personalguarantee.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend personalguarantee.co.uk

Tell us how personalguarantee.co.uk made you happy

"My self, husband and daughter have an ongoing claim Mel Loades. The service we have received is nothing short of shocking we have all been fobbed off time and time again by the paralegal dealing with our case, one lie after another, not been kept up to date with the progress of our claim at all, on the odd occasion we have managed to get someone on the phone, the paralegal forgets what we have discussed, and about a week to ten days later phones back and makes excuses that has forgotten what was discussed, and covers his back by blaming All sorts of issues like his computer hasn’t stored the details of our conversations. Asked for a call back for his team leader to be told it would take 48-72 hours , guess what no call back, the whole experience for the three of us has been so shocking, We are now having to complain to the ombudsman, and have no sign of receiving our settlement. Please look else where or at least read the reviews on line before you sign with this firm, wish we had."
Are you personalguarantee.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"We recently used Personalguarantee.co.uk after seeing a google advert. The initial contact , quote and payment was fine. After that time we received no communication with our case agent despite around 50 calls over a period of six weeks. We sent emails stating this and still got no reply. In desperation we continued to ring and occasionally got to speak to the Solicitor. We did after this receive some e mails. We suffered much unnecessary stress through a total lack of basic business practices such as speaking to your client, retuning calls and communications and putting a name to an e mail. I am considering taking them to the Ombudsman so others do not have a similar experience- God forbid!"
"Awful experience! Firstly I'd like to mention they posted someone else's private documents to myself. Secondly I had to constantly chase them for an update. There was no urgency they seemed to take their time, Lastly, i got a better deal going direct than these guys were able to get....!"
"They made a mistake and I told them the mistake. However, instead of giving an apology, they twisted around and pretended that they have done it correctly. Very disappointing and I don't recommend this company to anyone."
"Drag everything out and don't tell the truth when questioned. Perfect solicitors to some then.."
"Good firm to take your case and then drag it out staff are not up for the job"
"Having dealt with the BBF consulting about a case of malicious prosecution I have come to the conclusion that they are yet another example in that of being a firm whose purpose to con people."
"Unethical activities I used this firm for a missell case. I requested how much its going to cost. Basically I requested him to give me a quotation in writing. He refused to give me a quotation in writing. He was asking money to give me a quotation!! I felt Mr Loades is sitting there to exploit vulnerable people financially. I am reporting about this person in relevant department for exercising unethical activities."
"Owner of the firm is really nice person but rest are below average. They might be knowledgeable but they lack professionalism."
"Avoid at all cost. If there was an option for no stars I would have picked that. This company will do anything to make money. I have wasted thousands of pounds on them. Worst service and worst lawyers. If you are looking for a lawyer who will mess up and have money to waste then you've come to the right place."
"Three years ago I had an accident at work been passed to several different people. Rang and now asking for information what i passed 3 years ago. Said it was out of there hands Totally useless and still on going Give me strength"
"A shambles, do not use this solicitors at any cost. They don't care about customer satisfaction, they will not defend you, I had to do my own research and give the solicitor advice on how to proceed. Useless"
"Don't use this firm! - rubbish - never return calls to clients - don't take responsibility for their work and blame everyone else - especially no win no fee related - in it for themselves only"
"Pointless service from them, they take a fee and then do nothing for you."
"I went to see the firm when they said I had a good chance of a claim having seen the finance papers I signed in 2018. The finance was secured on my mum’s house. BBF trading as personalguarantee.co.uk has been mismanaged and manipulated my case and charged me and my mum tens of thousands of pounds. I've kept every piece of paper I've ever had in relation to the finance and gave them to BBF. BBF Consulting Limited told me a case could take around six months to conclude, so I sat back, fully expecting some form of success, and hopefully some money back to make life palatable again. I waited a few months and asked for a progress report. They asked for "suitability letters" relating to the case. I'd given them everything I'd ever had and said so. After 9 MONTHS of inaction I realised that they had done nothing for me. If the letters were apparently so crucial, why hadn't they asked to see the copies retained by the companies involved. It appears that BBF Consulting in 9 months didn't do anything. By this time I realised that BBF and Mel Loades were totally useless, and I told them so, asking for my papers back. I got them with a reply saying in essence I'd now run out of time for a successful claim and if I still wanted to pursue the case I should get cracking with someone else pretty damn quick. After 9 months of delaying inaction on their part, telling me I'd run out of time, sort of crushed me. Truth is that my case meant too much work for them to be bothered, even for any money reclaimed. Their fee they charge me and mum was disgusting . If you do consider them to do any work you will be chasing them every day for progress and still nothing happens, they just take your money. They take on many more cases than they can manage just for the fees and when forced to make an effort they merely cream off the easy jobs and stick the others on the bottom of the pile,(like mine). To say that it's been depressing is an understatement. At 60 and mu mum 85 she has little time left.. My Finance claim had been blatantly mismanaged and a suitable case for a complaint. All I can see is that BBF have taken 9 months away from me and by their own admission have taken me over a "time limit" which will prevent anyone else helping me. Now, thanks to Mel Loades of BBF Consulting Limited, I can only feel that I've been cheated twice! If your time is important to you, then stay away from this lot! Useless! PS I negioated directly with the finance company in the end and actually got a good deal to settle. BBF T/S Personalguarantee.co.uk are useless."
personalguarantee.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 15 reviews