Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Perfectglasses.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Perfectglasses.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

Nice customer service, easy to navigate site, great quality items. I am happy with my new prescription glasses and they're very good quality for the price.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, high quality, great range of styles & colours. Read my full review http://www.kumbearxo.com/perfect-glasses-ss-17/
Verified Buyer

Pleasantly surprised about everything with Perfect glasses. The choices were vast (I already have my eye on a few more pairs), the value for money is amazing, and the quality is outstanding. I love my new glasses, and can't wait to deal with Skye again in the future.
Eduardo
Unverified Reviewer

after more than 8 weeks waiting for my reglaze order, I received the item. Had to pay for postage, despite the website saying it was for included. Also, asked for price match, they are taking more than 6 weeks to process it.

Avoid at all costs. All 5 star reviews are fake.
Verified Reviewer

Good service for purchasing glasses, but reglazing a problem. One pair of frames lost, even though sent by recorded delivery and signed for. Would not refund my payment. Still waiting 2 weeks for the second pair of frames to be completed.
GK
Unverified Reviewer

Used twice before in the past with no problem, however this last purchase couldn't have been more different. So far I have had two pairs of faulty glasses delivered with an identical fault. I have decided I am not making any more calls or sending any more e-mails to try and resolve. When a company advises you to go to another opticians to repair faulty glasses this speaks volumes about their customer service. Needless to say I will never use them again....beware. Ok when selling but not OK when you have an problem.
Eduardo
Verified Reviewer

8 weeks waiting for reglaze order to finish. Very little communication from costumer services. Took them 6 weeks to process the "GUARANTEE LOWEST PRICE".
Evelyn
Verified Reviewer

Still waiting for glasses after two weeks.
Verified Reviewer

I love Perfect Glasses! I have some Boss Orange prescription sunglasses and could not recommend them enough. They came in good, sturdy packaging and the frames are beautiful. I love the look of the glasses on and being able to see properly through sunglasses was great! Excellent quality for price with an excellent range on the website.
Ryan O
Unverified Reviewer

The glasses I received last were of excellent quality. I was amazed at the value for money Perfect glasses offered with regard to the lense coatings available at a fraction of the cost of high street opticians with no compromise on quality. The service provided was also excellent and all of my queries were answered promptly. I have recently ordered my second pair of glasses from this company and I can't wait to receive them. I would highly recommend perfect glasses to anyone.

Unverified Reviewer

Amazing service and amazing quality! Couldn't be happier.

Verified Buyer

I ordered the 50% tint on my sunglasses because I thought 100% might be too dark (?!) now unfortunately the sunglasses make it look like I've got glaucoma as they're a pale yellow. DEFINTELY GO FOR 100%! Photos of the different tints available would be greatly appreciated to help before buying.
Also make sure you know your EXACT prescription including any cylinder and distance between pupils etc. as this can make a huge difference. Otherwise arrived very quickly can't complain about the service at all.
Lattelindsay
Verified Buyer

My glasses were delivered within seven days of placing my order. The customer service was excellent.
Janne
Unverified Reviewer

I order the glasses and received them so quickly! The quality is really great and their website is so easy to use! Thanks :) PG87270
Vicky Hall-newman
Verified Buyer

Love Love Love these sunglasses that I ordered from Perfect Glasses, the process was so easy and the website easy to use. The function to try the glasses on before you buy is a fab option to use and means that you dont make any mistakes with your shopping. The glasses are comfortable to wear and they look good too. The lenses are blue and not too dark, so people can see my eyes.
Vicky Hall-newman
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for my recent order of the Durham prescription sunglasses, I love the style, the blue lenses and the fit. They are so comfortable to wear and as the lenses are not too dark, I still make eye contact with people that i am talking too. This makes it more comfortable to talk to people. They arrived within a week of being ordered and they arrived protected very well in a glasses case and bubble wrap. I would order from this website again
Amie Lizz
Verified Buyer

My glasses arrived quickly and are better than expected. Perfect for driving while the sun is out and unbelievable for the price! Their communication is excellent and I wouldn't go anywhere else for glasses.
Gina E
Verified Buyer

I always buy glasses online and I thought I would try a really cheap pair of glasses from Perfect Glasses to see how it goes. They have been great. The glasses arrived fairly quickly and the prescription was spot on. One of the screws came out but once replaced has been perfectly fine. I really am happy with this pair and am about to go online and look for a pair of prescription sunglasses.
Janne B
Verified Buyer

Got the glasses so fast after placing an order. So happy with them, they look wonderful and the quality is great.
Sarah Arthurwears
Verified Buyer

The website itself was really easy to use - lots and lots of choice of frames, styles and also different lens options. The 'try on' feature using a selfie/photograph was incredibly accurate and looked almost the same as the real thing. Great value for money and easy to send in prescription details. A good choice of budget frames which are comfy and look great on, only small issue was some of the paintwork on the frame/arms had come away which although not visible in artificial light it was noticeable in sunlight outside but I am sure this is easily rectifiable.
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 293 reviews