Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
Further review after receiving! Avoid this company!! I finally received my parcel on the 7th of January - after ordering on the 11th December and it was smashed to pieces. The company was not overly apologetic for the extreme delay or that it was smashed when it arrived. I had been in touch with them before Christmas when they said they’d send a replacement which arrived on the 8th of January thankfully intact. Looking through other reviews I can see lots of people had problems with their orders in the run up to Xmas. I wouldn’t buy from this company again.
It’s been about 3 weeks and I’m still waiting for the item to arrive.
Nice quality products, the recipient adored his towel and bookmark and they were delivered quickly.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I order two personalised bottles of water the 23rd December and paid for the express delivery to get it in 2-3 working days. I needed the items for the 31st December, todays it's 6th January and I am still waiting. When I purchased the items I made sure there was not any restriction to receive them on time. Personalised Football Gifts did not publish any information on their website about closing their business for the Christmas holidays or that the bottles would not be ready to be delivered in 2-3 working days. I contacted them the 30th December asking for an update and i got an out of the office response saying they would be back the 2nd January. Fair enough it is Christmas, but do not mislead clients to buy products from you and charge for a express delievery when you will not be able to deliver the items on time. After writing to them at least 5 times they have only answered once saying they are back and that they would send the bottles. They have decided to ignore me when I asked for a refund as they made me pay for something they could not provide on time. Really bad service. Really angry because they ruined it for me and my nephews. Do not trust them.
Received order well within estimated delivery date - Goods were well packed & undamaged
Out of 2 product one was received damaged - with limited access to be able to contact customer service & nil reply from the customer service e mail account - very disappointed for what is not a cheap product for what it was - I would love some contact from them following this e mail & I am a person who never complains.
second year i have ordered a personalised calendar, absolutely fantastic & arrived in perfect condition
Very nice, clear engraving. My husband has asked for another item with engraving so will definitely be getting more done!
I love the phone case I ordered, however I have purchased a new phone and now need to buy a new case for it but they have been removed from the website, please confirm when they will be on sale again, I do love them and have purchased one for every phone I have had, I'm sure this is just while new stock is available.
Really disappointed. The text was auto-corrected to something incorrect. But had to give the present anyway.
I am still waiting for this item that was ordered and paid for before Christmas to arrive, what is happening with this/ My stepson who is a keen fan of Sheffield Wednesday did not get his main gift, yet you took payment So, very disappointed with this service, hurry up and send it for goodness sake! Sharon
Really disappointed with personalised mug because it arrived smashed. Waiting for response.
I have not yet received this gift and it was meant to be an xmas gift. I am truly so disappointed and I am waiting for a response back which I've not had after trying to contact a few times
Although the service was good, delivered on time with the correct personalisation, when I gave the gift, I was told that none of the other players named on the mug play for the team any longer. As such, you need to update your records to ensure your products remain current.
Perfect gift for my Grandsons
Great communication great service lovely items received thank you.
Very impressed with this service. It was easy to order and delivered earlier than stated which was an absolute bonus for me as it came it time to give as a Secret Santa present. Would highly recommend.
Havent received the cup only water bottles ! And no one is getting back to me
My son was thrilled with his calendar and the fact that it was personalized. It arrived promptly and in good time for Christmas. Thank you.
Very disappointed.Picture looked really good grey and orange but when arrived an ugly green and orange that looked like it had gone wrong.Also not in a presentation box just in a cheap plastic bag.As ordered as a Christmas present and received Christmas Eve had to give to my friend but felt awful and not worth 10.95 plus postage.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,811 reviews