Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Good product. Easy to use
Too soon to give a proper review, waiting on suitable weather to use product.
Have not used the product yet but the buying process was easy & the service prompt. However delivery charges were somewhat high compared to other traders.
Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback. We’re glad that you were happy with the ease of ordering.

In regards to delivery, unfortunately most of our products are classified as chemicals meaning that delivery is more costly. This is something we are currently working with our delivery company to try and reduce.

We hope you are pleased with the results of your product – if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

The Permagard team
good service
good products& prompt delivery
expected it friday arrived monday
They had what I needed and shipped it very quickly excellent service
First time I have used Permagrard, I will come bacl, was very good service.
Arrived promptly and very well packed
Generally pleased price was competitive and delivery on time
Placed order on well devised web site and received goods promtley.
Product arrived very quickly, next day. The extension tube is just that, a piece of plastic tube and has to be held in place when being used. Two of the tubes leaked out of the back when under the slightest pressure but otherwise it was easy to use and looks like its done the job. Would use it again if needed.
Order arrived within the 3 days. Would have given 5 stars if an exact delivery day was given.
Great service and quick delivery - thanks!
Product was very good but the drill bit that came with the pack was next to useless after the first 2 holes, luckily I have my own.
Seems to be doing its job so far
Easy to order on line and very quick delivery
Quite simple to follow the clear instructions , supplied. You don't have to be a Bricklayer to install the system Plus there are videos also to view on you tube .I have done a lintel repair and reinforced a step fracture. I have worked in the Construction trade as a Carpenter for 20 years.
Great service good delivery time would definitely use again.
Thanks
...........
To be used during the next month so cannot comment on product. Delivery great
Permagard is rated 4.82 based on 1,945 reviews