when I rang good service. I have recommended James to other people
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
They came to get rid of a wasp nest that was right next to a bedroom window and dozens of wasps were coming into the room.
They came and sorted the problem very quickly. I was given a 24 hr guarantee that the wasps were gone. We’ve not had a problem since.
(PestControl.co.uk Buckingham) - Posted 2 months ago
We had a problem with wasps in our roof space.Who to call?Looked on the internet and saw lots of 5* reviews for Pest Control.Rang them and they came the same day.Did what they needed to do with no mess at all and eureka ! wasps are gone. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent work. On time, very polite and willing. I would recommend them to my friends and would definitely use them again if the need arose .
(PestControl.co.uk Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 2 months ago
Gareth who attended was excellent at assessing the problem and dealt with it very thoroughly. I am very happy to commend him for his efforts
Añts gone 👏👏
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
Quick, efficient response, very professional and very competitive quotation & price.
excellent service
Very professional didn’t see a wasp 30 minutes after his visit
(PestControl.co.uk Wigan) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service, very professional. Thank you.
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good fast and clean
(PestControl.co.uk Nottingham) - Posted 2 months ago
The advice we got was really impractical. It wasn't clear exactly what risk the problem posed and it felt like Pest Control were trying to worry us into spending more money. We wouldn't use them again.
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 2 months ago
prompt and efficient service..recomended!
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
Prompt, efficient and effective service. Wholeheartedly recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Liverpool) - Posted 2 months ago
Very prompt and professional service. The wasps haven’t returned.
(PestControl.co.uk Oldham) - Posted 2 months ago
Was quick, thorough, friendly and professional.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
Quick service very efficient.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 2 months ago
Came when said very good manner and did the job (get rid of wasp nest)Will use again if needed.Many Thanks
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 2 months ago
Found what I thought was a bees nest in my house roof space. Called James at Pest Control. He arrived half an hour later, identified it as a wasp nest rather than bees, and 10 minutes after that the nest had been dealt with. Friendly and professional throughout the visit. Would highly recommend.
PestControl.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 775 reviews