Persimmon Homes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Persimmon Homes

How would you rate Persimmon Homes ?

"By far the worst company i have ever dealt with in my life. I have worked in sales and customer service for years and never experienced this level of rudeness or incompetence. This company preys on young first time buyers desperate to move and promises a lot of things that cant be delivered in reality. In my case we were railroaded into signing an agreement to complete within a month to receive free carpets, 5% deposit and 1200 to pay out the end of our current tenancy. We then found out that the property was always being sold at a 5% discount with carpets included and the 1200 was not legally possible due to the help to buy scheme. That aside, when i called up to complain i was eventually called back by sales manager Claire LIlley who i have recently found out has a reputation for her terrible and aggresive customer service tacticts. She proceeded to call my entire family liars, told me if i didnt agree to complete within 3 weeks they would remove the carpets and deposit on offer. When told her i felt i had been misold to she then told me to F off before hanging up the phone on me. After recovering from the shock of this appauling approach to a customer expressing disatisfaction, i passed this information onto my girlfriend, who proceeded to call head office to log a complaint. She eventually receieved a callback from a woman called Lynne (Claires best friend apparantly) who advised my girlfriend that we were liars, and bow they had serious doubts about selling a hoise to us as they felt we were untrustworthy. Lynne argued with my girlfriend for over 15 minutes telling her she knew Claire personally and refused to believe our concerns around how we were dealt. It became clear that Lynne is cut from the same cloth as Claire and after speaking to others who have worked/still work for persimmon their motto is "you have to be tough with customers". This appauling experience made us withdraw our offer on the property to begin our search again. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. SALES MANAGER CLAIRE LILLIE IS A DISGRACE TO THE INDUSTRY AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED!!!!!"
"AVOID,SHOCKINGLY BUILT.DISCUSTING!!!!!!!!!"
Andrei Stoenescu
"We brought 2 houses in Warren Park Doncaster . Everything was fine till we sign completion then the problems started , the houses are very poor build because they dont use qualifide tradesmen . They employ cheepest labors they can get and the result is houses are falling to bits . There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE and we have been lied to all the time and even threaten . Aparentlly they have a lot of power and influence in the departments that should protect people from being victims of this scham . Do not buy!!"
Persimmon Homes is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews