Personal Licence online examinations Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Personal Licence online examinations

About Personal Licence online examinations: Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence online examinations made you happy

"Overall the course was very informative and easy to follow, and the mock exam were very usefull to use prior to the test. However it would be nice to know what percentage I passed the exam if possible."
"Very helpful and professionally dealed with"
"A very easy to follow course, I thoroughly enjoyed completing it. However 2 points: I would have liked to have been able to download a certificate on passing the exam and I thought it was rather expensive."
Personal Licence online examinations is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews