Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Very easy to set up to take exam, very helpful staff would definitely recommend the learning material was excellent
I would definitely recommend this company, I have taken my Level 2 personal licence and I have to say they have been brilliant. James from the support team is so helpful at anytime whenever you need, and answers any questions, he really goes out of his way to help.. I have been really impressed with the course and the people running it.
Very quick and easy to follow the course materials. The exam was straight forward I would highly recommend personal license online examinations.
Very great way for taking the personal licence. They give you modules to practice & a mock exam to get familiar. This all gave me confidence to take the exam & i passed. Would highly recommend this service for those wanting to gain a personal licence/ alcohol licence
Easy, hassle free training and qualification. 👍
All very simple and perfectly explained.
Very good online training good communication with conrad
Good service
Brilliant Service and great course content. Took exam at 5pm and had results 10am next morning
This was a very easy process, everything was very well explained, affordable, professional and the staff were very efficient. I would highly recommend this company!
Great pre-exam material and a very efficient exam process. I paid to have my personal licence application submitted too - they made it very easy and saved me a bundle of time. When my local council made an error with my certificate they even handled that on my behalf and got it resolved straightaway. Great service all round!
It was pleasure to take a chance and make an exam here. Everything was clear to understand.
I had a problem getting on to the exam as I hadn't set up my computer correctly. Spoke to a very nice gentlemen who talked me through it so that I was able to take the exam.
Very good, let’s you re take mock exams as many times as you like before taking final exam to help you and happy to say I passed! Thank you
So stress free, straight forward, great training material and Mock exam. Would definitely recommend.
great course, very informative and quick response from from the team
Excellent course, very detailed and well explained, thank you.
Really easy to work through and when it wasn’t, it was simple to get someone to assist through!
Excellent and straight forward