Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Perfectglasses.co.uk

02032873355

customerservice@perfectglasses.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Perfectglasses.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Aka
"I ordered a pair of glasses from Perfectglasses & was super impressed wit the product. They had a huge selection at really affordable prices, they arrived on time and are of great quality,"
Gwen
"I love Perfect Glasses! I have some Boss Orange prescription sunglasses and could not recommend them enough. They came in good, sturdy packaging and the frames are beautiful. I love the look of the glasses on and being able to see properly through sunglasses was great! Excellent quality for price with an excellent range on the website."
Verified Buyer
"Nice customer service, easy to navigate site, great quality items. I am happy with my new prescription glasses and they're very good quality for the price."
"The service was amazing and the glasses are of a high quality . They were with me within a few days of ordering !"
Kira L Curtis
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the Espirit Et13101 C538. They are a top quality, reasonably priced pair of sunglasses that fit really well and look great on. Their site is easy to use and the wide range of styles give plenty to choose from. There is something for everyone! Always have great deals on and being able to try on the sunglasses using a selfie made choosing so much easier. Excellent service and delivery time. Thank you to Perfectglasses.co.uk."
"Just received my glasses. So pleased with them. The glasses are so light on my face and I love the colours in the frame. The prices are wonderful, and I will order from your again. Making the glass case look like a little bag is fun and lovely. Thank you"
"took a long time to arrive from Germany and slow customer service response."
Kim Sullivan
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered frames took 2 weeks to arrive did not ask for a tint but got one ! And the lenses are plastic"
"I am really happy with my glasses. It was easy to order online, and there was a huge choice of frames to choose from. My glasses look good, the prescription is correct and it was a really good price."
"Dreadful customer service, took a month to be told frames out of stock. Numerous attempts to contact them, very rarely responded to. Be aware, shocking service"
"Really slow on delivery my glasses have now sat awaiting dispatch for nearly a week I don’t understand why they have not shipped very poor"
"THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME I USED PERFECT GLASSES PERFECT RIMLESS GLASSES AND AFFORDABLE AND GREAT SERVICE WILL USE AGAIN 5 STARS"
"I am so pleased with my glasses from Perfect Glasses. Delivery was quick, service was excellent, they were well packaged to prevent damage during the transit of them, and the glasses themselves are really good quality and well made. I will definitely be buying from Perfect Glasses again!"
"Good service for purchasing glasses, but reglazing a problem. One pair of frames lost, even though sent by recorded delivery and signed for. Would not refund my payment. Still waiting 2 weeks for the second pair of frames to be completed."
"Used twice before in the past with no problem, however this last purchase couldn't have been more different. So far I have had two pairs of faulty glasses delivered with an identical fault. I have decided I am not making any more calls or sending any more e-mails to try and resolve. When a company advises you to go to another opticians to repair faulty glasses this speaks volumes about their customer service. Needless to say I will never use them again....beware. Ok when selling but not OK when you have an problem."
"Still waiting for glasses after two weeks."
"Waiting for 3 weeks for a re-glazing that costed twice the amount as other websites. Could not cancel the order in time (less than 12h after placing it!). Tried contacting the website 5 times already, no reply with my order status or if they will meet the guarantees they give (see below). Also, website states "LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE" on the homepage, this guarantee was not met after myself sending them a lowest price offer on the same product. Also, website states "we will arrange for a free pick up from your home/office as per your convenience". This never happened and I had to pay for delivery and packing."
"The glasses I received last were of excellent quality. I was amazed at the value for money Perfect glasses offered with regard to the lense coatings available at a fraction of the cost of high street opticians with no compromise on quality. The service provided was also excellent and all of my queries were answered promptly. I have recently ordered my second pair of glasses from this company and I can't wait to receive them. I would highly recommend perfect glasses to anyone."
Verified Buyer
Sarah Forsyth
Unverified Reviewer
"Amazing service and amazing quality! Couldn't be happier."
"Quick delivery, high quality, great range of styles & colours. Read my full review http://www.kumbearxo.com/perfect-glasses-ss-17/"
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 304 reviews