Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Was handy to do at home in your own time, very informative. The rules and how to do the exam was easy to understand. Only problem was I had to resit because webcam recording failed 1st time round, even though I did system check. But no problem 2nd time. Also when i bought the exam it wasn't mentioned you have to buy it before 6pm to be able to receive the exam on the same day. I also sat my exam on a Friday afternoon, and i didn't hear anything back for the whole weekend. So I had to chase them up, to be told next working day is Monday. Thought it was weird how you didn't hear anything after sitting the exam, to say they'd recieved it or whatever. But overall happy with the system, just a few miscommunications.
Easy access, quick and easy to use. & very helpful staff
Absolutely brilliant really easy to understand and also very professional.
Straight forward exam
Doing this in the comfort of your own home & no rush certainly takes a lot of the exam stress away. Questions may not always be word for word so use common sense if needed
Excellent excellent no issues solve problems easy will send rest of staff in your course special mention to rob and the team
It’s worth buying the ADHL book for learning. The mocks are good but more explanation needed. Overall the experience has been superb. The staff have been very helpful with the process and I am happy to say I passed my Personal Licence course with ease. Conrad provides exceptional customer servjce
excellent
Took quite a few attempts to get on to the site to take the test due to technical issues, but a few days later managed okay. Worked okay once worked it all out.
Couldn't recommend Personallicence.co.uk highly enough, the whole experience has been great apart from few technological glitches that were dealt with quite promptly by Conrad.
The course from the beginning the easy to follow modules and the whole information provided from the company was easy to understand and the test was very well organised and very pleased i chose this company to achieve the personal licence i needed to move forward and better my career Thanks to all involved.
Very good service
Great way to do it without leaving home.
Training material provided is excellent and clear to understand, signup process very professional and quick.
Excellent.
It's really helpful this online exam to my busy life, thank you very much for everyone who create this online exam.....
Revision materials were so comprehensive, Mock Exams were well set-out and extremely helpful, so helpful in fact, I passed first time! Conrad and the team couldn't help enough throughout my experience and all at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to do their Personal Licence Exam :) (and so much more easier than booking into a course externally etc. did this on my lunch break!)
Very easy and efficient.
I will recommend you to all out there looking to get their APLH
Practising sheets are prepared so professionally. Mock test make me feel ready to get real exam. On the home comfort, you can do your exam. You do not need to spare working hours to course and exam. I did the preparation at night time then got the exam my off day. You do not need to wait for the other courses suggestion date. Smart and good idea for you future licences
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 247 reviews