Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
You have to really be on the ball with revision as some of the questions are not as easy as you think they would be. But that’s should be a given anyway. Everything is simple to set up and Conrad has been so helpful. Would highly recommend!!
Very pleased, whole process easy to understand.
Excellent service, very easy to follow and fantastic training material. I did the course on line on day 1 and did some mock tests and Day 2 I sat the test on line which was easily done and I passed. Highly recommend because the process from starting to completion of the test was logical and easy to follow and I passed.
Really easy process and didn’t have to attend any courses. All online.
Excellent service and very quick
This course was so easy to follow! Everything was explained in a steady, logical manner that didn't resume any prior knowledge and left no stone unturned. I've been working in bars for a long, long time and it was great to be able to learn why certain things are done. As for the exam, very easy to setup and a stress-free experience. So glad I found this course and will be recommending it to friends for years to come.
Received my course quickly. Easy to follow. Doing the exam at home online was convenient. Results given the next day. Help available via chat too.
Quick. Easy. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Easy process, paid my fee, uploaded documents, studied the easy to follow online course and passed with 95% score same day , so pleased
The support was great on line and the coarse was straight forward. I was very pleased.
Perfect for my needs.
Why travel when you can taje the exam from home; amazing service 😁
Really helpful having Conrad on hand whenever required. The mock exams were used often and am pleased to say that I passed.
Doing the exam online was so much easier. You can do it at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Excellent I would recommend this at all times
Great service from the Founder and CEO Who personally got involved when my local licensing authority said the course was not recognised by them (it is!) Then when taking the course there was good course content and a really brilliant way of taking the exam online so if you are busy you can slot it in when you are free. I would wholeheartedly recommended this company.
Brilliant, so hopeful over the phone about the number of enquiries i had and helping me set up my computer etc. I found the whole experience hassle free and stress free. Many thanks a great service!!!!!
Fast and efficient, thumbs up from me
Very responsive team. I found online chat tool very helpful - I had my questions answered within seconds. Very clear online portal . Awesome.
I found this site quite by accident but I can honestly state that the product that I used was excellent and very easy to use, the service that I have recieved to date has been excellent also. Martyn Naylor
Great course. Very easy to use
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 280 reviews