Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations

About Personal Licence Online Examinations: Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Excellent service! Wouldn't hesitate recommending their service."
"Easy to use, simple instructions and passed first time! Thanks to Personal Licence Online Examinations for the tools to do it."
"Very good service. Recommend to everyone. Thank you."
"Course structure is structure is very simple and great. Live chat is very helpful and diligent"
"A fast and quick service to get you set up and taking the exam, and you'll have a pass in no time at all. A big fat pass for me! Thanks to James for playing 20 questions on live chat and answering all my queries."
"Excellent, very concise information specific to the law and licencing procedure. I would recommend this course as it takes the hassle out of trying to find a training provider locally and book a course."
"It is a very good place to write your personal license online exams. Good communication, you get the course free and you do as many mocks as possible to prepare you for the exam. Overall, I'll give 5 stars and I greatly recommend them for your personal license. Give it a try, you won't regret it."
"Very well organised and much easier than having to attend a full day course. With this process you can do the course and take the exam at your leisure - I actually took the exam late one night and got the result the following working day."
"My experience with Personal licence online examination was really great. Their site provides with a wealth of information that is easy to follow and learn. The mock exam also shows you many relevant questions to get you ready for the exam. Finally I finished the one hour exam in 15 minutes and passed first time. I thank Personal licence online examination for all their good work."
"Simple easy to use service, highly recommended to any one"
"If you are short of time and some distance away from training centres this is the perfect solution. Hassle free and fit it in around your day. From taking the exam i had the certificate in my hands within 5 days. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is looking to gain this qualification."
"I thought it was a really good exam and easier than going to a training centre."
"Really amazing service. Very quick response and it really works well. Recommended. Thank you"
"Great service, recommended to several friends."
"The mock exam and course itself were really good to set you up for the test. Definitely recommend"
"So pleased to have found this course! Saved me money and most importantly time. Found the learning materials easy to follow with as much detail as was needed. The online exam process was easy to set up and the instructions were great."
"Great service, will be using for all PS courses we require"
"The mock exams had very little choice of question compared to the real thing."
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 168 reviews