Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

02032873355

customerservice@perfectglasses.co.uk

Unit 2 Kenway Brook Street

Kira L Curtis
"I ordered the Espirit Et13101 C538. They are a top quality, reasonably priced pair of sunglasses that fit really well and look great on. Their site is easy to use and the wide range of styles give plenty to choose from. There is something for everyone! Always have great deals on and being able to try on the sunglasses using a selfie made choosing so much easier. Excellent service and delivery time. Thank you to Perfectglasses.co.uk."
Aka
"I ordered a pair of glasses from Perfectglasses & was super impressed wit the product. They had a huge selection at really affordable prices, they arrived on time and are of great quality,"
"I love Perfect Glasses! I have some Boss Orange prescription sunglasses and could not recommend them enough. They came in good, sturdy packaging and the frames are beautiful. I love the look of the glasses on and being able to see properly through sunglasses was great! Excellent quality for price with an excellent range on the website."
Victoria Fisher.
Verified Reviewer
"I previously got a pair of glasses from Perfect Glasses and was very impressed with the quality, although they were one of the cheaper pairs available they wore well & I only replaced them due to a change in my prescription. I decided to go for a designer pair this time around and again using the try on function I opted for a pair by the brand Police. Delivery was quick and I was kept up to date via text alerts. The quality of the Police frame should is excellent, they feel very sturdy but also lightweight when wearing them - I’m very happy with my choice."
Stuart Barker
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered glasses on 9th March and as of 26th March still received them. Emailed support@ to find out when I can expect to receive them, no reply 24 hours later despite an auto reply email saying I would get a reply within 5 hours on a working day. Very frustrating. Unfortunately since ordering these I foolishly decided to order another pair from here so not hopeful that these will be delivered in a timely manner either. I won’t be using PG again based on this experience and just hope that eventually my order will be fulfilled and be acceptable."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. One of the two pairs of glasses I ordered were completely pissed and had to be sent back (this is 3 weeks after placing my order). I was told they would send a prepaid return shipping label, which I never received, and they would exchange the glasses. A month later I called to check on my return and was met with an employee who lacked phone etiquette, knowledge, and/or helpful answers. I was told, after going in circles, that the pair of glasses I wanted replaced were no longer available. I told them to just refund my money. They decided they can't tell if they received my return or not and said they'd pass on this information to someone else, thanked me for my time, and hung up. I rang back and the same guy answered. I explained I'd been disconnected, and he told me he had already told me he'd pass on the info. When I asked if someone would call me or email me with their response, he replied, "We'll contact you" and hung up again. Sorely disappointed and honestly figure I've seen the last of that 50 quid."
"Nearly one month to the day since placing my order, the first pair of glasses turned up, from India, not the UK. After 2 weeks, having chased on the phone and email, I was greated with a very unenthusiastic employee and made to feel an inconvenience at best. Promised calls back, never happened. Happy to have received something I opened the package to find the tint in the lens was in totally different places, making the glasses totally unusable. I called to complain and got the exact same ignorant employee, who offered no apology just told me to send them back, so here we go again. I still await the returns label, which is valid for 24 hours only. I also await with baited breath the second pair I ordered, which were simple plain lenses from the 24 hour despatch range. This is my first pair of glasses, never needed them before so I put my faith in this firm based on the number of good reviews, which based on my experience, I cannot see are 100% legitimate. Perfect Glasses, what a joke! £100 wasted. DO NOT USE!"
Elise Ottmann
Verified Reviewer
"It was easy to find what I was looking for by using the 'refine search' tools and the buttons redirecting to categories: prescription sunglasses and designer glasses for women or men. My glasses came within a couple of days and in protective packaging. The frames themselves are well made and strong; would definitely recommend perfect glasses! Review: http://pipatip.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1"
"Am very pleased with my glasses. They suit me perfectly. Not yet tested them at work but so far so good!"
"I am absolutely delighted with my new glasses, which were similar to ones which finally fell apart after 33 years of use. Your service was nothing short of brilliant, as well as faultless. Thank you."
"The service was amazing and the glasses are of a high quality . They were with me within a few days of ordering !"
Verified Reviewer
"Just received my glasses. So pleased with them. The glasses are so light on my face and I love the colours in the frame. The prices are wonderful, and I will order from your again. Making the glass case look like a little bag is fun and lovely. Thank you"
Kim Sullivan
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered frames took 2 weeks to arrive did not ask for a tint but got one ! And the lenses are plastic"
"I am really happy with my glasses. It was easy to order online, and there was a huge choice of frames to choose from. My glasses look good, the prescription is correct and it was a really good price."
"Dreadful customer service, took a month to be told frames out of stock. Numerous attempts to contact them, very rarely responded to. Be aware, shocking service"
"Really slow on delivery my glasses have now sat awaiting dispatch for nearly a week I don’t understand why they have not shipped very poor"
"THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME I USED PERFECT GLASSES PERFECT RIMLESS GLASSES AND AFFORDABLE AND GREAT SERVICE WILL USE AGAIN 5 STARS"
"I am so pleased with my glasses from Perfect Glasses. Delivery was quick, service was excellent, they were well packaged to prevent damage during the transit of them, and the glasses themselves are really good quality and well made. I will definitely be buying from Perfect Glasses again!"
"Good service for purchasing glasses, but reglazing a problem. One pair of frames lost, even though sent by recorded delivery and signed for. Would not refund my payment. Still waiting 2 weeks for the second pair of frames to be completed."
"Used twice before in the past with no problem, however this last purchase couldn't have been more different. So far I have had two pairs of faulty glasses delivered with an identical fault. I have decided I am not making any more calls or sending any more e-mails to try and resolve. When a company advises you to go to another opticians to repair faulty glasses this speaks volumes about their customer service. Needless to say I will never use them again....beware. Ok when selling but not OK when you have an problem."
"Still waiting for glasses after two weeks."
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 310 reviews