Permagard Reviews

of reviewers recommend Permagard
customer service
Read Permagard Reviews
ORDERED THESE 3 VENTS AND 1 WEEK LATER NOT RECD. CALLED AND THE LADY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND DISPATCHED NEXT DAY ASAP, SO THEY MADE UP FOR IT.
Very expensive for what you get. Basically a tube, 2 vents which would have cost under a tenner in screwfix, and some fibre filling. And p&p on top on top...
Hi,

We’re sorry that you found our product to be over-priced. At Permagard, we’re committed to high quality and always aim to provide value for money. It’s therefore disappointing to hear that you didn’t feel you got the best value.

Many thanks

The Permagard Team
The product worked
the product was delivered speedily and on the phone were very helpful. However, I was not happy with the type of packaging used. I would like to see a reusable and /or recycled material used to protect the product, if indeed, the product needs any packaging at all.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your order. We’re pleased that you were happy with the customer service, product and delivery.

Thank you for also raising your concerns around the packaging. We are required to protect any liquid products with additional packaging to prevent damage in transit, however, we agree that using recyclable packaging where possible is very important. We have therefore raised the issue and will investigate possible solutions.

Many thanks

The Permagard Team
I was disappointed when I called to ask how the passive ventilation system could be extended to suit thicker walls. The lady I had spoken with didn't seem to have an technical knowledge to assist me.
I’m sorry to hear that the information provided didn’t answer your query. If you would like more information about the ventilation system I’d be happy to speak with you myself. Please feel free to contact me on 0117 982 3282 and ask for Gregg.
Permagard is rated 4.81 based on 1,389 reviews