personalguarantee.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend personalguarantee.co.uk

Tell us how personalguarantee.co.uk made you happy
Not very happy with the level of service at all. Completed a lengthy enquiry form via e-mail with respect to an issue - only to receive a one-sentence reply that they could not take the claim forward, not based on its merits, but because they are too busy! This could have been told to me on my initial telephone call, instead of wasting my time detailing an enquiry form that wasn't even responded to in any appropriate or professional way.
Imagine paying £4,560 and then being told "don't bother". Of course this can still happen after they review the issue but surely if they're experienced, they do have a feel for the issues and their likely outcomes. I have reported them to the SRA
I went to see the firm when they said I had a good chance of a claim having seen the finance papers I signed in 2018. The finance was secured on my mum’s house. BBF trading as personalguarantee.co.uk has been mismanaged and manipulated my case and charged me and my mum tens of thousands of pounds. I've kept every piece of paper I've ever had in relation to the finance and gave them to BBF. BBF Consulting Limited told me a case could take around six months to conclude, so I sat back, fully expecting some form of success, and hopefully some money back to make life palatable again. I waited a few months and asked for a progress report. They asked for "suitability letters" relating to the case. I'd given them everything I'd ever had and said so. After 9 MONTHS of inaction I realised that they had done nothing for me. If the letters were apparently so crucial, why hadn't they asked to see the copies retained by the companies involved. It appears that BBF Consulting in 9 months didn't do anything. By this time I realised that BBF and Mel Loades were totally useless, and I told them so, asking for my papers back. I got them with a reply saying in essence I'd now run out of time for a successful claim and if I still wanted to pursue the case I should get cracking with someone else pretty damn quick. After 9 months of delaying inaction on their part, telling me I'd run out of time, sort of crushed me. Truth is that my case meant too much work for them to be bothered, even for any money reclaimed. Their fee they charge me and mum was disgusting . If you do consider them to do any work you will be chasing them every day for progress and still nothing happens, they just take your money. They take on many more cases than they can manage just for the fees and when forced to make an effort they merely cream off the easy jobs and stick the others on the bottom of the pile,(like mine). To say that it's been depressing is an understatement. At 60 and mu mum 85 she has little time left.. My Finance claim had been blatantly mismanaged and a suitable case for a complaint. All I can see is that BBF have taken 9 months away from me and by their own admission have taken me over a "time limit" which will prevent anyone else helping me. Now, thanks to Mel Loades of BBF Consulting Limited, I can only feel that I've been cheated twice! If your time is important to you, then stay away from this lot! Useless! PS I negioated directly with the finance company in the end and actually got a good deal to settle. BBF T/S Personalguarantee.co.uk are useless.
personalguarantee.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews