Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
very helpful on the phone and helpful staff on picking up product.
Products go on nicely and as described, only time will tell as to how waterproof but initial impressions are very good.
Fast delivery. Great product.
I went on the website and found what I needed and submitted my order easy to use and it was delivered within 2 days great service.
Easy to order and prompt delivery.
First impressions excellent product (only time will tell ) dispatched much quicker than 7/10 days quoted
Great product - easy to use and the finish is vey good . Just be mindful of the time you have to get it down. It goes off in about 20 mins. Second coat was a blind to add tiles and that was very easy to do. All dry within 24 hours - highly recommend👍
I've put the permaguard on my cellar floor . Reading the instructions properly. Take your time preparing as you need to put it down quick . But it goes on easy . It dries like glass nice and hard so hopefully it'll keep the damp out . So far I'm very pleased with the whole experience
I bought the 5x 1 litre damp proof cream kit.
Product arrived quickly, and most of it was good quality . My only issue was with the screw cap on the extension nozzle which does not seal properly against the cartridge , when a bit of pressure is applied cream leaks out of this joint. I estimate I wasted some 10% of each cartridge because of this.
The Remmers wall treatment in a cream form was a first use by me , it really is easy to apply and seems to work [just as it says on the tin] brilliant service from Permagard
great kit, much better priced that any other kits i could find. Did the job and came with everything needed.
Quick delivery, great product A+++
Excellent service very quick delivery
Easy to order. Clear info on website. Fast delivery. Thanks
Easy to follow website, the product was recommended by a neighbor, great delivery and same price as two years ago.
I bought 4 x1m helical bars and some PermaCEMAnchor grout for crack stitching a damaged garden wall. It arrived with 2-3 days and allowed me to do the job. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. I wish you could buy a smaller tub of the grout, 10kg for just the 3 x1m rods I used was way more than I needed. Seems like a good product though.
Well packaged goods and speedy delivery. Excellent thank you.
Amazing fast service. Highly recommended.
Haven't used products yet but service was good. Order wasn't complete on delivery. Missing items came next day.
As of now unused so cannot comment, waiting for builder, Sorry.
Permagard is rated 4.82 based on 1,696 reviews