Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

02032873355

customerservice@perfectglasses.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

Verified Reviewer

I ordered a pair of glasses from Perfectglasses & was super impressed wit the product. They had a huge selection at really affordable prices, they arrived on time and are of great quality,
Verified Reviewer

It`s been three days since I have contacted them regarding refund. Sent them email request + called twice. Nothing. The customer service is rubbish. Still don`t know if I will receive refund at all. Avoid at all cost. Wish I would have read reviews before I placed an order.
Gwen
Verified Reviewer

I love Perfect Glasses! I have some Boss Orange prescription sunglasses and could not recommend them enough. They came in good, sturdy packaging and the frames are beautiful. I love the look of the glasses on and being able to see properly through sunglasses was great! Excellent quality for price with an excellent range on the website.

Kim Sullivan
Verified Reviewer

Ordered frames took 2 weeks to arrive did not ask for a tint but got one ! And the lenses are plastic

Sabrina
Verified Reviewer

I am really happy with my glasses. It was easy to order online, and there was a huge choice of frames to choose from. My glasses look good, the prescription is correct and it was a really good price.
Clive
Verified Reviewer

Dreadful customer service, took a month to be told frames out of stock. Numerous attempts to contact them, very rarely responded to. Be aware, shocking service
Andy Fenn
Verified Reviewer

Really slow on delivery my glasses have now sat awaiting dispatch for nearly a week I don’t understand why they have not shipped very poor
MR RAMPASARD
Unverified Reviewer

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME I USED PERFECT GLASSES PERFECT RIMLESS GLASSES AND AFFORDABLE AND GREAT SERVICE WILL USE AGAIN 5 STARS
Penny
Verified Reviewer

I am so pleased with my glasses from Perfect Glasses. Delivery was quick, service was excellent, they were well packaged to prevent damage during the transit of them, and the glasses themselves are really good quality and well made. I will definitely be buying from Perfect Glasses again!
Verified Buyer

Good service for purchasing glasses, but reglazing a problem. One pair of frames lost, even though sent by recorded delivery and signed for. Would not refund my payment. Still waiting 2 weeks for the second pair of frames to be completed.
GK
Unverified Reviewer

Used twice before in the past with no problem, however this last purchase couldn't have been more different. So far I have had two pairs of faulty glasses delivered with an identical fault. I have decided I am not making any more calls or sending any more e-mails to try and resolve. When a company advises you to go to another opticians to repair faulty glasses this speaks volumes about their customer service. Needless to say I will never use them again....beware. Ok when selling but not OK when you have an problem.
Evelyn
Verified Reviewer

Still waiting for glasses after two weeks.
Eduardo
Verified Reviewer

Waiting for 3 weeks for a re-glazing that costed twice the amount as other websites. Could not cancel the order in time (less than 12h after placing it!). Tried contacting the website 5 times already, no reply with my order status or if they will meet the guarantees they give (see below).

Also, website states "LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE" on the homepage, this guarantee was not met after myself sending them a lowest price offer on the same product.

Also, website states "we will arrange for a free pick up from your home/office as per your convenience". This never happened and I had to pay for delivery and packing.

Gwen

Ryan O
Unverified Reviewer

The glasses I received last were of excellent quality. I was amazed at the value for money Perfect glasses offered with regard to the lense coatings available at a fraction of the cost of high street opticians with no compromise on quality. The service provided was also excellent and all of my queries were answered promptly. I have recently ordered my second pair of glasses from this company and I can't wait to receive them. I would highly recommend perfect glasses to anyone.
MakeUp Fun
Verified Buyer

Nice customer service, easy to navigate site, great quality items. I am happy with my new prescription glasses and they're very good quality for the price.
Sarah Forsyth
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing service and amazing quality! Couldn't be happier.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, high quality, great range of styles & colours. Read my full review http://www.kumbearxo.com/perfect-glasses-ss-17/
AJ Wathern
Verified Buyer

Pleasantly surprised about everything with Perfect glasses. The choices were vast (I already have my eye on a few more pairs), the value for money is amazing, and the quality is outstanding. I love my new glasses, and can't wait to deal with Skye again in the future.
Verified Buyer

I ordered the 50% tint on my sunglasses because I thought 100% might be too dark (?!) now unfortunately the sunglasses make it look like I've got glaucoma as they're a pale yellow. DEFINTELY GO FOR 100%! Photos of the different tints available would be greatly appreciated to help before buying.
Also make sure you know your EXACT prescription including any cylinder and distance between pupils etc. as this can make a huge difference. Otherwise arrived very quickly can't complain about the service at all.
Lattelindsay
Verified Buyer

My glasses were delivered within seven days of placing my order. The customer service was excellent.
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 301 reviews