Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations

About Personal Licence Online Examinations: Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I'm still waiting for my certificate which was supposed to deliver by last week. And no-one answers call, replies my email and get any responses on the live chat. Really disappointed at the end even general service and online course were generally good."
Dear Tae Yeol Kim,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service.
We endeavour to ensure that all Learners have a good experience with PLOE while obtaining all of the qualifications we have on offer. We did have an issue with our phone lines last week that has now been rectified however we will perform a further review of the company systems based upon your comments.

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
"Received login details passed and got the certificate but emailed them on a number of occasions and totally ignored them . If you need support then this is not the best company ."
Dear Dale,

We endeavour to ensure that all communications are responded to, whether that be Via email, on the phone or the 2 support chats that we have in place. We will perform a further review of the staff levels in busy periods based upon your comments.

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
"The materials for learning were full of typos and grammatical inaccuracies. The information was very basic. I was confident I would pass without looking at the modules and I feel that my prior learning was key to passing my examination not the material provided by personallicense.co.uk. This was highlighted by the questions regarding foreign offences on my exam. Also the mock exams provided could be more reflective of the format you will take the final exam in. Hopefully this feedback can help you improve the service you offer."
Dear Stephen,

We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 168 reviews