Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
It was absolutely fantastic, brilliant and easy to understand and follow. :-)
Very helpful
So simple and online support was great. Thanks 🙏
Conard is very helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions before I purchase the product. It took no more than 2 hours to start the course and complete the exam. I had the result day after midday. PASSED. Thank you 🙏
Brilliant site cant wait to get booked on for real test, made me feel more confident to do real test.
On line support was always available and it was easy to take exam. Great system! Thank you very much!
Great and easy to work with
I was looking for a quick learning guide to help with my personal licence qualification. The material was quite good and it took me just few hours to be ready to take the test and passed it. Highly recommended.
Very good and straightforward.
Being as I’m a bit techno phobic I was nervous about the exam as I had to use my daughters laptop rather than my iPad
Once my girl got me started it was as relatively easy
I made a phone call as I ended the test to fast , quickly I was answered & my problem solved !
Easy to do , easy to contact would recommend this test !!!!
It was a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Fantastic training. Found the test really hard though I would change some of the mock questions to make them harder. There was alot of questions where the answers could of been 1 of 2
The Team make every element of the process easy to complete. They were extremely proficient and accessible throughout and very responsive. I would highly recommend this company.
Very quick and easy as I needed to pass this exam, ehich I did. The course material came through and I was reading the course material as soon as I had signed up

I would 100% recomend
very good and easy to do
Great team and professional. Well done. Thank you 😊
Everything 👌
Online course easy to access and follow, and the mock exam is really useful.

One question on the mock exam has an incorrect answer, specifically, the question about what is illegal:
1) Selling alcohol to a drunk
2) Selling alcohol to someone who is going to give it to a drunk
3) Selling alcohol to a person under 18
4) All of the above.

The correct answer is 4) but the mock exam stipulates the correct answer is 1)

Otherwise all good. Recommended for anyone who wants to take the course and exam without attending a formal class and who wants to take the official exam at home.
If it weren't be for my personal knowledge I wouldn’t have been able to pass the examination only with their course which is far from sufficient to be successful.
Dear Matteo,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service. We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

Kind regards