Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Football Gifts
Read Personalised Football Gifts Reviews

sales@inthepaper.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Football Gifts made you happy
second year i have ordered a personalised calendar, absolutely fantastic & arrived in perfect condition
Very nice, clear engraving. My husband has asked for another item with engraving so will definitely be getting more done!
I love the phone case I ordered, however I have purchased a new phone and now need to buy a new case for it but they have been removed from the website, please confirm when they will be on sale again, I do love them and have purchased one for every phone I have had, I'm sure this is just while new stock is available.
Perfect gift for my Grandsons
Great communication great service lovely items received thank you.
Very impressed with this service. It was easy to order and delivered earlier than stated which was an absolute bonus for me as it came it time to give as a Secret Santa present. Would highly recommend.
My son was thrilled with his calendar and the fact that it was personalized. It arrived promptly and in good time for Christmas. Thank you.
Much better than expected. Good quality - a perfect gift for my USA cousin. Would definitely buy again. Only minor issue is that I paid extra for a quick delivery and it ended up taking longer than the cheaper option (perhaps due to the time of year??).
Brilliant service. Quick turnaround, ordered 21st dec, arrived 24th. Excellent quality. Really happy with it
My son was very surprised. He was very happy with the photo and signature
Highly efficient service and a top notch product. Thank you.
Good quality of the product, really need to improve the aspect of the packaging as personalised items are usually to be offered as gifts .
Really pleased with the quality of the mug, the packaging and the delivery. Would definitely purchase from them again.
Good purchase for money spent
I ordered two football boot bags for my sons as christmas presents. There was a delay in postage, not through the fault of seller, and they kindly replied to my emails with updates. Very happy with my purchases, good quality. Would use again
Brilliant service. Lovely product. Highly recommend. Thank you.
The tankard arrived quickly and was very well packed. I was delighted with the quality of the product and know it will be a very well received birthday gift.
Ordered my nephew a personalised water bottle and card for Christmas . The order was delivered in 2 days and they were both excellent quality . Would definitely recommend
Very quickly delivered, great product. Brought as gift and receiver really pleased. Would recommend.
Good quality product, arrived nice and promptly. Looking forward to giving it to my godson as a present.
Personalised Football Gifts is rated 4.29 based on 3,811 reviews