Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
Read Permagard Reviews
Excellent speedy service.
Very pleased with the product and service
Fabulous from start to finish. You had what we wanted, and there was clear details about the product. Easy payment system and delivered within 24 hours of purchase
Amazing service and really good product thank I will definitely by from you guys again
Permagard 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Permagard 5 star review on 14th April 2021 Permagard 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Very impressed with the service from Permagard. They have an extremely helpful advice line which saved us loads of money by enabling us to tank the basement ourselves. Products are a very high quality too. Highly recommend.
Excellent service
The membrane was easy to fit but there were issues. Also Permagard need to offer a shorter length without waterproof plug washers
Great company to deal with, quick delivery, superb eco friendly packaging. 5 stars
V quick delivery, haven't used yet but looks the same as helifix at a much better price
First rate firm to deal with. Very helpful when I had a query and items delivered exactly as described and very quickly. Highly recommended.
Top quality service and a great price.
Hi . Had a slight problem with adjusting the plunger, other than this would highly recommend your product. Many thanks Mr ford
I found website easy to use with good quality information that I found really useful. Goods arrived two days later so well satisfied
Helpful folk with good products and fast service
Thanks to Steve at Permagard for their advice, and the damp proof paint I purchased seems to be of good quality. It remains to be seen whether it prevents the damp reoccurring, but certainly I'd recommend Permagard for their expertise and good value damp proofing products.
Very helpful
Our son has used this product and he is very enthusiastic about it, but we have not yet been able to use the Permaguard yet ourselves, due to circumstances beyond our control.
I would highly recommend Permagard and regularly do. Very knowledgeable staff and very good service. All products have arrived on time and correct.
Very good technical help and refund service when I ordered too much
top quality product and fast delivery
Permagard is rated 4.83 based on 2,955 reviews