Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Excellent products, online advice and product information plus a very fast delivery service. Highly recommended.
Delivered on day 1 of the 3 days advised - super prompt. Technical advise line have been great. Products good so far, only time will tell on that front. Pleased with all.
Very helpful when I rang for advice and quickly delivered. Easy to apply by spray and no strong smell. As to how effective the product is, there is no way of knowing yet but I would be gutted if it doesnt.
great service good pricing fast delivery what more can you ask for
Used this product before and worked well and using again on a job starting in a few weeks kit was reasonably priced and delivery quick with good communication from couriers.
quality product! quick turn around on the delivery and the technical team are ACE!!! Highly recommend and will be a returning customer for my other projects.
Great website that holds useful information, placing an order was easy and quick delivery. Second time to ored products from these fine people and I'll do it again.
havent use it yet all I can say for now delivery was first class
Excellent spot on
Great service. Recieved my order the next day, good quality product.iv3 called to add few things to my order there was no problem to accommodate my request which saved me few £ on delivery. Will definitely use again.
Speedy delivery service. Easy product to apply. Time will tell how good it is.
Service is spot on. And product is spot on will use again
The delivery and advice received was very good. Surprisingly fast delivery. Can't comment on the longer term effectiveness of the product, but it dissolves and applies well.
Order delivered within 24 hours, Easy to apply, too soon to give any result.
Perfect service as always
Very quick service and prompt delivery.
Ordered paint on Sunday evening arrived Tuesday morning, can’t fault that.
Excellent product quick delivery
Excellent service , great price , delivery ahead of schedule. All good.
I was very sceptical about using an epoxy dpm and after doing my research I found the Permagard product. I can say that my scepticism was unfounded as this is an amazing product, easy to mix, easy to apply and dries diamond hard! there is no damp getting past this bad boy floor coating.... would recommend without hesitation.
Permagard is rated 4.83 based on 3,052 reviews