Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02032873355

customerservice@perfectglasses.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Perfectglasses.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

I received a pair of sunglasses to review and I adore them. They're comfortable and lightweight and go with ant outfit. Great online store!
Verified Buyer

The overall experience was great. There were plenty of frames to choose from and the prices were very reasonable. The quality of the frames I chose is great and delivery was fast. The text updates were very useful as was the 'Try On' option which allowed you to try on frames by uploading a picture of yourself. I have never ordered prescription glasses online before but Perfect Glasses made the whole experience very easy so I will definitely be doing it in future.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and good quality prescription sunglasses received.
G Bryden
Unverified Reviewer

Hi, I received my glasses few weeks ago and would definitely recommend these guys. I bought a rimless pair Quality is perfect and a fraction of the high street prices

Maria P.
Verified Buyer

The website is very easy to use and I love how they have the measures of the glasses which makes it very easy to find the size that fits you better to your face. The sunglasses came in perfect condition. I will purchase again from them! :)
Iain
Verified Buyer

Very low cost. Fast delivery. Prescription was correct. Will definitely buy from Perfect Glasses again.
Verified Buyer

Love my sunglasses. They turned up well packaged and the delivery was very speedy, with text updates and the option to track your parcel.
Loads of choice for both glasses and sunglasses and reasonably priced.
Kay
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly and really loved the "try on" tool - in love with my new sunnies!
Katie - Living Life Our Way
Verified Buyer

The website itself is easy to navigate. There are different categories, and the results can then be filtered based on materials, size, colour, type and shape, and can be sorted by price. I had alot of fun ‘trying on’ the different styles and looking through all the various options. I found it far more enjoyable than going into a shop to buy some!

The service was excellent and delivery very quick, and well packaged but without unnecessary packaging.

The sunglasses are exactly how I expected them to be, the virtual mirror and accurate description meant there were no surprises there. They are good quality; they feel nice and sturdy. They are also really comfortable.

In short, ordering the glasses online was convenient and easy – I’d definitely be happy to order from the website again!
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and good quality prescription sunglasses received.
Rachael R
Verified Buyer

Loads of choice for both glasses and sunglasses and reasonably priced.
Jo
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, easy to order and such great prices.
Jenny
Verified Buyer

They had really great fast service, the glasses were well packaged an the choice and price is so good!
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, arrived quickly and fab designs to pick from
Verified Buyer

I ordered my Marc Jacobs sunglasses and they arrived a couple of days later - fantastic service! The sunglasses are great quality with protective lenses and really fashionable.
Jessica Harvey
Verified Buyer

I love my new sunglasses . I was a bit dubious to order them
Online to start with but when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised. They were a really good price but they are still of a high quality . I found the payment and shipping to be really smooth. I received my sunglasses really quickly and I love them
Tasha
Verified Buyer

Perfect sunglasses! So pleased with my order. I needed a new pair of sunglasses and these arrived super quick, even with the edition of me changing the tint of my lense
Mihir
Verified Buyer

The glasses I ordered are perfect very happy with them and their prompt updates on the delivery of my glasses.
Ashleigh
Verified Buyer

Amazing glasses and delivery within 10 days. Love my new frames!
Cheryl
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the glasses. The selection of frames is unusual and unique. There are so many I like! Quality is great, service pretty flawless. Took a while but I think the frames come from India. Would use again. Currently looking at prescription sunglasses.
Bob McLean
Verified Buyer

Good service and prompt delivery. Very happy with glasses that fit perfectly and are light but strong.
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 273 reviews