Personalised Jewellery Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery

How would you rate Personalised Jewellery?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jessica

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Personalised Jewellery in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Don't know what all of the below reviews are about. I received the chain today and the quality is so nice, feels and looks very expensive. Engraving is really nice. Paid for next day delivery and received it next day too. Only one downfall, I had a photo put onto 1 side and I thought it would like the image on the website but it isn't rather than covering the full side it is just a square - it would really help if someone is getting an image put onto 1 side that there is an option to preview it. However, I would recommend 100%"
"Fast Delivery, Excellent customer service and Beautiful Jewellery, engraving perfect"
"Was just about to order a gold necklace ...... till I read the reviews Aurevoir 👋"
"Very late on delivery, Terrible engraving. Very poor quality on the jewellery"
Cristina Martinez
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely robbers. They lie regarding the delievery. The quality of the jewellery , very poor and the engraving absolutely terrible , A LEO looks LEA"
"Ordered a bangle for my one year old granddaughter. The cash was quickly taken from my bank account, later when I sent the wrist measurements I was told it would be too small, so I requested a refund, IMPOSSIBLE to speak to them via phone they do t answer it! Be warned"
"The thimble I bought was very poorly made. Not round or embossed simetrically. Not value for money. Won't be purchasing again."
"Bought a d for diamonds gold name plaque belcher braclet for my son back in June 2015. Within 2 days of wearing it i noticed the name plaque started to turn redish in colour. Contacted PJ and was told to give it a clean - which i did and the red colour still remained. Contacted PJ again and again to stress that this is unacceptable considering it was a very expensive braclet to which i have been totally ignored by them. It is now almost august and still no contact from PJ despite numerous efforts to resolve this issue. Steer very clear from these stockist."
Personalised Jewellery is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews