Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations

About Personal Licence Online Examinations: Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"The course and exam was good except I had a slight issue with the software it through me out of the exam when I still had 30minuets remaining. However i still passed"
"Excellent service. Great communication."
"I was really impressed with the online exam process, although the course material could have been more detailed, and the mock exam could have included some more questions found in the actual exam, having said that the course material and the mock exam were clear and efficient in their use. I am delighted to have passed."
"Prompt responses to queries were appreciated"
"Very professional and helpful - I would recommend this company."
"Due to work commitments it was good to do the online course. The set up for the exam was easy to follow. On the mock exams I was getting 100per cent and although I passed there were a couple of questions on the exam that I didn't think had been covered on the course and it would be good to know which ones I got wrong."
"Found this much easier to fit around my life. Easy to access and handy mock exam."
"Very helpful from start to finish. No pressure to purchase the product. Would recommend anyone looking to get their personal licence to use these guys."
"Mock exams were really helpful. Well organised and very good work Mr. Conrad."
"Great to have everything in one place which made the process simple and clear -highly recommend"
"Liked being able to read through the info and then do the test online. The slides were read by a voice over and although they were almost perfect there were 3 slides (with different text) where the voice over repeated a slide 3 times. This wasn’t the end of the world, just offputting to read the info and have a voice saying different information over the top so I had to sit a wait for the voice to finish speaking before going ahead and reading the current slide myself! Another small point if that I found a number of the exam questions phrased in a convuluted way which made it difficult to work out what they were actually asking and some questions were not covered by the slides at all. All in all though I would recommend and am glad to say I passed!!!"
"Very Easy to Navigate and Understand Excellent Customer Service Google Chrome is an essential before starting the exam"
"I found the whole process really easy and convenient and the exam was easy to set up and would recommend for anyone who maybe finds they haven’t got the time to go to a centre although this is far more sustainable. The results were quick and I received excellent customer service."
"It’s was a very good experience online to do exam and it’s very easy perfect , thanks"
"I found the whole process excellent - saved valuable time as I could study and take the exam at my desk. When I had to call the office for assistance they were really helpful. Completely recommend."
"quick, easy and very easy to navigate"
"Conrad was very quick with responses if any questions. Very easy to set up and able to do at own convenience."
"Convenient, comprehensive notes and very straightforward process when taking exam. Conrad's communication was excellent and informative."
"Good, painless experience, especially being able to sit in the comfort of my home to study and sit the exam."
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.75 based on 159 reviews