Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations

About Personal Licence Online Examinations: Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I booked this course as the nearest exam centre to my location was across the country so found it very convenient to be able to do it at home with my laptop. The course material was set out very clearly (a few glitches and spelling mistakes but that didn't really bother me) and it was helpful to be able to work through it at my own pace, in the comfort of my own home! I took my time with the course material, making notes as I went along and sat the mock exam around 5 times to make sure I was fully prepared, and always got a 100% score on the mock exam so decided I was ready to take the full exam. This was where my main criticism of the course comes in- maybe I was just unlucky but there were a lot of questions asked in the actual exam which weren't covered in the coursework. This meant that I had to guess quite a few answers and ended the exam feeling a lot less confident in my result! I can see by looking at previous reviews that I wasnt the only one who felt this way and I think the course definitely needs to be revised to include sufficient training material to enable students to be fully prepared. I got my results the next working day and was happy to see that I passed! I think with a few tweaks and spelling corrections that this could be an absolutely fantastic course for anyone wishing to do it from home, and I'm excited to receive my certificate in the post soon."
"Excellent course material, very easy to study from."
"Hi, in my experience mock test should prepare me more. In this case Mock test was easy I was getting always about 95% but I failed real exam at first time. As the real exam is very hard, I think mock test should be more hard as well, so the expectations for the real exam would be bigger. Everything else was great, professional. I'm really happy to choose Personal Licence Online."
"Easy to follow instructions. Mock questions repetitive and not as comprehensive as the ones in the actual exam. Some of the questions I got where not covered in the online work."
"Generally good... Most things covered in the training. More training/mock questions needed on Premises Licences as I felt unprepared for these questions hence 100% in mocks but 85% on exam."
"Great service and the ability to do the course in own time as opposed to travel and office hours"
"Great communication from the team - quick and clear. Good to be able to study and take exam at your own pace. Not the full five stars as I found some of the messaging within the software itself confusing so failed on a technicality and had to pay for a retake but PLOE were helpful and quick to arrange my resit."
"Very good any little problems l had were sorted immediately"
"The course and exam was good except I had a slight issue with the software it through me out of the exam when I still had 30minuets remaining. However i still passed"
"I was really impressed with the online exam process, although the course material could have been more detailed, and the mock exam could have included some more questions found in the actual exam, having said that the course material and the mock exam were clear and efficient in their use. I am delighted to have passed."
"Prompt responses to queries were appreciated"
"Due to work commitments it was good to do the online course. The set up for the exam was easy to follow. On the mock exams I was getting 100per cent and although I passed there were a couple of questions on the exam that I didn't think had been covered on the course and it would be good to know which ones I got wrong."
"Great to have everything in one place which made the process simple and clear -highly recommend"
"Liked being able to read through the info and then do the test online. The slides were read by a voice over and although they were almost perfect there were 3 slides (with different text) where the voice over repeated a slide 3 times. This wasn’t the end of the world, just offputting to read the info and have a voice saying different information over the top so I had to sit a wait for the voice to finish speaking before going ahead and reading the current slide myself! Another small point if that I found a number of the exam questions phrased in a convuluted way which made it difficult to work out what they were actually asking and some questions were not covered by the slides at all. All in all though I would recommend and am glad to say I passed!!!"
"Good, painless experience, especially being able to sit in the comfort of my home to study and sit the exam."
"logging into the exam was a bit nerve racking as I had to close all my tabs & I was concerned I wouldn't be able to retrieve my log in details which were in an email. All became clear later in the process when I was able to reopen my email tab again. So I think that should be made clear at the beginning. Apart from that everything was very straight forward"
"It was overall a good experience, communication prior to taking the course was excellent and setting up the computer ready was very simple. There were a few hitches with the course modules, in that the voice ver got stuck and repeated the same page for multiple module pages and when it came to taking the exam there were a couple of questions that weren't covered in the modules and took me by surprise. But generally the course is good and is a very easy and quick way to get this qualification done."
"Fairly straightforward and didn't take long to complete."
"Good course, much preferred an online exam rather than have to travel to attend. Training material was good and you can practise as much as necessary with mock exams. Wish they'd have given you a handbook and a off copy of the Refusals Register as reference material but found these easily enough on the web"
"The mock exam and training were very very good , however the commentary on two slides was slightly out of sync and discussed previous page whilst viewing next page if that makes sense. A good learning module. Thanks Steve Shingleton Speciality Breads."
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 169 reviews