Perfectglasses.co.uk Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02032873355

customerservice@perfectglasses.co.uk

27 Old Gloucester Street

How would you rate Perfectglasses.co.uk?

Verified Buyer

The product arrived on time and securely packaged within layers of protective packaging which ensured that the product did not undergo any harm or damage. I was able to ensure that the glasses would fit by using the detailed information given within the website for each frame (detailing accurate measurements such as the lens diameter and arm length). Overall, the glasses itself have professional prescribed lenses, they are very well made and strong.
Verified Buyer

A great, easy to use site. Lots of choice for all budgets and speedy delivery. I like that you can get the glasses with or without prescription. As a contact lens wearer it allows me to mix and match as needed. Would use again :)
Vikki
Verified Buyer

lovely glasses, they are quite big but suit my face thankfully! the prescription is perfect.
highly reccomend this website, cheap glasses really fantastic quality.
Mihir
Unverified Reviewer

The glasses I ordered are perfect very happy with them and their prompt updates on the delivery of my glasses.
Ashleigh
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing glasses and delivery within 10 days. Love my new frames!
Cheryl
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the glasses. The selection of frames is unusual and unique. There are so many I like! Quality is great, service pretty flawless. Took a while but I think the frames come from India. Would use again. Currently looking at prescription sunglasses.
Bob McLean
Verified Buyer

Good service and prompt delivery. Very happy with glasses that fit perfectly and are light but strong.

That's Just Emily
Verified Buyer

Using them has been a dream. So much choice, which will fit any and all budget. Delivery was a dream. Super quick and easy!
Ruby Davies
Verified Buyer

Perfect glasses is a great website that allows you to try on glasses from the comfort of your own home with its virtual mirror! They have a vast range of different styles, brands and prices and the delivery was quick! My sunglasses also came with a lovely case. Will definitely be ordering again!
Sara
Verified Buyer

Great communication with the costumer service and very good quality products! Highly recommended.
Amy Spooner
Verified Reviewer

Loved the frame and perfect customer service!
Barbara Clements
Verified Buyer

First time used Perfect Glasses, really easy to order and love the Gucci glasses very quick as well lovely, thank you
Barbara
Alison
Verified Reviewer

Love my glasses.loved the ease of ordering them.loved that I could even try them on .just loved everything
Rachael

Excellent service. very pleased. Rachael
Rachael
Verified Buyer

Excellent glasses. No issue here. Great service. Will buy again. 5 Stars. LOVE LOVE LOVE
John Munro
Verified Reviewer

Used Perfect Glasses for years & would like to say they are the best. They provide a first class service, very polite & so helpful with any questions you may have, most of all at a good price.
Will defiantly use them again, would recommend them to anyone.
John M

Victoria
Verified Reviewer

Perfect glasses! I love the style and fit and great service. Thanks!
Lizi
Verified Buyer

I've bought glasses from quite a few online retailers in the past and I was really impressed with this site. The service is really quick and they put a lot of information about the sizing of the frames onsite - this is important to me as I often struggle to get glasses to fit. The frames turned up looking exactly like they did in the photo and they're really high quality despite the price being very low.
Morgan Prince
Verified Reviewer

It was my first purchase of online glasses and I'm very happy. I bought some Aviator sunglasses and they're lovely. They'll be great for the summer. I wasn't sure what to expect but the glasses arrived in a tasteful case complete with microfibre cloth. They're sturdy, you can tell they're not cheaply made, and they're not super expensive either. I'll definitely be making more purchases from here.
Lucy L
Verified Reviewer

The site was easy to use and the range of glasses is fab. I was pleased that they arrived wrapped in foam, as well as a hard glasses case, to keep them extra safe during transit. The prescription was spot on too.
Nicky Ireland
Verified Reviewer

Buying new glasses is worst than going to the dentist for me, however, I used the Perfectglasses web site and found it to be extremely easy. I used the ' try me' mode and took a picture of myself which made the process of matching a frame to my face fantastic. My glasses arrived within the period expected and I loved them. The calls I have had from the company have been extremely professional and they are very helpful indeed. I would highly recommend and will use this site again for my next purchase, which is to be sunglasses.
Perfectglasses.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 257 reviews