Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Excellent, swift service!
fantastic service and help along the way will be back for further exams
Good training material and easy to sit the exam, would recommend.
Excellent service, fast efficient and stress free. Signed up and passed test on the same day.
Found them via Google, read the course and did the practice exam before purchasing, and took the exam straight after. Results were next working day. Cert is apparently in the post! Quick simple and very helpful with the online chat that allowed me to clarify the process before I committed to buy. Very well done and would recommend.
Easy to use, clear ans simple instructions.
It was a very easy application and the course as well. I bought the course and I took my exam the next day and I passed with 92%. The materials are well structured with the most important information. The mock tests at the end are very useful. Staff was very helpful with all my questions.
The learning experience was very straightforward with helpful mock exams at the end. Then taking the test when you felt confident enough.
The price was very reasonable and you had the choice whether to apply for the DBS yourself or they would do it former £100 extra. I chose for them to complete the DBS for me. It has taken a few weeks but eventually I got an email to say that my licence application is now posted to my local Authority. All in all a great experience from start to finish and I’m looking forward to receiving my shiny new alcohol licence.
Very easy to use, team are helpful if you need them
Helpful, clear, professional, fast, recommend highly!!
Very easy to follow process with simple instructions provided which made the whole process easy
Very easy to use and great service
Very easy to use. Would highly recommend
I was very happy with the support from beginning to end. Thank you.
Very professional, organised and supportive throughout
Everything was so straight forward from beginning to end. Every question I asked was answered within seconds. I will definitely be recommending you guys to others. Thank you. PASSED FIRST TIME!!! Happy, im celebrating at weekend haha.
very straightforward process and valid qualification, thanks.
Very good organisation to deal with and very swift responses. Would highly recommend.
It was very useful eitger the learning materials which directly associated with the knowledge of taking Mock test or the origin one. Highly Recommended
Hello,
Many Thanks for your excellent training course, the only problem
I hade was some of the questions were not on your training course
mock exams. but at the end of the day it’s the result that matters
One again Many Thanks.