Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
4.8
Based on 3,823 reviews
Read Permagard Reviews
5/5 from us. Brilliant product, and super quick delivery times. Thank you!
Service very good ,pleased with product ,just need time to put it on THANKYOU
Stuff tasted horrible! Too early to tell if it's dealt with my worms. Very prompt service otherwise
Delivered fine but the black plastic screw top is impossible to open tby any of the builders so we have not been able to use the product! Just crewed on far too tightly. Not fit for purpose as a result.
Hi Deborah. Thank you for your review. We are extremely sorry that you are unable to undo the lid of the product. All packaging is assembled to the manufacturer's guidance by our remote packaging line. We have found the best solution is to break the tamper-evident seal first and then undo the lid which will be easier to remove from the container at this point. If you have any further issues please give us a call and we will replace the product for you. The Permagard team
Very good and prompt service received the item earlier then 3 days as stipulated when ordering
Very pleased with product
Excellent prompt service
Prompt delivery. Really happy with with Service and Product
Top notch gear works every time
All very good too product too service too people to deal with.
Had to call for advice - very helpful. Order placed and product arrived early the next morning - very well packaged (and also recyclable). All round excellent.
Excellent service with quick delivery of product I needed
Quick Delivery good communication
Excellent service quick well packed delivery
Over the past 18 months I've ordered a few items from Permagard. The product has always been good and the speedy delivery has been exceptional, if a bit pricey. However, all in all a good experience and I can recommend them wholeheartedly.
Excellent service and quality very happy with my purchase
Always on time - quality products
Excellent service, from the initial request for the product, using their website, and it was only 24 hours to delivery at my front door!
Next day delivery was brilliant, phoned for advice on product and great knowledge and answers to all questions, would use again, brilliant products
Affordable products and very efficient in handling my order. If I had a very slight niggle it would be quite high cost of delivery for the specified delivery time, but would definitely buy from them again.
Permagard is rated 4.8 based on 3,823 reviews