Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Online course easy to access and follow, and the mock exam is really useful.

One question on the mock exam has an incorrect answer, specifically, the question about what is illegal:
1) Selling alcohol to a drunk
2) Selling alcohol to someone who is going to give it to a drunk
3) Selling alcohol to a person under 18
4) All of the above.

The correct answer is 4) but the mock exam stipulates the correct answer is 1)

Otherwise all good. Recommended for anyone who wants to take the course and exam without attending a formal class and who wants to take the official exam at home.
Really good to be able to do this course online. The information was detailed and clear.
Overall very happy.
The boys were very helpful even though I called Them few times,few times , They still had time for me thanks and good luck
It was an easy process and you can do it quickly from your own home. There were a few questions that came up in the exam that was not covered in the course or the mock exams, even though I did quite a few mock exams before I did the exam. I did however pass.
Really great to be able to complete this online especially as we are in lock down.
My only concern about this course was that there wasn't enough information in the power point presentation. My friend did the Knight training and she was given a printable booklet (Licensing course handbook , Nicola Baylis)that had lots of interesting information in. Not sure i would have passed the test if i didn't have this to revise from.
But i passed and very excited to start my business.
For course. Assist at your own pace and take the exam whenever suits you. Get the results next day. I recommend it
Easy to use and passed first time!
Easy to use
Well recommended lots of different questions to the mock thou so beware
The presentation was good

Good support from staff

Constructive critisism - ensure subject matter is covered i.e national lottery ticket purchase question is irrelevant?

Some questions were ambiguous for level 2
very good service and very quick. My only observation was that I found some of the live test questions did not relate back to the tutorial so I had to make a few educated guesses
The mock exams and technology used for taking the exams are good.
Pretty good experience. Definitely worth it rather than giving up time to physically attend a course and exam. All went fairly smoothly and would recommend to anyone.
The process was quick and easy and made what looks like a complex process really easy. My only issue was that some of the questions on the exam weren't covered at all or not covered in enough detail. The online training stuck in a few places and on one slide it repeat information from a previous slide which didn't correspond. I think this though was nothing more than a simple system glitch which can happen to any company.
The slight tech glitches aside the service was excellent and efficient, would happily recommend.
VERY quick and good communication
I found this process quick and easy
I was very pleased with the format of the mock exam and the tutorial which really helped when completing the exam . Thank you Mrs Carole Lee
This course does what it says on the tin...
It'll show you the way to everything you need to know and some.
The final exam situation could be improved upon as several times i was stumped with what to click on next.
Being told to close down every open webpage and or App, only to find out the page you closed down contained your login & password.
Instances like this arrived several times and even involved question number 40 as there was no "Next" available but a "finish" button over to the right.
It leaves you wondering if Question number 40 actually registered!
A good experience nevertheless and a sure fire way to gaining your APLH Cert.
The course content was good, but many of the terms used during the exam differed from the coursework which took a bit of working out, other than that, very easy to navigate and the online support function was very good when I had difficulty with my screen sharing function
It took some time to figure out how to set up the actual exam, but having sorted that out, it was all fine. Thank you
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 458 reviews