PestControl.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PestControl.co.uk
Read PestControl.co.uk Reviews

About PestControl.co.uk:

Pest Control Services for Businesses and Homes Throughout the UK. We are Local Experts with Affordable Prices.

First class service, attended promptly and kept me informed every step of the way. Sent photographs of progress as I don't live locally and the property was empty.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 3 months ago
Quick, thorough service at a very reasonable price
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 months ago
Very friendly and professional advice. Would defiantly recommend and reuse pest control although I hope I don't need to!
(PestControl.co.uk Manchester) - Posted 3 months ago
Darren has been a real help in dealing with the problem of having firstly having a dead rat in my loft and the attendant smell and then the subsequent treatment to avoid any further issues.
(PestControl.co.uk Winchester) - Posted 3 months ago
Arranged by phone and came when they said and completed the job
(PestControl.co.uk Maidstone) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazing, efficient, friendly and most important it’s worked 😊
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service. Prompt response and good advice on how to react to rodent problem
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 4 months ago
Good professional service. Clear advice about source of problem. Was able to deal with situation quickly.
(PestControl.co.uk) - Posted 4 months ago
Very prompt. Friendly. Gave good advice and re assurance. Really pleased with the result.
(PestControl.co.uk Fareham) - Posted 4 months ago
Good work. A bit pricey, but I trust this pigeon proofing will be a worthwhile long term investment.
Fitted in obligingly with solar panel maintainer's operations.
(PestControl.co.uk Beckenham) - Posted 4 months ago
So satisfied with the service. Problem completely solved.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good service, quick easy and good value. I'd recommend.
(PestControl.co.uk Melton Mowbray) - Posted 4 months ago
The gentleman who came out to visit was very patient & kind. There have been no further problems.
(PestControl.co.uk Swadlincote) - Posted 4 months ago
Piers was very helpful and knowledgeable and pretty well solved my problem, though a couple of times subsequently the pigeons have got in between the top of the bay window and the parapet round the sides, so if that keeps happening (it hasn't for the last few weeks) I may need another session and more spikes. He did go off with my box of rags though - no doubt by mistake!!
(PestControl.co.uk Crowborough) - Posted 4 months ago
Had used PestControl.co.uk before with good results to remove wasp problem. Because I was pleased with service I used them again. However, I got someone different this time and I was not impressed with their service on this second visit which was to deal with a rat infestation in a loft.
The chap was very reluctant wih any advice and I felt I had to work hard to establish what he was doing, why and the next steps. He was keen to book a follow up appointment though even before he had finished treating the issue.
He basically left poison for the rats and left. Not a service worth £96. Won't be troubling them again.
(PestControl.co.uk Croydon) - Posted 4 months ago
Came out same day
(PestControl.co.uk Reading) - Posted 4 months ago
David Lines is one of the easiest to work with contractor i have ever had the pleasure of working with, quick response time, gives great feedback for our landlord and all round nice guy.
(PestControl.co.uk Hassocks) - Posted 4 months ago
I was very pleased with the service overall. David was helpful in terms of providing information about the treatment which would be required. He was sensitive towards the needs of my client and reliable.
(PestControl.co.uk Burgess Hill) - Posted 4 months ago