Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Perfectglasses.co.uk

02032873355

customerservice@perfectglasses.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Perfectglasses.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, high quality, great range of styles & colours. Read my full review http://www.kumbearxo.com/perfect-glasses-ss-17/
Verified Buyer

Pleasantly surprised about everything with Perfect glasses. The choices were vast (I already have my eye on a few more pairs), the value for money is amazing, and the quality is outstanding. I love my new glasses, and can't wait to deal with Skye again in the future.
Verified Buyer

I ordered the 50% tint on my sunglasses because I thought 100% might be too dark (?!) now unfortunately the sunglasses make it look like I've got glaucoma as they're a pale yellow. DEFINTELY GO FOR 100%! Photos of the different tints available would be greatly appreciated to help before buying.
Also make sure you know your EXACT prescription including any cylinder and distance between pupils etc. as this can make a huge difference. Otherwise arrived very quickly can't complain about the service at all.
MakeUp Fun
Unverified Reviewer

Nice customer service, easy to navigate site, great quality items. I am happy with my new prescription glasses and they're very good quality for the price.
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing service and amazing quality! Couldn't be happier.

Lattelindsay
Verified Buyer

My glasses were delivered within seven days of placing my order. The customer service was excellent.
Janne
Unverified Reviewer

I order the glasses and received them so quickly! The quality is really great and their website is so easy to use! Thanks :) PG87270
Vicky Hall-newman
Verified Buyer

Love Love Love these sunglasses that I ordered from Perfect Glasses, the process was so easy and the website easy to use. The function to try the glasses on before you buy is a fab option to use and means that you dont make any mistakes with your shopping. The glasses are comfortable to wear and they look good too. The lenses are blue and not too dark, so people can see my eyes.
Vicky Hall-newman
Verified Buyer

Thank you very much for my recent order of the Durham prescription sunglasses, I love the style, the blue lenses and the fit. They are so comfortable to wear and as the lenses are not too dark, I still make eye contact with people that i am talking too. This makes it more comfortable to talk to people. They arrived within a week of being ordered and they arrived protected very well in a glasses case and bubble wrap. I would order from this website again
Amie Lizz
Verified Buyer

My glasses arrived quickly and are better than expected. Perfect for driving while the sun is out and unbelievable for the price! Their communication is excellent and I wouldn't go anywhere else for glasses.
Gina E
Verified Buyer

I always buy glasses online and I thought I would try a really cheap pair of glasses from Perfect Glasses to see how it goes. They have been great. The glasses arrived fairly quickly and the prescription was spot on. One of the screws came out but once replaced has been perfectly fine. I really am happy with this pair and am about to go online and look for a pair of prescription sunglasses.
Janne B
Verified Buyer

Got the glasses so fast after placing an order. So happy with them, they look wonderful and the quality is great.
Sarah Arthurwears
Verified Buyer

The website itself was really easy to use - lots and lots of choice of frames, styles and also different lens options. The 'try on' feature using a selfie/photograph was incredibly accurate and looked almost the same as the real thing. Great value for money and easy to send in prescription details. A good choice of budget frames which are comfy and look great on, only small issue was some of the paintwork on the frame/arms had come away which although not visible in artificial light it was noticeable in sunlight outside but I am sure this is easily rectifiable.
G Bryden
Verified Buyer

Hi, I received my glasses few weeks ago and would definitely recommend these guys. I bought a rimless pair Quality is perfect and a fraction of the high street prices
Kelly
Verified Buyer

I received a pair of sunglasses to review and I adore them. They're comfortable and lightweight and go with ant outfit. Great online store!
Victoria Fisher
Verified Buyer

The overall experience was great. There were plenty of frames to choose from and the prices were very reasonable. The quality of the frames I chose is great and delivery was fast. The text updates were very useful as was the 'Try On' option which allowed you to try on frames by uploading a picture of yourself. I have never ordered prescription glasses online before but Perfect Glasses made the whole experience very easy so I will definitely be doing it in future.
Maria P.
Verified Buyer

The website is very easy to use and I love how they have the measures of the glasses which makes it very easy to find the size that fits you better to your face. The sunglasses came in perfect condition. I will purchase again from them! :)
Iain
Verified Buyer

Very low cost. Fast delivery. Prescription was correct. Will definitely buy from Perfect Glasses again.
Verified Buyer

Love my sunglasses. They turned up well packaged and the delivery was very speedy, with text updates and the option to track your parcel.
Loads of choice for both glasses and sunglasses and reasonably priced.
Kay
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly and really loved the "try on" tool - in love with my new sunnies!
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 286 reviews