Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Revision materials were so comprehensive, Mock Exams were well set-out and extremely helpful, so helpful in fact, I passed first time! Conrad and the team couldn't help enough throughout my experience and all at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to do their Personal Licence Exam :) (and so much more easier than booking into a course externally etc. did this on my lunch break!)
Very easy and efficient.
I will recommend you to all out there looking to get their APLH
Practising sheets are prepared so professionally. Mock test make me feel ready to get real exam. On the home comfort, you can do your exam. You do not need to spare working hours to course and exam. I did the preparation at night time then got the exam my off day. You do not need to wait for the other courses suggestion date. Smart and good idea for you future licences
Passed my test couple days ago. Waiting for my card. Will right another review when I receive my personal lisence this company makes it very easy to obtain your license mock exam then test. Very stright forward easy
Absolutely fabulous! So easy to arrange and complete the course in the comfort of your own home. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this provider to others 😃
Very informative and so much more easier to do this at home than on an actual course
Brilliant site. I got my results quickly, it's easy to go through, I'd recommend it to anyone who is wanting to do there personal licence. 10/10 guys thanks
I was very happy with my experience and with the results.
Quick and easy, passed first time, would use again!
So much easier than having to go to a centre. Easy on line teaching, and the opportunity to do mock exam as much as you like if really helpful.
Very easy service to use. Totally hassle free. Very helpful team if assistance is needed. Get your licence quickly and easily.
Very impressed by the service I received from start to finish and the online support team were fantastic. Would highly recommend.
I found the company very helpful indeed before I did the course and the materials provided prepared me well. I would highly recommend this course. My partner is also going to do the course at a later date
Didn't specify a webcam would be required until after the product was bought. Course material was poorly written at times including grammatical errors and misspelt words. Also quite a few questions on the exam were not covered by the course material. Other than that, communication was good and fast. Fortunately the exam was easy to pass and I appreciated not having to spend a while day doing the test.
Dear George,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service.
We endeavour to ensure that all Learners have a good experience with PLOE while obtaining all of the qualifications we have on offer. We have recently updated our course materials and It does state the system requirements both in our terms and conditions and at the start of the free course, however, we will perform a further review of the systems based upon your comments.

Kind regards

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
So much easier than taking a day out on a course. Step by step guide through the IT set up was very straight forward as well. Highly recommend. (Do a few practice tests first!)
Very impressed by the company dealing with the personal certificate exam. Very helpful on the phone too
It took some time to figure out how to set up the actual exam, but having sorted that out, it was all fine. Thank you
Easy and effective way to take the exam. With clear instructions to go about it Only issue was with the username and password for logging into the exam. didn’t work straight away and issues with copy and paste and switching between windows
Everything was clear, but keep in mind if you want to pass first time you have to read for it and pass the mock exams . I recomend with at least 80 %, because the exam is more dificult.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 211 reviews