Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Very disakpointed wlith quality also no washing details
Hi Stephen I am sorry that you weren't happy with your order. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 or sales@personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk so they can look into this for you.
The mug and card was really nice. Packaging for delivery can be improved as mug was not wrapped in bubblewrap and card was eventually dented.
Although the front cover was great the message inside ran off the page The postage charge seemed excessive
Hi I am sorry you are not 100% happy with your card. Can you contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 or sales@personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk
Small cup
Hi I am sorry that you are not 100% happy with your purchase. All our mugs are a standard 10 oz size. However please contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000, sales@personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk
Hi team, I order before one week, and still u haven’t get my shipping number!
Postage expensive !! Not happy !!
Hi I am sorry that you are not happy with the postage you have paid. We do offer more than one option for you to choose. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 or sales@inthepaper.co.uk
The T shirt arrived promptly as stated but it was too small,unfortunately I cannot get the company to send me a RMA so I can exchange it for a larger size . This has ruined my experience and I am left with USELESS GIFT
Hi Jackie I am sorry that you are unhappy with your order. Unfortunately as the items are personalised they are made for each order so we can't accept a return if you order the wrong size. However please contact our customer service team for other options
Not quite the quality i expected, for the price. Birthday present so a little disappointed.
Hi Can you contact our Customer Service Team on 01388528000 or sales@personalisedfootballgifts.co.uk so that we can look into this for you?
Came really quickly and the print was amazing. Sizes are a tad small and the print could be bigger but overall great purchase.
After speaking to the customer services I was happy with the way they resolved my complaint.
Hi, I understand our Customer Service Team have contacted you to look into this for you and that you are now happier with the outcome.
The flask I received wasn’t really what I wanted but contacted the company who did everything they could to resolve my problem. Customer service very good
Hi Mark Please contact our customer service team on 01388528000 so they can look into this for you
Hi Mark Our Customer Service Team have been trying to get in touch with you about your item. We would love to sort this problem out for you if you can contact us?
Was hoping that the badge would be more noticeable. Stand out more. Nice product but slightly disappointed by the badge.
Colour was just as described, arrived on time, like the design. Material thinner than would have liked.
Hi Please contact our Customer Service Team if you would like them to look into this for you.
Unhappy sorry
Hi Christine I understand you have been in touch with our customer service team. Unfortunately you hadn't added the personalisation to the 2nd item and we printed it exactly as the order was received. They have offered to replace it at a significantly discounted price but I understand you do not wish to do this. If there is anything else we can do to help, please get in touch with us.
Recently purchased an additional team mug to add to two others i had previously purchased. The colour on the newest mug was so dark compared to the other two. When I queried this I was informed that this was the new strip! Er having supported the club for well over 40 years I think I know what strip they wear! No point arguing.
Hi Paul, I have looked into this for you and been assured that the colour of the kit is correct and has been approved by the club. The mugs you had previously purchased were in the early kit colours. Please let me know if you would like to discuss this further or if there is anything else we can do to help?
Happy it arrived on time, But not very happy it didn’t come with a presentation box, just in a plastic bag..we then had to tour the shops looking for a suitable box , most people probably buy the hip flask as present so a box would have a good idea .
Hi Julie I am sorry that you are not 100% happy with your purchase. This should have been received in a box although it isn't a presentation box. Please contact our Customer Service Team.
As forest colours are red and white, I expected the print to be the same and was disappointed that the print was red and cream. Not true forest
Hi I am sorry that you were disappointed with your item, please contact our customer service team so we can look into this for you.
Website was tricky to use (on mobile & desk-top) as images of your personalised product were not always available. Delivery very quick but, now it's arrived, the actual quality of the product for the price is pretty average.
Hi Chris I am sorry you are not 100% delighted with your order. Please contact our Customer Service Team so they can look into this for you.
AS ordered. No problems. Would order again.
Was very happy with the card although the envelope was min to big for the card and I had to pay £4 for delivery considering it's only a think card I think no more than £2 is reasonable.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,778 reviews