Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Took quite a few attempts to get on to the site to take the test due to technical issues, but a few days later managed okay. Worked okay once worked it all out.
Didn't specify a webcam would be required until after the product was bought. Course material was poorly written at times including grammatical errors and misspelt words. Also quite a few questions on the exam were not covered by the course material. Other than that, communication was good and fast. Fortunately the exam was easy to pass and I appreciated not having to spend a while day doing the test.
Dear George,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service.
We endeavour to ensure that all Learners have a good experience with PLOE while obtaining all of the qualifications we have on offer. We have recently updated our course materials and It does state the system requirements both in our terms and conditions and at the start of the free course, however, we will perform a further review of the systems based upon your comments.

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
I want to get more learning materials on the internet as lecture note, and more mock exam test online,so that we can do more practise, also I hope the mock exam test is in different question, not only showed 40 same questions everytime. I hope the learning notes can be more active,as I saw in other websites(highfield),the learning note on the internet is so good, they can well organize the learning outcome.i am so appreciate with that.
Dear Chi Man Ho,

We endeavour to ensure that all Learners have a good experience with PLOE while obtaining all of the qualifications we have on offer. We have recently updated our course materials and I can confirm that our mock exam has a bank of 200 questions of which a random 40 will be selected every time the mock is restarted, we will, however, perform a further review of the course materials based upon your comments.

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
Some of the questions in the exam I hadn't covered during the training. You should make it clear you need to write down the user name, password and the other code prior to starting the exam. I worried when I had to go back to my emails that I wouldn't pass invigilation.
Dear Julie,

We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
The service was acceptable although there are a number of flaws. The 'training' does not come close to providing the knowledge required to answer the questions but most of them are common sense based so educated guess work is viable. It would be nice if the training did cover more of the subjects that are being tested upon. The other flaw, and this is possibly just me being picky, is the amount of grammatical and spelling errors! "Excemption" instead of exemption was repeatedly used. Incorrect use of then/than, there/they're/their, your/you're and so on. There were consistently mistakes and it is quite distracting! A minute with a spellcheck may have helped. Another distraction was that the spoken word strayed from what was written and frequently tripped over words. Just a little unprofessional all in all but the process is easy, resits are free and the customer service is fab. I do recommend it but only if you are prepared to accept that above
Dear Clare,