Perfect Crystal Windows Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Perfect Crystal Windows
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Perfect Crystal Windows made you happy

"I purchased 8 PVC windows and 1 glazed front door from Perfect Crystal Windows (PCW) in July 2018. The invoice amounted to approximately £10,000. The sales rep with whom I spoke, a salesperson was very nice and informative. However, I should have known something was amiss from the start because my deposit (50% of the total purchase price) got lost in PCW's system; when I called PCW shortly afterwards to discuss their progress, they told me that they had not yet received payment. They had. The terms of the contract stated that manufacturing would take "4 to 5 weeks" and installation would take "1 week". The contract contained the usual caveat that lead times were approximate. After calls and emails chasing PCW to complete the work, the windows were finally installed in late September -- 2 or 3 weeks late. The muntins/glazing bars on half of the windows were either bent or loose kkjand a few have fallen off. Still waiting on the door...14 weeks later. Very poor experience."
Are you Perfect Crystal Windows? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered bi-folding doors for our extension and they are great. We have to wait an additional week because our builder changes the opening size."
Perfect Crystal Windows is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews