Personalise.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalise.co.uk
2 - 3 Hours
Read Personalise.co.uk Reviews

About Personalise.co.uk:

The UK's favourite personalised gift shop!

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Rd, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Personalise.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Was able to find what I wanted very easily and gave me all the information I required.
Hi Ellen,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Great personalised products, good communication and quick delivery!

Thank you for your great review.
Easy website to navigate , well laid out with good product descriptions

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Very easy to find the product and order. Couldn’t find anywhere that states how long orders take to make, maybe I didn’t look properly, but have paid for 48 hour dispatch so praying my goods arrive in time.
Hi Hayley,

Thank you for your great review.

We have looked into your order and can see your order was delivered to you yesterday.
Received my crystal clock and was very pleased, very well made and looks great. Delivery was so quick .no hassle at all. Will definitely order again in the future.
Hi,

We are really pleased to hear that you are happy with your product. Thank you for your great review.
I found the item I wanted very quickly and easily, the personalisation was very simple too. I also found the ordering process very quick and simple. Would highly recommend
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your valued review! It is nice to know that you would recommend us.
Easy site to use. Product arrived on time. Personalised placemats. And was exactly as I ordered. Was slightly unsure it would be as my words were somewhat risqué. But they did a great job. And product arrived on time. That’s a a thumbs up from me!
Hi,

We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the products you received. Thank you for your great review.
Excellent choice of Christmas personalised baubles which could be viewed prior to purchase. Excellent value for money.
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Products came as advertised within a week of ordering. Everything looked nice. I would order from here again. It would be great if there was an easy way to track the order though.
Hi,

Thank you for your honest review and you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Very poor service paid for next day delivery and it still hasn’t been delivered
Item arrived damaged, box was unmarked, had to wait for 5 days for a reply, didnt know if my request form had gone through on website as it never told you. Couldnt ring anyone. Replacement came, which was ok. They had took all punctuation out of my text but it was in 1 piece (packaged totally different)
Easy to order and personalise the money box pigs are appreciated by my grandchildren
Hi Annabel,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your much appreciated feedback.
Very quick delivery even though I ordered just before Christmas.
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your great review.
Very straightforward website to use.found what I want and ordered.will def use it again

Thank you for your great review.
Ordered for Xmas and couldn't believe the prompt delivery. Excellent all round experience, price, delivery, quality,
Hi,

Thank you so much for your valued review!
Easy to order and tag looks good
Hi Jan,

Thank you for your great review.
I have no recieved confirmation that my order has been dispatched only that it has been confirmed, the website was easy enough to use but I’m worried Slightly worried about not actually receiving it, I hope i get it soon :)
Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your review.

Your order was dispatched for delivery on 30th December by Royal Mail and will be delivered shortly.

If you need any further assistance, you may reach us anytime at help@sixty.co.uk.
I never received my item !
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear your order did not arrive.

We have looked into your order and can see that your order was dispatched for delivery by Royal Mail on 19th December. However, as you have not received the order, a refund is being actioned for you. We have been in contact with you through help@sixty.co.uk.

I wouldn’t shop here again - my order was delivered incorrectly and the customer service was very slow which made it impossible to sort out. Would not recommend.
Really easy to personalise gifts. Just waiting on the delivery now. Thanks for having such cool stuff.
Hi Lisa,