Perfume Plus Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Perfume Plus Direct
Read Perfume Plus Direct Reviews

About Perfume Plus Direct:

Shop Online for cheap perfume, fragrances, discount cosmetics, aftershave and gift sets for men and women, all at discount prices from Perfume Plus Direct with discounts of up to 70% off high street prices plus attractive voucher codes.

perfumeinfo@perfumeplusdirect.co.uk

Po Box 683

Tell us how Perfume Plus Direct made you happy
Donot answer emails took money but no goods delivered. Cannot understand how a company can just ignore you. It was a Christmas present.
Rubbish service item has not arrived no answer to emails or telephone calls wish I had never bothered
Took money but never sent item. Blamed delivery company but didn’t ever get a confirmation email. Send they would resend item. 2 weeks later still not sent. Another week later said it was no longer in stock and would I like a refund. I accepted.... still waiting for refund.
I ordered a Tiffany perfume.. Arrived yesterday.. The box was empty.. Tried contacting the company.. No reply by phone and email.. They are clearly very bent!!!!.. Notifying the met police and ebay later..
Item order 10 Dec to arrive on 12 Dec and it is now January and still not here. Have had to rely on EBay guarantee to get my money back. Would never order from here again. 1 star is the lowest I could put otherwise it would have been negative 1 star!
Received the wrong product, customer service does not reply after a week of emails. Avoid
item never arrived ordered as a xmas present tracking number tells me its never left the warehouse they wont respond to emails or answer the phone to give a refund..avoid using them at all cost!!
Shocking service item never came asked where it was c9nstanly thwy eventually replied it had.smashed and they haven't a replacement a few days before Xmas! Too late to.replace elsewhere now
Order never showed up and they refused to refund . It was a Christmas present for my mum and I can't afford another one . Merry Christmas :-(
Poor website - received wrong size product - no response on complaint - BUYER BEWARE!!!
Ordered perfume before Xmas. It was dispatched 19th Dec, email sent to me. But now its January 3rd 2017 and no delivery. It was a Xmas present for a loved one. I sent an email to the company and got an out of office to say they are not back till a few days into Jan. But still on Jan 3rd no response. Their contact number is an 0844 number that most inclusive minute deals do not include so you pay a higher price to even phone them up and their own poor service. What terrible, absolutely awful service. I would never recommend them to my family or friends or ever buy from they again. I expect compensation for my troubles. Avoid them at all costs.
Perfume Plus Direct is rated 1.86 based on 14 reviews