Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Excellent and straight forward
Well explained course.
Excellent course material, great communication and easy to follow exam set up. Would definitely recommend.
Very easy to follow and the course material provided is excellent. Very helpful people, highly recommended.
Easy to follow guidelines and fantastic that you can do it from your own home
Very good and lots of reading prep for the exam
It was absolutely fantastic, brilliant and easy to understand and follow. :-)
Very helpful
So simple and online support was great. Thanks šŸ™
Conard is very helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions before I purchase the product. It took no more than 2 hours to start the course and complete the exam. I had the result day after midday. PASSED. Thank you šŸ™
Brilliant site cant wait to get booked on for real test, made me feel more confident to do real test.
On line support was always available and it was easy to take exam. Great system! Thank you very much!
Great and easy to work with
I was looking for a quick learning guide to help with my personal licence qualification. The material was quite good and it took me just few hours to be ready to take the test and passed it. Highly recommended.
Very good and straightforward.
Being as I’m a bit techno phobic I was nervous about the exam as I had to use my daughters laptop rather than my iPad
Once my girl got me started it was as relatively easy
I made a phone call as I ended the test to fast , quickly I was answered & my problem solved !
Easy to do , easy to contact would recommend this test !!!!
It was a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Fantastic training. Found the test really hard though I would change some of the mock questions to make them harder. There was alot of questions where the answers could of been 1 of 2
The Team make every element of the process easy to complete. They were extremely proficient and accessible throughout and very responsive. I would highly recommend this company.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 458 reviews