Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Very happy with my purchase..easy to order..arrived within the time stated and came well packaged
As the gift went direct to my brother for his 70th birthday present, I haven't seen it yet. I did ask for a message to be included and was told this was not possible. I really think this could be offered to customers as it is with many other mail order companies. - food for thought!
looking for something that little bit different and this gift did the trick
My son is happy with it. I thought it is a bit small. The postage is £3.99; no choice of £2.99 second class...as stated in Groupon, so beware of the total cost. A bit expensive for what it is but i suppose this is what they charge nowadays!
Everything was perfect except the bottom left hand corner of the frame that was cracked
Great item.and service
I would have liked to see a sample in the shop so I could see the quality before I bought it. The delivery was especially quick, which I was pleased about but I did not have opportunity to see the email. I was a bit annoyed the delivery was made to a neighbour which I had not asked for. My neighbour has mobility problems and should not have had to answer his door to take the package.
Not take long to come Came in perfect condition You Should send in the email to confirm everything the name and number on it and the phone it’s for
Finally found the personalised bookmark I was looking for. However delivery was poor as my hermes sent the parcel back to sender at one point. Got my parcel eventually but good job I ordered about 2 weeks in advance. Pleased with the bookmark.
Waiting on gift thanks.Still waiting on gift from 23rd February.11th March.Still no gift.
Very good service. I wonder could the shipping have been free of charge?
Found it very hard ta access the site initially, but once i finally got on it was straigtforward enough
I did order a a personalised gift with my name on the corner flag and my year of birth but had a pair with my mother's name and date of birth ,other than that it was excellent
The gift looks great although I received no confirmation email or details of when to expect it! Wasn't even notified that it had been dispatched.
The hip flask I purchased was of good quality and the engraving was excellent, although the price demanded nothing less!
Easy to order and looks as good as it did online. I would recommend you to friends looking for something a bit different
Good quality and well packaged. Simple to personalise. Good customer service.
Excellent service but price on line was more than was shown in the showcase at the football club.
Great little gift that looks the part
quality good for price. prompt delivery too. would use again 😁
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,812 reviews