Permagard Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Permagard
customer service
"Arrived next day as planned. Technical support was first class"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Order was dealt with quickly and received the following day. Very pleased with service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very helpful and friendly knowledgable too"
"I am really disappointed, as it states on the website that it's a CLEAR epoxy but it is not is a white epoxy so when I added my pigments they became really washed out. I also added glow pigments and glitter which was completely lost in the white! As it dried i also found small bits of foam I believe this came from the seal used to close the tubs the product came in. As a single mum of a special needs child I really wanted something that is hygienic with a good sensory element (the glow and glitter pigments) to achieve that I'm going to have to re-do 😓"
Hi Helen,

We are sorry to hear that your floor has not worked out and understand how frustrating this must be. Unfortunately, this is not the correct type of epoxy for your project. The Epoxy Resin Floor Coating Clear is designed for industrial use only, being applied in warehouses, garages etc. You cannot add pigments to this type of epoxy or apply it any thicker than 0.3mm.

In terms of colour, this product appears white in the tin but dries clear. In your situation, you would need a specialist epoxy that can be mixed with pigments and additives, not an industrial-grade epoxy like the one we sell. Adding pigments can cause major issues. The industrial product is also not UV stable so can yellow, meaning it’s not appropriate for domestic, aesthetic flooring.

Unfortunately, we don’t stock the type of epoxy you need but if you can send us some images of the floor we can help advise where to go from here.

Gregg
Permagard
"Excellent fast shipping and quality products"
"Great service and very quick delivery"
"Good price. Fast delivery. Can’t ask for more."
"Good quick service with good advice to acquire the correct product. Great price too."
"fast reliable delivery and service as always"
"Excellent product, I’ve used it before and does the job it states it has solved all my damp problems in my basement. Easy to use."
"Well packed and fast delivery."
"Service very good not used the product yet"
"Just what I wanted and at a good price"
"Very good and good prices"
"Really impressive delivery time and products packed safely - but not excessively. I'd recommend them."
"Rapid delivery and reasonable postage. Recommended product"
"I’m very happy with the Permagard, green roof root barrier and drainage membranes, which were very easy to install. I also found the staff to be very friendly and helpful."
"Delivered as promised excellent service"
"Easy to work out what is needed for a job. Delivered on time and without hassle."
"Very efficient service,"