Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
2 - 3 Hours
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Simple to order, very quick to deliver and very pleased with product in terms of accuracy and quality.
Product looks great although arrived broken
Hi Gemma,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear your order arrived damaged. We can see that you have contacted us through our emailing system. Please contact us back as soon as you can.
The website was super easy to use and I love the ‘preview’ function, which is very handy to see what the product will look like. The product arrived as stated and look exactly as the ‘preview’. I’m very happy with the purchase and will use them again in future.
Hi Erika,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product you received.
No updates on order. Tried to cancel before being told it’s been dispatched. Still no delivery date, still no confirmation of it being dispatched. Need to be sending updates not review emails
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your order and can see your order was dispatched for delivery on 18th December and was delivered on the 21st December. You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Lovely items, hopefully mine will arrive soon.
Hi,

We can see that you order was delivered to you today. Thank you for your great review.
It is easy to place an order. It is difficult to find what is happening with your order, but i sent an email to customer service and they responded very quickly to my enquiry. I am definitely going to use the site again
Hi Zsanett,

We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided and I thank you for leaving your positive feedback.
It was not easy to find what I wanted, there were too many 1st Christmases baubles. However, I did manage to find what I think is suitable.
Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
There is no chance or way for me as a customer to get in touch with anyone from this website. My ”request ” can not be sent and there is no other way to contact them. I have no idea whether will receive what I’ve ordered or not. I would not recommend.
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your review.

You may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
Great service, quick delivery
Hi Selina,

Thank you for your great review.
Good quality products and fast delivery.
Hi Liam,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Excellent Christmas stocking fillers. Good quality bag and lovely rose good printing. Great delivery time. Would recommend.
Hi Julie,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. It is nice to know that you would recommend us. Thank you so much for your valued review.
Came so quickly, before Christmas, very unexpected, but very pleased. Great products, high quality and good value for money
Hi,

Thank you for your great review.
Brilliant product!!! .. the contact from ordering, through the design to the delivery was brilliant.... Absolute pleasure to buy your products will definitely be returning on the future..... Not many companies make the customer experience a pleasure anymore
Hi Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your much appreciated feedback regarding your recent purchase from us. It’s great to know that you were happy with the service and the product you received.
It’s not that the item arrived in time for Christmas(less than a week since I placed the order) but it is also AMAZING looking!!! Came wrapped safely in great condition! THANK YOU for doing such a great job! Will definitely recommend you and buy from you again!
Hi Daniela,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for your great review. It is nice to know that you would recommend us.
Very happy with the service
Hi Sheena,

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the service we have provided and I thank you for taking the time to offer your positive review.
Haven’t received item yet and paid for 48hr delivery, item ordered 4 days ago Arrived 5 days after order this morning after paying for 48hrs delivery been told they will not refund me and I had to organise something else for birthday present. Don’t recommend due to service also £18 for a bottle of wine that looks very cheap big mistake!
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched for delivery on 18th December and will be delivered by Royal Mail shortly.
Excellent service fast and efficient and gifts well packaged
Hi,

Thank you for leaving your positive feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received.
Simple ordering process and prompt delivery. Good quality product
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your great review. We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product.
Brilliant service, lovely personalised books, Web site easy to use. And order arrived quickly. Will definitely be ordering again.

Lovely gift - fast service
Hi Ann,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the service and product you received. Thank you so much for your valued review.
Personalise.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 1,340 reviews